Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum's biggest contender?  (Read 1227 times)
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 06:06:42 AM

Though ETH is tough to beat right now based on the market cap if I have to bet on one coin that has the potential to surpass ETH then that's CARDANO (ADA) because their marketing game is really strong.
yes, Cardano is good enough to be an ethereum competitor. but I just hope it will happen to BNB. it will not happen anytime soon. I think it takes 5-7 years to see the development of BNB in ​​the market to become bigger.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 06:08:15 AM

Ethereum has gone through several phases and despite the several competitors in the aspect of smart contracts protocols, ethereum has maintained her place. There was a time we had NEO was the next big project as it was Chinese base and has a huge support of China big shorts. At the end of the day, nothing came out of the project.
NEO was once considered the second Ethereum of this market, but it all stopped at the prediction because in the past few years, NEO has not had any significant improvement. Since ICOs no longer attract investors, coins like ETH and NEO are no longer chosen by investors, so they choose to sell instead of buy. I'm not sure what the future of these two coins will look like but hope that both will be better in the future.
In crypto space the people who believe on the platform and its solution also if you are able to predict future events  then you can gain big . Ethereum might have small volatility now . Crypto space is completely big volatile market . Instead of going with current trend if you really focus on ethereum 2.0 release then you never think to sell ethereum. I am not sure about NEO but ethereum will be the strong contender for near future . Once 2.0 release we cant predit the price it will sky rocket for sure.  
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 06:12:09 AM

All ethereum contenders are all successful, EOS, Neo, Cardano and every other smart contract Blockchain projects are all doing fine, it's not a matter of who is at the top anymore, it's a matter features now, there are reasons why I would choose NEO over Ethereum, forget the fact that Ethereum is the second best
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 07:24:00 AM

For the now, Ethereum has no equal when it comes to smart contract technology. Some project who migrated to Binance chain are coming back to Ethereum network due to a large number of users. Vet, ADA XLM TRON all these are good but still not a threat to Ethereum.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 06:33:30 AM

Though ETH is tough to beat right now based on the market cap if I have to bet on one coin that has the potential to surpass ETH then that's CARDANO (ADA) because their marketing game is really strong.
yes, Cardano is good enough to be an ethereum competitor. but I just hope it will happen to BNB. it will not happen anytime soon. I think it takes 5-7 years to see the development of BNB in ​​the market to become bigger.

Yes, BNB could definitely be a competitor for ETH but for now, I think CARDANO has a good head start when compared with BNB but price wise I don't think neither BNB nor ADA can beat ETH.

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 06:39:04 AM

Yes, BNB could definitely be a competitor for ETH but for now, I think CARDANO has a good head start when compared with BNB but price wise I don't think neither BNB nor ADA can beat ETH.
so, altcoin candidates who could potentially replace the ETH are ADA and BNB for now. Well, I also agree with this. it's just that, I think that ETH will not be easily defeated in terms of function, or volume. although both coins are really very useful at the moment, but I've also seen some altcoins that have exceeded ETH, it's just that ETH always takes back that position.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 08:32:38 AM

so, altcoin candidates who could potentially replace the ETH are ADA and BNB for now. Well, I also agree with this. it's just that, I think that ETH will not be easily defeated in terms of function, or volume. although both coins are really very useful at the moment, but I've also seen some altcoins that have exceeded ETH, it's just that ETH always takes back that position.
It was XRP which replaced ETH in the number 2 spot, but last year IIRC, it was able to take the spot back and now it was holding strong despite it has not recovered it's good price yet. The market is pretty much unpredictable, so I like to believe that it's possible other altcoins would be able to replace ETH in its spot now, beside, ETH has slowly lose its hype, price has been a little stagnant after it was corrected.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 08:56:09 AM

There are many smart contract projects available and I don't think we should be putting them head to head to find out which will be better or which should be on top, it's left for developers who wants to use a smart contract Platform for their projects to choose, features can't be the same thing but that's left for devs to choose.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 08:57:51 AM

All presently available smart contract projects are all successful, none is left behind because the use case is good enough, they make things easier for new projects to build their projects, I like ethereum, neo, eos and almost all available smart contract platforms in crypto space and I don't mind having them all in my portfolio.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 12:37:40 PM

EOS is still active and it didn’t fail.. If you’re following up with it you will know that.. We can’t really predict which coin will overthrow Ethereum to be at the top in the future, you can’t really tell.. We don’t even know whether there are other projects that are being planned for the future. You can’t just wake up tomorrow and see another one that is much better than the ones there is already. One thing with this is that the first to come always tops the others all the time, others can only serve as alternatives and being used for a few projects.

EOS has no excuse to fail it raised billions of dollars,,, used it to pay tens of thousands of dollars to whitehat hackers to find their flaws, so they better not fail!

I do agree there will not be one winner and no killers. Ethereum will always have its place for the next few years and it will have many friends sitting alongside it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 01:18:18 PM

What are your thoughts? Will Cardano become Ethereum's biggest contender? If not, which smart contract platform do you think it will? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Smiley

I've been following updates on Cardano Shelley conference (Cardano virtual summit) and also awaiting the Shelley hardfork towards the end of this month. I wouldn't conclude that it will outperform ETH blockchain, but it's likely. I've been an old believer in Cardano, but paused when the wait was too much for remarkable development, happy to see it happening this year. I bagged some ADA recently.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 01:48:06 AM

EOS is still active and it didn’t fail.. If you’re following up with it you will know that.. We can’t really predict which coin will overthrow Ethereum to be at the top in the future, you can’t really tell.. We don’t even know whether there are other projects that are being planned for the future. You can’t just wake up tomorrow and see another one that is much better than the ones there is already. One thing with this is that the first to come always tops the others all the time, others can only serve as alternatives and being used for a few projects.

That's certainly true, mate. We may never know which cryptocurrency will eventually make it to the top. I've seen some cryptocurrencies come and go, as they're replaced by big players in the industry. If Ethereum fails to deliver as promised (scalability for smart contracts), then I guess its competitors will gain a huge advantage on the market. From what I can tell, both TRON and EOS have been growing in the number of dApps available on the Blockchain. ETH has first-mover advantage and the most ample variety of tokens on its blockchain network. But if companies and businesses start using scalable smart contract platforms more thoroughly, Ethereum could quickly lose market dominance. It'll be "survival of the fittest" as different smart contract platforms battle their way to victory.

As far as EOS goes, it's still alive and running since its inception back in 2018. However, it has "failed" in the sense that it's utterly centralized. We've seen how block producers have frozen accounts on the EOS blockchain before. This brings back traditional banking (Banking 2.0) on the Blockchain. Unless EOS decides to move towards complete decentralization, I don't see it going anywhere. The same goes for TRON, and other DPoS-based smart contract platforms on the crypto/Blockchain space. Only Cardano has a chance to become Ethereum's biggest contender, because it aims for decentralization more than anything else. The ADA cryptocurrency could rise in terms of market cap, becoming the third-largest cryptocurrency in the world after Ethereum. In this uncertain world of crypto, anything could happen in the future.

I differ with the following:
1. There could be multiple winners when different coins will be addressing different solutions and innovating different features.
2. With respect to main stream adoption, I guess binance coin will beat everyone else as 50% discount on fees on binance exchange and all its sister concerns must be one real time application, they are already doing.

Maybe so. Each smart contract platform will serve unique use cases for the mainstream world. Some will be good for the business industry, while others will be good for everyday people. Binance Coin ultimately wins in the business sector, because of its unmatched speeds and extremely-low costs. This is because the same is centralized. On the other hand, Ethereum is a true winner in the mainstream world because of its true decentralization and censorship-resistance. Depending on each person's needs, will be the smart contract platform to use. The competition will become fierce as more smart contract platforms come into play. Ultimately, each smart contract platform will complement Ethereum by filling the gaps whenever it's necessary. If ETH becomes too bloated, there's ample space for other smart contract platforms to thrive in the crypto/Blockchain space. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 02:14:33 AM

Apart from Cardano, I am seeing Elrond and Harmony contend with ETH most especially Elrond that can process 15,000TPS which is far ahead of ETH with a maximum of 15TPS until they are able to resolve the issue of scalability through ETH 2.0
that looks interesting to see that but erd needs to prove it. I remember credit and various blockchain platforms have been announcing more than 20k or even 100k TPS but those have become failed project without any achievements

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 02:38:25 AM

BNB has soared in recent times and certainly one day BNB can beat ETH. Of course, there will still be a long time ahead but I believe anything is possible.

