Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 08:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Injective Protocol -- Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading  (Read 2668 times)
Bolopecah

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:35:09 PM

I cannot find more information about tokens, what is the total supply? And what is the hard cap of this project? I could not find any information about it. And when will you intend to run bounty again?
So far, the information I have gotten is that the campaign has started after the Bounty Manager has filtered and removed bot participants, so please continue your work, and for the issue of supply of tokens I didn't get any information.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 11:26:48 PM

I cannot find more information about tokens, what is the total supply? And what is the hard cap of this project? I could not find any information about it. And when will you intend to run bounty again?
So far, the information I have gotten is that the campaign has started after the Bounty Manager has filtered and removed bot participants, so please continue your work, and for the issue of supply of tokens I didn't get any information.

Checked their whitepaper but no technical details about the token. But even if their wp is only 15 pages, it is professionally written by the 2 authors, a very technical one. No wonder they got the support of Binance Labs. Now, let's just wait how far they will go in the crypto market.

@ dev team, are you going to release a lightpaper where regular crypto user can understand the content of your project?
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 06:40:50 AM

if you see spreadsheets all seem unclear, we can't see participants who were accepted and those who were rejected. we also can't see the names of every participant and the most unclear of course is the total supply of tokens
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 647

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 12:23:21 PM

if you see spreadsheets all seem unclear, we can't see participants who were accepted and those who were rejected. we also can't see the names of every participant and the most unclear of course is the total supply of tokens
The supply for bounties is of course estimated at USD but the payment uses ETH and allocation of all 30k USD in ETH.
With spreadsheets now, the team has a way to not display names so that no bots can enter by staring.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 12:46:53 PM

The supply for bounties is of course estimated at USD but the payment uses ETH and allocation of all 30k USD in ETH.
With spreadsheets now, the team has a way to not display names so that no bots can enter by staring.
Most of the Krypital bonus campaigns hide the participants so I am too familiar. Of course, the projects proposed by Krypital I all consider participating because a lot of projects in the past have brought me a lot of money.

I will definitely participate in this bounty campaign in the near future as this is a very good opportunity for everyone here to make money.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 11:28:01 PM

Injective Protocol has got some great products that if fully deployed would be a great plus to the blockchain/crypto community. They've truly got Binance backing, being one of their incubated projects: https://medium.com/binance-labs/buidlers-season-1-project-4-of-8-injective-protocol-b05d14abc02c.
However, the current whitepaper should be called a "Technical paper" while a new whitepaper that details the product, tokenomics, roadmap and other key points should be produced. This should be easily understood by an average investor. I'm hoping to see the project come to life and use it to trade.
Sterbens

Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 02:10:04 PM

Most of the Krypital bonus campaigns hide the participants so I am too familiar. Of course, the projects proposed by Krypital I all consider participating because a lot of projects in the past have brought me a lot of money.

I will definitely participate in this bounty campaign in the near future as this is a very good opportunity for everyone here to make money.
The Kryptal group always provides the best bounties like in the past and now they do this for a fee of USD, it would be very happy for hunters to start promoting the injective protocol project.

Btw ,, is this distribution done once in two weeks?

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2020, 03:13:50 PM

There is no information about their token yet. And recently official Twitter account tweeted about it. And information such roadmap is also not available, yes, this looks still in early development. About decentralized and backed by Binance Labs, this is what interests me.
Sterbens

Duelbits.com

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 02:24:13 PM

There is no information about their token yet. And recently official Twitter account tweeted about it. And information such roadmap is also not available, yes, this looks still in early development. About decentralized and backed by Binance Labs, this is what interests me.
Well, it seems that Injective Protocl has not yet issued their tokens and I am also suspicious of the scamer who continues to use the best moments of this project so we must be vigilant after seeing the tweet, I better wait for his official announcement.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 07:24:16 PM

until now they have not provided information about tokens? until when they will keep silent and what are they waiting to issued tokens? because in my opinion it's been too long
wedosgibas

here we go

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 01:02:03 PM

until now they have not provided information about tokens? until when they will keep silent and what are they waiting to issued tokens? because in my opinion it's been too long
Yes, in the absence of a definite road map, and no news articles have been published recently, this might feel like a long time. But regarding the Recap article last May, Q3/ Q4 2020 might be their big day.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 03:13:07 PM

It seems like it is not divided in 2 weeks but only the calculation of the allocation is calculated every 2 weeks and divided into 6 periods, so the allocation depends on the number of participants who register

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 08:38:46 PM

It seems like it is not divided in 2 weeks but only the calculation of the allocation is calculated every 2 weeks and divided into 6 periods, so the allocation depends on the number of participants who register
yes you are right, if they succeed in gathering the targeted number of participants then the allocation is 100% but if it is less than they are targeting then the allocation can be 20% to 50%
Sterbens

Duelbits.com

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 11:49:34 AM

yes you are right, if they succeed in gathering the targeted number of participants then the allocation is 100% but if it is less than they are targeting then the allocation can be 20% to 50%
I see from weeks 1-2 and weeks 3-4 not achieving the target participants, the allocation will be given around 50%, which is quite small what the participants get if the allocation is only 50%.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Josefjix

Activity: 1190
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 10:36:41 AM

We have so far  witnessed how the AMA conducted on Sunday went smoothly, the CEO is such an outstanding person. Full of enthusiasm the project will definitely achieve its roadmap and make the best out of the Defi market and even compete with great DEX already existing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:47:04 PM

We have so far  witnessed how the AMA conducted on Sunday went smoothly, the CEO is such an outstanding person. Full of enthusiasm the project will definitely achieve its roadmap and make the best out of the Defi market and even compete with great DEX already existing.
congratulations because AMA went smoothly but my question is, where can I get the token details? because I saw in front of someone who asked that but there was still no answer

Josefjix

Activity: 1190
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:50:29 PM

congratulations because AMA went smoothly but my question is, where can I get the token details? because I saw in front of someone who asked that but there was still no answer

There have not been any information about the token as the admin of the telegram always says information regards that will be rolled out in due time. Let's keep our fingers crossed for when it due for its release.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 07:08:48 AM

I see from weeks 1-2 and weeks 3-4 not achieving the target participants, the allocation will be given around 50%, which is quite small what the participants get if the allocation is only 50%.
Yes that was the rule from the start since the campaign program began, and the bounty payment for period 1 was paid, I was only confused where the funds were not used when the participant limit did not meet the maximum, whether the funds were returned to the project injection pafa, of course the funds would not be used up if the number of participants does not meet the maximum

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 12:03:04 AM

the bounty campaign is still paused for the several reasons , and i chek no information about the token and hardcap i think they no make do that or the team hasnt updated the whitepaper , in whitepaper just to explain a few important point on the platform ecosystem .
wedosgibas

here we go

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 01:15:07 PM

Good day. Your project seems very promising to us. I represent the private fund OWL Capital https://www.owlcapital.ru/ and would like to make you a cooperation offer.
We are working with a database of high net value investors that are interested in new digtal field and blockchain projects. Please let me know in the private message if you are interested.
Better, if you really want to cooperate, you can contact directly through contact information available on official website Injective Protocol, or submit a proposal as appropriate. To avoid things that are not desirable, yes that way is more safer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: