Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:00:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE ORDER OF ALT PUMPS??  (Read 573 times)
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 02:02:27 PM

They are just mere imagination. That is why if people ordinary make predictions, it does not happen that way.
Sometimes, they also study the movement of whales and yet they fail in their predictions. Even whales give their strategies trials if it is going to work.
Ordinary people can only make predictions in writing and even then too many are wrong, and that is also very reasonable because people are not gods who can see the future and can manage it well, because even experienced people can also make predictions wrong, because seeing things that haven't happened is very difficult and not easy.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:28:38 PM

Small and micro coins could pump without reasons at all. Im not sure that there could be the right order for pumps
I think so, it's quite difficult to predict which coin that will be pumped and whales have its own criteria for a coin that will get a pump. The news can be considered as an important factor to determine the coin that will be pumped too.
The things that already explained by OP never happened.
They are just mere imagination. That is why if people ordinary make predictions, it does not happen that way.
Sometimes, they also study the movement of whales and yet they fail in their predictions. Even whales give their strategies trials if it is going to work.
Yes, OP's assumption must be an imagination but I wish if there could be some pattern on altcoin pumping then I am sure I will catch all of them easily. Unlike we do dream no market is working in an expected pattern. But, all the markets are working with a reason and if we are skilled enough to find those reasons out, then we can easily make more money with pumps more easily.

Moreover a same set of inverters will not be interested on set of marketcap coins/tokens. So, there are very less chances for what OP mentioned to be happening. Unlike we do imagine not all institutional fund management groups are working together because one group may trap another hence they do prefer working independent. So, altcoin pumps to happen on marketcap wise got very less chances. Still I am going to follow to find out any pattern like OP mentioned and for any other pattern if possible so that I may make some extra money Wink.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:06:51 PM

Supposedly OP observation on the order of pumps last 2017 is correct, I do not think that the same order of pump will happen this year.  AS I believe, those orders are just a coincidence thus pump occurs in random especially in different projects or token.

Moreover a same set of inverters will not be interested on set of marketcap coins/tokens. So, there are very less chances for what OP mentioned to be happening. Unlike we do imagine not all institutional fund management groups are working together because one group may trap another hence they do prefer working independent. So, altcoin pumps to happen on marketcap wise got very less chances. Still I am going to follow to find out any pattern like OP mentioned and for any other pattern if possible so that I may make some extra money Wink.

It does not need investors to do a pump aside from those people who plan the pump.  Investors just flock in once the pump is executed due to hypes around the market.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:34:18 PM

It has been some time, but correct me if I'm wrong doesn't it usually go like this BTC pumps then, LARGE CAPS, then MIDCAPS, then SMALL CAPS after that the MICRO CAPS then things like PRIVACY COINS will all pump. I am sure I am missing some here, but in 2017 that's how it played out in that order for the most part. The point is Hold your bitcoin till it's topped out then convert to large caps,ETH,BCH,LTC then midcaps, then small caps, micro caps this way you can make more bitcoin by compounding instead of just holding one or a few specific alts. So an example would be you buy a large cap like ETH it does a 2x you sell half and reinvest it into a mid cap, and let the other half ride for a potential 3,4,5,6x or whatever your target is. Then you do the same with the mid cap,small cap,micro cap this way you are compounding! I hope this post makes sense to most of you! if its confusing I am sorry I tried to explain it
I know what you are talking about and i also tell my friends to do this but to be honest when time comes no one knows and no one is able to follow it. There are different kind of people in the market so they will do what they think is the best and believe most people will keep hodling even after the next peak and let the price came down again and then they will be seen blaiming the market, it is funny but true. So people actually need to learn to take profit after big market move.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:46:20 PM

Altcoin pump is currently based on the fact that the dominance of Bitcoin is down, and the price of Bitcoin is expensive, if the price of Bitcoin is onfire then Altcoin is also getting better and recovery like 2018

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 11:06:02 PM

Nowadays, the circle and pattern of pump and dump sometimes very surprising. there are no exact ways to come up with it. The caps may be influencing enough because it may also relate tot he supply and demand. However here, when the Bitcoin pumps, will be the altcoins dump again? When the Bitcoin is a dump, the altcoins will also dump again. When the BTC is stagnant or sideways, the altcoins will come up. Does this rule still influence?

About the altcoins pump, there may be influenced by the factors. However, as we see currently, many altcoins are dumping enough following the BTC. however, there are several coins that are different from others. they can pump significantly in some days. It is interesting.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

MrMojoRising26 (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 729

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 03:50:54 AM

It has been some time, but correct me if I'm wrong doesn't it usually go like this BTC pumps then, LARGE CAPS, then MIDCAPS, then SMALL CAPS after that the MICRO CAPS then things like PRIVACY COINS will all pump. I am sure I am missing some here, but in 2017 that's how it played out in that order for the most part. The point is Hold your bitcoin till it's topped out then convert to large caps,ETH,BCH,LTC then midcaps, then small caps, micro caps this way you can make more bitcoin by compounding instead of just holding one or a few specific alts. So an example would be you buy a large cap like ETH it does a 2x you sell half and reinvest it into a mid cap, and let the other half ride for a potential 3,4,5,6x or whatever your target is. Then you do the same with the mid cap,small cap,micro cap this way you are compounding! I hope this post makes sense to most of you! if its confusing I am sorry I tried to explain it
I know what you are talking about and i also tell my friends to do this but to be honest when time comes no one knows and no one is able to follow it. There are different kind of people in the market so they will do what they think is the best and believe most people will keep hodling even after the next peak and let the price came down again and then they will be seen blaiming the market, it is funny but true. So people actually need to learn to take profit after big market move.
Thank You finally someone gets what I am saying! Cheesy
cryptoyolyoqwer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 03:51:52 PM

OP nailed it and everyone else is wrong. There is an order of how coins pump, flowing from bitcoin into alts. It played out in 2013, 2017, and now early 2021. What makes these idiots think it's a one time thing. Human emotion and greed will always be there, looking for the next bigger payout.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 04:20:15 PM

If this was accurate and regular then everybody would be following this order and everybody would be making profits but it doesn't work this way does it.
The pumps are randomized and follows no particular order although I have noticed many times that bitcoin pumps first and then the altcoins are pumped when bitcoin is topped out.
But what happens after that can never be predicted. Sometimes bitcoin pumps again and sometimes the altcoins dump while sometimes both bitcoin and altcoin dumps.
Anyway, it's good to have a strategy and follow whichever works the best for us.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███