Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PreANN][HKC] HongKongCoingen Coin|Save U from 香港 HongKong Coin SCAM  (Read 4674 times)
HongKongCoingenCoin (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:39:27 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 01:55:35 AM by HongKongCoingenCoin

I have paid Coingen.io to make a HongKongCoingen Coin, which has specifications exactly identical to the recent problematic HongKongCoin.

Why Coingen coin, it is because the recent HongKongCoin is extremely likely a Coingen coin according its specifications, wallet address and 2.5% premined coins for HK people.

SPECIFICATIONS
    Type: SHA256
    Coin Halving: 50000 Blocks
    Coins per block: 6000
    Blocktime: 1 min
    Target timespan: 5 h
    Coin maturity: 50 blocks
    Max coins: 600000000
    P2P port: 11077
    RPC port: 21077

Wallet address starting with "1" (same as HongKongCoin and many other Coingen Coins)

Distribution Premine 2.5%  
(For IP Protected Faucet / Distribution to Hong Kong People Only, BUT Fail to stop Non-Anonymous Overseas Proxies)
(Once Giveway for each HK people every 24 hours, BUT Fail to Stop People Breaking this Limit)

Now recruiting 100% real Hong Kong people to join me to make it happen:

We need people for:
1. Repacking a wallet to make it DOES NOT look like a Coingen Coin
2. Design the graphics to make this thread and our HKC looks professional
3. Promoting this thread by self-supporting

If you are 100% HongKonger and interested in this project, please PM me.

Why is HongKongCoin extremely likely a COINGEN COIN!!!    See Next Post

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HongKongCoingenCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:42:28 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 03:51:39 AM by HongKongCoingenCoin

Why is HongKongCoin extremely likely a COINGEN COIN!!!

For Coingen Coin, the coin maximum cannot be completely controlled because it is decided by the values that one inputs into the input boxes.

What a such coincidence that ... after inputting all these values according to HKC spec, 600 million coin maximum comes up. This is just the same as the coin max of HKC.

Moreover, Coingen coin typical is fixed at 50 blocks for maturity. What a coincidence that HKC also has a maturity of 50 blocks!

Last but not least, all Coingen coins having wallet addresses starting with "1"! HKC wallet address starting with "1".
(See Post#9 in this thread for more information)[/size]  

1. Here is the 1st evidence:

https://i.imgur.com/4YKgjxJ.png

2. Here is one more evidence supporting HongKongCoin is extremely likely a Coingen coin.

We all know that all Coingen coins using a wallet address using "1" as the first number.

Interesting HKC wallet address also starts with "1".

https://i.imgur.com/4auo3A5.png

3. Why 2.5% premined for Hong Kong People?

Some people may ask why HongKongCoin dev only plans to giving 2.5% premined coins to Hong Kong people.

If HKC is a coingen coin, this can be easily explained.

It is simply because it is time consuming to premine 50% premined coins as in the case of other National Coins.

It could take months to so do. Furthermore, it is very costly in term of electricity bill for the minting computers.

4. HongKongCoin dev is a liar. He just wants to SCAM people by Keeping "Made in Hong Kong" identity.

Here is evidence that HongKongCoin dev said he was born in Hong Kong, but he refused to provide any evidence.

What I want is a RESPECT for HONG KONG PEOPLE!

Don't pretend to be HongKonger! Don't use Hong Kong's name to make money!

I HAVE POSTED A CHALLENGE, AND I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION. PROVE THAT I AM TRYING TO MAKE MONEY. PROVE THAT I HAVE STOLEN, AND I WILL SHUT THIS PROJECT DOWN. AND WILL GET ALL OF THE COINS VALUED AT SEVERAL BTC.

Oh..sorry for missing your answers in the big words.  You were born in Hong Kong. Please provide me evidence that you were born in Hong Kong. Don't just BS.

Cryptobuddy shut the fuck up. You promissed yesterday that after getting the answer you will stop making the noise.
You got the answer dev was born in hk. Keep your promise.

Please read my previous posts. Yesterday I said.. answers with evidence.. LOL

MY IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE GIVEN OUT. I WILL ESPECIALLY NOT GIVE IT TO A LUNATIC.  DO YOU WANT SATOSHI NAKAMOTO'S DOCUMENTS TOO. YOU FUCKING LUNATIC.

5. Here I provide evidence to show how vulnerable the HKC faucet is.

Today I tried to use a "special" way to generate a series of NEW IPs. Using these temporary IPs, I was able to obtain 19 times of 500 HKC giveways from the faucet. I stopped just because I felt tired to get more.. In fact, I could get as many times as I want .... LOL

Here is the record of my 19 "500 HKC" giveways that I obtained within 15 minutes. Yesterday I got 11 "100 HKC" giveaways from HKC faucet.

https://i.imgur.com/vv8qxOO.png
https://i.imgur.com/eGmJPwX.png
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:44:38 AM

HongKongCoingenCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:49:52 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 10:13:17 PM by HongKongCoingenCoin

Here is the evidence that the HongKongCoin dev admitted the his faucet method for distribution of premined HKC to Hong Kong people are vulnerable, although he keeps saying NOT!

Hi, HongKongCoin,

Please post me your HKC wallet address. I will send you back all the HKC. Thanks

I just use this to illustrate the problems of using faucet.

I will never use or trade any HongKongCoin.

Please post me your HKC wallet address asap.

I don't need you HKC. Why do I need such "extremely" likely Coingen Coin? LOL  Grin

Now HongKongCoin is listed in Whatmine!

Please come to join people to mint the "extremely likely" Coingen Coin with a vulnerable faucet!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING NEGATIVE THINGS EVERY DAY. WHY DID YOU WAIT UNTIL NOW TO REVEAL THAT YOU WERE "TESTING" THE FAUCET. WHY DID YOU WAIT TILL YOU WERE EXPOSED AS FRAUD WHO LIED ABOUT "COINGEN". WHY DID YOU WAIT. WERE YOU GOING TO COMPLETELY DRAIN THE FAUCET? IN ORDER TO "TEST" IT.   YOU ARE LIAR AND A THIEF.

THE FAUCET IS NOT VULNERABLE. YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR IP ADDRESS MULTIPLE TIMES AND CLEARED YOUR BROWSER CACHE. YOU CAN USE THE SAME METHOD AGAINST ANY OF THE THOUSANDS OF FAUCETS THAT EXIST.  YOU ARE LIAR, FRAUD AND CHEAT. NOW YOU ARE BEGGING ME TO TAKE THE COINS. NO!.

HongKongCoingenCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:54:09 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 10:32:37 PM by HongKongCoingenCoin

The major aim of this thread is to uncover the SCAM behind the HongKongCoin.

Will you still mint and trade for some extremely likely Coingen Coin HKC?
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:58:22 AM

We all know it's you Cryptobuddy. When will you release your copy of a copy coin?
xinyichao

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:06:02 AM

lol shit coin
HongKongCoingenCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:10:21 AM

100K  for  500coin per people ,that means you should post 200times ,but check your wallet send history , maybe only 30~40 times you send ..

so you are liar

The HKC dev also already confirmed that Cryptobuddy had broken this limit. 

The HKC dev is so angry about this. Furthermore, in the HKC ANN thread, HKC dev has also provided another simpler method to break this limit.

For what I was told by Cryptobuddy, Cryptobuddy's method is more efficient. 

HongKongCoingenCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:22:24 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 03:49:27 AM by HongKongCoingenCoin

Here is one more evidence supporting HongKongCoin is extremely likely a Coingen coin.

We all know that all Coingen coins using a wallet address using "1" as the first number.

Interesting HKC wallet address also starts with "1".

https://i.imgur.com/4auo3A5.png
WarningtoCommunity

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:27:14 AM

CRYPTOBUDDY  WAS HIRED BY A GOVERNMENT AGENCY FOR A DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN ON HONG KONG COIN. YOU WILL SEE MORE OF THIS BEHAVIOR IN THE FUTURE AS GOVERNMENTS GET WORRIED.

CRYPTOBUDDY IS BEING PAID TO MAKE THOUSANDS OF POSTS NON-STOP ON DAILY BASIS.  EVERYONE OF HIS ARGUMENTS HAS BEEN DISCREDITED. YET HE CONTINUES. COMMUNITY HAS BEEN WARNED.

dreamboy

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:29:37 AM

take a seat!sent later
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:31:44 AM

CRYPTOBUDDY  WAS HIRED BY A GOVERNMENT AGENCY FOR A DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN ON HONG KONG COIN. YOU WILL SEE MORE OF THIS BEHAVIOR IN THE FUTURE AS GOVERNMENTS GET WORRIED.

CRYPTOBUDDY IS BEING PAID TO MAKE THOUSANDS OF POSTS NON-STOP ON DAILY BASIS.  EVERYONE OF HIS ARGUMENTS HAS BEEN DISCREDITED. YET HE CONTINUES. COMMUNITY HAS BEEN WARNED.

Haha.. I am a nobody, just Cryptobuddy in BTT.

I only provide the facts and results from objective analyses.

Could you tell me "ALL HKC wallet addresses start with 1" is fake? Please go to install an HKC wallet and tell me this statement is FAKE!

WarningtoCommunity

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:34:32 AM

CHECK HIS POST HISTORY, IT IS NON STOP, IT MUST BE MULTIPLE PEOPLE WORKING IN SHIFTS.

THIS IS A DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:38:55 AM

CHECK HIS POST HISTORY, IT IS NON STOP, IT MUST BE MULTIPLE PEOPLE WORKING IN SHIFTS.

We just talked about facts. Please provide facts to prove me wrong.. LOL
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:40:24 AM

Shit!

I like ShitCoin, but I don't want a cryptocurrency for HK (e.g. HKC) is a ShitCoin. LOL
WarningtoCommunity

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:42:20 AM

We just talked about facts. Please provide facts to prove me wrong.. LOL

You don't care about facts. You have been disproven every time. You are saying that the first letter of a coin means its coingen. Only people who will believe such nonsense are newbies. This is a disinformation campaign. You are being paid for this.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:42:58 AM

We all know it's you Cryptobuddy. When will you release your copy of a copy coin?

TimC, please join HongKongCoingen dev. We need support from HK people.

I don't think HongKongCoingen Dev will tell you who he is.

This is just the case of HKC dev. He could not provide to show that he was born in HK.

I think HongKongCoingen dev also has his right to protect his own privacy .. LOL
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:59:12 AM

HongKongCoingen Coin dev told me that that his HKC wallet will also generate wallet addresses starting with "1".

Oh.. this is the same as HongKongCoin.. also same as many other Coingen Coins!
NutshellCoin

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:13:44 AM

HongKongCoingen Coin dev told me that that his HKC wallet will also generate wallet addresses starting with "1".

Oh.. this is the same as HongKongCoin.. also same as many other Coingen Coins!

Now I believe HKC is a coingen coin  Angry. Thx HK brothers  Wink

Count me in. PM u la.

I want fun.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:03:57 AM

Hong Kong Brothers and Sisters

Please come to join us!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print