Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💯 Satoshilancer - Freelancing, Outsourcing and affiliate program  (Read 1053 times)
slancer (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2020, 11:51:22 AM

Q&A: How can I communicate with Freelancers?

To discuss the project's requirements with the Freelancers, you can use the Private Message System, by clicking on the `PM` link in the project's page. Note, however, that when communicating with Freelancers there are certain rules to follow under the Terms of Service. So please make sure you carefully read those terms.

www.satoshilancer.com - online outsourcing and freelancing
slancer (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2021, 03:44:05 PM

Can Satoshilancer guarantee the success of my project?

Satoshilancer provides a platform equipped with the necessary tools to monitor work on a regular basis and develop sound business relationships. Also, full support is offered by our team. On this basis, there are thousands of Employers and Freelancers using our services and there is an almost perfect performance. However, we cannot guarantee the quality of work, since that responsibility is delegated to both parties involved and is up to them to take full advantage of Satoshilancer features in the most profitable manner.

slancer (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 08:58:49 AM

Q&A: How much will I pay to the Freelancer?

On Satoshilancer, you only pay for the actual work done by the Freelancer, neither more nor less. To ensure that, a suite of work management tools (the `Dashboard`) was created, allowing you to maintain a close control over the work developed by the Freelancer. The `Transaction` in the `My Funds` page helps you keeping a track of the related costs.

slancer (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2021, 08:54:58 AM

Q&A: How do I deposit money on Satoshilancer?
Currently, Satoshilancer offers their users the Bitcoin deposit. To deposit bitcoin on Satoshilancer, you just have to follow these steps: log in to your account, click on the `My Funds` link, select the Deposit option and follow the remaining instructions.

slancer (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2022, 07:22:55 AM

bump Smiley

burningphoenix

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2022, 06:26:50 AM

couple things I love

> Priced in BTC not USD
> Find talent and jobs and pay somewhat anonymously

Tiny problem

as of August 22 there are only ~20 members.

*sigh* another cool BTC project consigned to the forgotten graveyard of crypto projects.  Cry

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: