Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:23:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: They say RNDR is the next big thing  (Read 375 times)
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 05:58:51 PM

I'm not a big fan alt. Have barely invested in altcoin; all the times invested in top reputed altcoin.
I'm talking about this- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/render-token/
They say it's a hidden GEM which is the most undervalued coin at the moment. I have just gone through their website and so far, the ides seems pretty good. Coinbase has also planned for listing them- https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-2c5b84813fcf
As above said, I'm not investing in alt; what's your thoughts on it?
Coinbase continues to explore support some coins, there is one render token. At least we trust or invest for a short time, although listed coinmarketcap only a few days ago. This Token recently listed on exchange, we should be patient for price correction. This project looks good but volume isn't high as the first time. Without a better exchange, I can't support this token.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 08:59:00 PM

People are quick to call different tokens hidden gem for various reasons and most of the times it is for their own benefits and nothing more. By checking on coinmarketcap, there are not enough data to show what more to know about the project like circulating supply and so on. However, in my own opinion we should try to do more research to understand more about any project irrespective of what was said about it, the hype surrounding it or the person spreading the information about it because most times it tends to end up in a bad and painful way.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 09:38:11 PM

I'm not a big fan alt. Have barely invested in altcoin; all the times invested in top reputed altcoin.
I'm talking about this- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/render-token/
They say it's a hidden GEM which is the most undervalued coin at the moment. I have just gone through their website and so far, the ides seems pretty good. Coinbase has also planned for listing them- https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-2c5b84813fcf
As above said, I'm not investing in alt; what's your thoughts on it?
First of all, i believe you understand pretty well that even if your best friend told you a crypto is hidden gem you still need to do your own research.
Second, i don't know what you saw in this token that makes you believed it does have a features that worth invest in but i checked their site i don't see something spicy.
My advice, dont fall for it because of coinbase listing.

RapTarX (OP)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 04:55:02 PM

Bump
What causes the current pump? I have seen RNDR token to get increase of more than 50% today. I had not invested much, it has already been more than twice. Do you think I should hold or should I sell and take the profit I have now.

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 04:59:16 PM

It would not be easy for people to know if this coin will make it or not. Unless something of which I am not 100% sure, I do not invest in it and better I will keep money of the top coins only which can give me profits atleast if not now later. But such coins may or may not be a successful one and would not be ready to risk it for such things if I am not sure on it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: