Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GET QUALITY ARTICLES WRITTEN  (Read 280 times)
Jasialakaduol (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 12:23:49 PM

I offer high-quality work based on years of experience. I'm reliable, unflappable and an all-round jolly nice person. But more importantly, I can write what you want, how you want it for when you want it. I won’t be beaten by a deadline and can spot details at a hundred paces.
And I thrive on doing large projects that start in a state of confusion and need serious whipping into shape.
Originality is a given. And what I write is in grammatically correct English (you can let me know what sort of correct English you prefer – British or American style). It's also entertaining to read and won't send you to sleep. However, if for some odd reason you want text that makes peoples’ eyelids droop, I’ll try my best to help you.
This is only a brief summary of the work I do and have done. If what you need doesn’t seem to quite fit with what I’ve written, feel free to contact me anyway. I may be able to help. Whether it’s a teeny-tiny task you need a quick hand with or you’re looking for someone to commit to a few months working on a book (or anything in between), let’s talk!
If it makes you happy, you can simply hand over the details of your task and I'll get on with it. For larger projects, I'll send you a brief weekly update. Or if you're an anxious person who likes to be kept informed of what's going on at every stage, that's fine too. I can be flexible in my approach so you don't have to be.

****I WILL SEND OVER MY SAMPLES AS NEEDED.
TELEGRAM: @Wuodsiala
Jasialakaduol (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 07:25:37 AM

I'm sorry I never included my charges on the intital post. I charge $2/100 words.
Thanks.
Jasialakaduol (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 04:32:23 AM

I can write articles on any niche including crypto. I'm also good with eBooks
Jasialakaduol (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 03:44:15 PM

For those who want to enjoy the weekend. Don't get worried. I'm here for all your writing projects.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: