Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:05:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the going rate for buying Netflix gcs  (Read 261 times)
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 12:24:08 AM

I see quite a few threads about buying and selling Netflix gift cards but a lot of them are from fairly new users, are there legitimate sales of this and are they good for saving a small amount of funds if you buy a year's worth of it on a card (for example)?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3631

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 08:53:09 AM
Merited by jackg (1)

Unfortunately, most of those who sell these cards are either scammers or the cards are stolen/illegal, Netflix is a hot topic and with the home quarantine, the demand for it increases so they offer these products.

Some people sell these cards because it is a good way to buy Bitcoin anonymously. Physical cards are less exposed to risks, so if you find them from a trusted account at a cheaper price, it may be a great deal.

Mostly you will not get long-term offers so it is best to avoid them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 04:57:32 PM

Yeah I expected as much, I'll have to see if a reputable member lists stuff like this in the marketplace here or elsewhere but ima leave my search open as I can save something if someone does need to exchange a card for cash.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: