Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PreANN][HKC] HongKongCoingen Coin|Save U from 香港 HongKong Coin SCAM  (Read 4683 times)
blaFrog

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:04:43 PM

HongKongCoin dev deleted comments for asking "why not using traditional chinese?", "Are you from HongKong?".
I have no problems if the dev is from HK, I asked simple questions but removed immediately. Anyone can check the archive site below.

Please answer "why" for those that defend the HKC dev.

HKC dev gets caught, he realized ALL comments can be seen in archive site. He then apologized and stopped removing comments. LOL!
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-hkc-hongkong-coin-a-revolution-for-the-hong-kong-market.282947/

Dishonest dev and no respect to others, the coin won't go anywhere.
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:41:46 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 10:37:51 PM by cryptobuddy

One Evidence to show that Majorminers (owner of one HKC pool) is working with HKC dev to SCAM people.

Here is the evidence to show that Majorminer tried to create supportive conversations from Bittrex. Surprisingly, in the post history of the person named "Bittrex", there are only 3 posts. ALL 3 are only related to HongKongCoin, and just posted within 1.5 hours.

This is just a good show to SCAM people's trust on HKC.

I fixed a bug while depositing HongKong Coin to the exchange, it should work now.

Bittrex Team

Great work! Thanks for the timely update.

A Good Show!!! Why Bittrex's posts in Bitcointalk only related to HongKongCoin.. LOL. There were only 3 posts in his history!

majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:45:21 PM

More crap 'evidence' from a clearly dishonest person!

And to the guy who cried about the dev deleting his post - BOO HOO. Life is tough - deal with it. Maybe the Dev got tired of foolish criticism and got mad. He's only human.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:46:48 PM

And to the guy who cried about the dev deleting his post - BOO HOO. Life is tough - deal with it. Maybe the Dev got tired of foolish criticism and got mad. He's only human.

Welcome, Bittrex.. Oops.. Welcome SCAMMER Majorminers.. LOL
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:50:53 PM

coingen.io servers should be targeted for an air strike, or DDoS'd to ashes.  Same goes for any coin generator.

choke yourself for making yet another shitcoin
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:53:06 PM

coingen.io servers should be targeted for an air strike, or DDoS'd to ashes.  Same goes for any coin generator.

choke yourself for making yet another shitcoin

I understand you hate Coingen coin. I hate Coingen coin, too. This is why I hate HongKongCoin!!!
majorminers

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:57:04 PM

This title is misleading. I don't feel 'Saved' at all since we already proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that HongKongCoin is the real deal.

blaFrog

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:57:26 PM

LMAO! Human? anyone here isn't a HUMAN! What the fuck you talk about!
First, simple questions, why deleted post for a simple question. I was the FIRST ONE asking for it. He should have answered it. It's no respect.

majorminers

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:02:11 PM

First, simple questions, why deleted post for a simple question. I was the FIRST ONE asking for it. He should have answered it. It's no respect.

I have no clue why the Dear Leader deleted your post. Personally I would have left it there and answered it - despite the fact you show no respect and are owed none in return.

But that's just me. Apparently he didn't like your tone of voice or how you worded it. Who knows? Who cares?

In this world all adults are expected to be able to deal with criticism. As they say, 'don't dish it out if you can't take it.'

This launch was days ago and you're still bitter about your comment being deleted? Really, I hope that's the biggest problem you have in life.

I have been treated very disrespectfully by Lil Buddy. He's calling me a scammer, although obviously I haven't taken anything from him. He's the one lying, doctoring images, and spamming the forum.

All the proof is here. HongKongCoin is not a coingen.  Deal with it.

blaFrog

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:03:43 PM

yeah, I cried because my post removed. I cried because I don't have any HKC. I cried because I don't mine HKC , I mine APH.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:05:05 PM

Hey.. Bittrex.. Opps.. Majorminers... How come words from a fake "Bittrex" SCAMMER could be trusted?
majorminers

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:07:26 PM

Hey.. Bittrex.. Opps.. Majorminers... How come words from a fake "Bittrex" SCAMMER could be trusted?