In addition to BNB, the coins such as EOS, ADA, NEO are potential competitors of ETH in the near future, so these are the investments that you should consider investing in the long term.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 02:04:44 PM

i agree with you that Cardano could win some from ethereum but i also believe that ethereum is almost to big to fail , so i think that it could live next to ethereum but i do not believe in any replacement for ethereum
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 08:18:45 AM

So many smart contract platforms have emerged over time, ramping up the competition for ETH. Some have claimed to be the "Ethereum Killer" (like EOS), only to fail altogether. While none have been compared to ETH in terms of decentralization and reliability, there are some projects which aim to base their development on an academic level. One of those projects is Cardano. With a focus on PoS and decentralization, it could become ETH's biggest contender in the future. Other projects like EOS and TRON may have already adopted PoS, but they're inherently centralized. Which is why, I strongly believe that Cardano could topple ETH in the not-so-distant future.

What are your thoughts? Will Cardano become Ethereum's biggest contender? If not, which smart contract platform do you think it will? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Smiley

I think that ETH will remain at the top among smart contract platforms. How many rivals he had and no one came close to him. ETH has already won a large audience and it will be very difficult to lure users to another platform. They would have managed to overtake eth if the team did not work on the coin, but they are constantly trying to improve it in contrast to other projects. So far, I don't see any rivals for ETH among the existing coins.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:51:18 AM

BNB has soared in recent times and certainly one day BNB can beat ETH. Of course, there will still be a long time ahead but I believe anything is possible.

In addition to BNB, the coins such as EOS, ADA, NEO are potential competitors of ETH in the near future, so these are the investments that you should consider investing in the long term.

That's very optimistic of you. But I don't think BNB will become ETH's biggest contender because of its inherent centralization. You'd either sacrifice decentralization for performance or all the other way around. BNB sacrifices decentralization in order to have unparalleled scalability in the crypto/Blockchain space. Other competitors like EOS, TRON, and NEO are centralized just like BNB is, which greatly disqualifies them as direct competitors of ETH. The only smart contract platform that makes the difference is Cardano. After all, the project aims to become as decentralized and resilient as possible. With an academic approach to development and innovation, Cardano could become Ethereum's biggest contender in the future. Remember, "slow and steady wins the race". Cardano has been slow in development, but it has remained quite a stable cryptocurrency since its inception. This could make ADA comparable to ETH in the crypto/Blockchain space. While ETH will always be the "King of Smart Contracts", ADA could become the "Prince of Smart Contracts" as it rises all the way towards victory.

Ultimately, people will abandon centralized smart contract platforms in favor of decentralized ones for their own benefit. Only businesses and companies will patronize cryptocurrencies like TRON, EOS, NEO, and BNB because of their unmatched speeds and extremely low costs. With Blockchain interoperability, various smart contract platforms could work together in order to make the crypto world a better place. Stablecoins, and the world of De-Fi will make ETH bigger than what it is right now. Its competitors might never reach the level of popularity ETH has in the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Moeda

Activity: 1550
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 10:33:08 PM

So many smart contract platforms have emerged over time, ramping up the competition for ETH. Some have claimed to be the "Ethereum Killer" (like EOS), only to fail altogether. While none have been compared to ETH in terms of decentralization and reliability, there are some projects which aim to base their development on an academic level. One of those projects is Cardano. With a focus on PoS and decentralization, it could become ETH's biggest contender in the future. Other projects like EOS and TRON may have already adopted PoS, but they're inherently centralized. Which is why, I strongly believe that Cardano could topple ETH in the not-so-distant future.

If I'm more convinced of EOS to be Ethereum's rival than Cardano. Although EOS is not as popular as Ethereum in the smartcontract field. But many tokens generated by EOS have become successful. But this is not a benchmark, because I prefer EOS compared to ADA. So I think that EOS will be more successful than ADA in the smartcontract field. Grin

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 02:37:34 AM

Although ethereum is the leader in dapps now , it is constantly coming under competition from new projects . The success of ETH depends on how scalable ETh 2.0 is going to be and how soon they implement it to ward odd the competition.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 04:27:59 AM

For me not even cardano can match on ethereum right now. We all knew that eth is the king of smart contract, even Binance chain that becomes hype has no match for the eth. Right now we can fill the defi and eth is the fuel to these projects. In my opinion, the market could somehow increase its cap as long as the progress on defi projects continue. Im not so sure any new project can even be contender maybe polkadot or avalanche. These two are the most top recent project that has good potential to break the ice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: