Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ¿would you like to invest?
yes - 0 (0%)
no - 2 (100%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVESTORS/ I am looking for investors to develop an exchange platform XTIP  (Read 521 times)
ideapps777 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 04:13:06 PM

OP is not answering questions - just giving me prepared (doctored) images.   I was not able to verify anything. 
I answered all the questions, I sent you my name and my ID, I sent you my website and I agreed to make a video call to confirm my identity, what I will not agree is to give you my identification codes, for security reasons.

I never asked you for identification codes.
I sent you my ID, what is your problem that covers the identification codes? Why do you say that I am altering the documents?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:33:13 PM

I'm curious why you think anybody would believe that you are capable of developing anything of value, when you're stupid enough to think that your identity or even a contract is sufficient to guarantee that you'll pay back the $1 million investment?

There is a reason loan companies won't provide any funding if you don't have sufficient collateral. Do you think you could go to a loans agency and ask for a $1m loan, and then be like "ok, here's my name and address... Where's my $1m?"

Absolutely delusional.

You've got a zero percent chance of finding investors here, and anybody that is dumb enough to invest deserves to lose their money. A fool and their money are easily parted after all.
ideapps777 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 02:17:44 AM

I'm curious why you think anybody would believe that you are capable of developing anything of value, when you're stupid enough to think that your identity or even a contract is sufficient to guarantee that you'll pay back the $1 million investment?

There is a reason loan companies won't provide any funding if you don't have sufficient collateral. Do you think you could go to a loans agency and ask for a $1m loan, and then be like "ok, here's my name and address... Where's my $1m?"

Absolutely delusional.

You've got a zero percent chance of finding investors here, and anybody that is dumb enough to invest deserves to lose their money. A fool and their money are easily parted after all.
In 2019 I received 1.2 million dollars, return with profits of more than 60%, at this time I will do another business, if you are not interested or do not have the money, you can simply observe without criticizing. Wink
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 07:00:51 AM

If you are not interested or do not have the money, you can simply observe without criticizing. Wink

If you are not able to prove it, you can simply stop posting here. Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
JohnBitCo

Merit: 356

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 07:37:15 PM

For what I request investment in my project, I can receive in BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, or also if it were your will I would appreciate your donations.

Let's try to raise 100 BTC.
Time: 6 months
Interest: 30%

Based on your data, target donations and our previous experiences , you will get nothing from here.

OP is not answering questions - just giving me prepared (doctored) images.   I was not able to verify anything.  
I answered all the questions, I sent you my name and my ID, I sent you my website and I agreed to make a video call to confirm my identity, what I will not agree is to give you my identification codes, for security reasons.

Would you care to tell us your country of residence ?
ideapps777 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 11:13:24 PM

For what I request investment in my project, I can receive in BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, or also if it were your will I would appreciate your donations.

Based on your data, target donations and our previous experiences , you will get nothing from here.

OP is not answering questions - just giving me prepared (doctored) images.   I was not able to verify anything.  

MEXICO
JohnBitCo

Merit: 356

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 12:28:49 PM

MEXICO

So were you able to get any donations after about 20 days of your posting here ? I guess there will be none investing in this project. Why not make a better project and you cannot impress anyone just by using the term "Artificial Intelligence " in your project.
pitayon

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 07:55:46 PM

What is the XTIP project?

It is a platform that has its application for IOS / Android, within this application users can make purchases of products and services, in turn users will have the ability to send and receive money between members of the community quickly and efficiently , Xtip will have within its platform its own token known as XTIP, which will be a transfer and payment currency.
Our platform will give the opportunity to create other ICOs, easily under artificial intelligence technology, so many people who have the requirements and validations can easily create their tokens.
Within the application, you will have the option to finance other projects that the XTIP team considers suitable to raise funds, having the investments granted to them safely and safely.
The project is already advanced and we need liquidity to invest more money in development, marketing, company start-up and everything that is required.

I offer all possible guarantees, my identity, passport, I can sign contracts as a payment commitment, I accept video calls to corroborate my identity, so I also leave a link of my development company that I have in Brazil and Mexico www.ideappsbr.com, I am new in this community and I hope to have your support to finish the project.

Hello Roberto! How Are you?
We're looking for you in Mexico, we need you to come here ASAP because of the big trouble you have here...
Need a call with you, you know my number...
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 04:03:30 AM

From the initial post itself this seems like a scam, Artificial Intelligence has next to nothing to do with most cryptocurrencies, most likely OP just put in a buzzword to try to get more investment

Three letters:  MLPP  Smiley

I received an email today from a person claiming to have been scammed $2,000,000USD by XTIP.   I will gather more info.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 04:13:47 PM

We're looking for you in Mexico, we need you to come here ASAP because of the big trouble you have here...
Need a call with you, you know my number...

It has been more than 2 months since the OP has posted, he has not even logged in to his account. So I dought that you will have any luck here...

I received an email today from a person claiming to have been scammed $2,000,000USD by XTIP.   I will gather more info.

Say what?! Shocked So this pathetic scammer managed to get more than he "wants"?! Jeeeezzzz!!!!

Three letters:  MLPP  Smiley

Actually, is 4 letters... Grin And what MLPP means? Is Multi Level Precedence and Preemption or I'm thinking wrong?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███