Wait a minute. Since I proved to everyone involved that HongKongCoin is not a coingen - I am now Bittrex?

LOL. That's quite a leap in logic there.

Anyways, when is HongKongCoinGen going to launch? I think it's going to be really interesting to watch you launch a coin  Grin

blaFrog

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:08:39 PM

I have no clue why the Dear Leader deleted your post. Personally I would have left it there and answered it - despite the fact you show no respect and are owed none in return.

But that's just me. Apparently he didn't like your tone of voice or how you worded it. Who knows? Who cares?

In this world all adults are expected to be able to deal with criticism. As they say, 'don't dish it out if you can't take it.'

This launch was days ago and you're still bitter about your comment being deleted? Really, I hope that's the biggest problem you have in life.

I have been treated very disrespectfully by Lil Buddy. He's calling me a scammer, although obviously I haven't taken anything from him. He's the one lying, doctoring images, and spamming the forum.

It doesn't matter how long it was, you did that years ago you still go to jail.
Dishonest dev, and no respect to others won't help the coin. I just want to let some miners and more importantly for HKers know about it.
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:08:55 PM

The collective IQ of the crypto community as well as its developers is teetering near 0.
majorminers

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:09:29 PM

It doesn't matter how long it was, you did that years ago you still go to jail.
Dishonest dev, and no respect to others won't help the coin. I just want to let some miners and more importantly for HKers know about it.

Oh I'm sure you've let people know by now.  Grin

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:10:04 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 10:28:58 PM by cryptobuddy

Wait a minute. Since I proved to everyone involved that HongKongCoin is not a coingen - I am now Bittrex?

Anyways, when is HongKongCoinGen going to launch? I think it's going to be really interesting to watch you launch a coin  Grin

Please refer the post #62 of this page (upper 2nd). Everybody could understand what a good show was.

Then people will know "Majorminers" is "Bittrex". "Majorminers" is SCAMMER!
majorminers

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:11:41 PM

Please refer the post #62 of this page (upper 2nd). Everybody could understand what a good show was.

You are an amazing researcher.  Grin

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:12:46 PM

The collective IQ of the crypto community as well as its developers is teetering near 0.

Totally agreed...

Especially when a Coingen coin could be used to make a City coin.

And .. when such crap coin.. there are people trying hard to defense, support and promote!!!
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:15:38 PM

You are an amazing researcher.  Grin

You are welcome, "Bittrex".  Grin
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:04:27 PM

Here is evidence that HongKongCoin dev said he was born in Hong Kong, but he refused to provide any evidence.

HongKongCoin dev is a liar. He just wants to SCAM people by Keeping "Made in Hong Kong" identity.

What I want is a RESPECT for HONG KONG PEOPLE!

Don't pretend to be HongKonger! Don't use Hong Kong's name to make money!

I HAVE POSTED A CHALLENGE, AND I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION. PROVE THAT I AM TRYING TO MAKE MONEY. PROVE THAT I HAVE STOLEN, AND I WILL SHUT THIS PROJECT DOWN. AND WILL GET ALL OF THE COINS VALUED AT SEVERAL BTC.

Oh..sorry for missing your answers in the big words.  You were born in Hong Kong. Please provide me evidence that you were born in Hong Kong. Don't just BS.

Cryptobuddy shut the fuck up. You promissed yesterday that after getting the answer you will stop making the noise.
You got the answer dev was born in hk. Keep your promise.

Please read my previous posts. Yesterday I said.. answers with evidence.. LOL

MY IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE GIVEN OUT. I WILL ESPECIALLY NOT GIVE IT TO A LUNATIC.  DO YOU WANT SATOSHI NAKAMOTO'S DOCUMENTS TOO. YOU FUCKING LUNATIC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: