Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it just me or has the entry bar become a lot higher?  (Read 393 times)
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 09:32:02 AM

That's like a thing that has been predicted and we all know this will happen one day and it's already starting to happen. Regulations are becoming more strict.
KYC process has become more tough. Unlike before were you are told to upload your KYC, now you are asked for a live one because scammers found ways to use people's ID to create multiple account.
There are CEX that allows deposit and withdrawals of 2 BTC total per day without undergoing KYC procedure but only asked to submit ID once FIAT transaction is involved. One of them is Binance.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3013

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 12:08:33 AM

After about five years of not touching Bitcoin, I notice that it became quite difficult to acquire BTC and get (back) into crypto compared to what it was like some years ago. Registering on an exchange and trying to deposit money has lead me into plenty of rabbit holes where I was requested different ways of identity verification which aren't quite comfortable per-se. Moreover, it seems that more and more regulations are in place and it's not as easy as it once was. Mining aside, I think things are getting difficult in a way, and it provokes certain thoughts. Thoughs of Bitcoin being more exclusive than it ever was.

Is it just me, or are people really ready to give out their identity just to buy some Bitcoins on an online exchange?

I think it's just you.  When I entered the bitcoin space back in late 2014/early 2015 there were next to no exchanges that made buying bitcoin easy.  Coinbase was the first exchange I used and it lacked any sort of support what so ever.  All the exchanges back then would make you send it a photo of yourself and drivers license.  I think if anything it's gotten significantly easier these days.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 04:39:53 AM

You know then, identity theft and AML is not that prolific but now everyone will agree with me that the rate at which scammers are getting involved in crypto is really scary. Centralized exchange are scared of taking risk which might see them being involved in a law suit. Take for instant, bitfinex is being accused of coin manipulation. AML/KYC is now becoming a must in many platforms. You hardly see any platform that is centralized that won't put a limit on amount of money that can be withdrawn unless you submit your identity for verification. That is when you can withdraw higher money. DEX could have actually be the most efficient and comfortable place to have limitless transaction but issue of low liquidity when trading is the major drawback
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 06:59:15 AM

You know then, identity theft and AML is not that prolific but now everyone will agree with me that the rate at which scammers are getting involved in crypto is really scary. Centralized exchange are scared of taking risk which might see them being involved in a law suit. Take for instant, bitfinex is being accused of coin manipulation. AML/KYC is now becoming a must in many platforms. You hardly see any platform that is centralized that won't put a limit on amount of money that can be withdrawn unless you submit your identity for verification. That is when you can withdraw higher money. DEX could have actually be the most efficient and comfortable place to have limitless transaction but issue of low liquidity when trading is the major drawback

Exactly, I think part of the reason why the use of kyc is highly emphasized on, bad people can take advantage of being anonymous to scam people, cases like this is main reason why kyc is very important, to protect both the users and the exchange, with the growing number of scammers this days it is good to have kyc.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 10:42:26 AM

Of course not only you. Many users still refuse to reveal their personal info just to use an online exchange. The case is different with you because you were absent during the last years as many changements has been happened so far.
There are still some good options that can help you buy and sell bitcoin without the need to expose your identity through KYC process. I guess you didn't search for decentralised exchanges or peer to peer exchanges where you can just make direct trades or a fast swap, but it still depends on the pairs your are using/looking for.
Take a look at localcrypto (old localethereum), it's maybe the suitable option for you after you being inactive for a long period.
Knowing your customer requires personal information which is necessary to avoid fraud activities. There is no anonymity when you are doing transactions even in decentralize way. It is better because that way you can trust the platform that you are using and safe to make different transactions on it.

Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 10:46:23 AM

Buying bitcoin 5 years ago, at least for me was more problematic than it's now. There were simply no bank integration from my country and every buy should be made with traders or miners. Exchanging the acquired coins were much easier. But the buying process led to many scams. Now the buying and selling are easier and sometimes cheaper on fees.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 12:42:29 PM

Buying bitcoin 5 years ago, at least for me was more problematic than it's now. There were simply no bank integration from my country and every buy should be made with traders or miners. Exchanging the acquired coins were much easier. But the buying process led to many scams. Now the buying and selling are easier and sometimes cheaper on fees.

In the 5 years ago, not much sellers who sold bitcoin than today, but people can get bitcoin from playing faucet. The popularity of bitcoin itself is not too big as today, so only a few people from one country has an interest in bitcoin. But in that year, I believe that people can buy bitcoin from the sellers who they trust, and they can buy over and over from those sellers.

With the popularity of bitcoin grows bigger, people can buy bitcoin easily, and I am sure they have local sellers or exchanges which help them to buy and sell bitcoin. But the price will not be the same as what they see in the exchanges because that seller will use some fee for making a transaction.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 01:44:10 PM

In the 5 years ago, not much sellers who sold bitcoin than today, but people can get bitcoin from playing faucet. The popularity of bitcoin itself is not too big as today, so only a few people from one country has an interest in bitcoin. But in that year, I believe that people can buy bitcoin from the sellers who they trust, and they can buy over and over from those sellers.
I tend to agree that 5 years ago there are some Bitcoin faucets that give the whole number of Bitcoin. But that was before, you can't go back time to collect faucet and then back to the present. If there is a time machine, maybe.  Cheesy

Yet, Bitcoin is decentralized but the exchange is centralized that wants their costumers too to have KYC verification. That is because they aren't want to involve or simply not associated in any illegal activity that might use in the dark agenda or take advantage of others that might result in a hacking incident.

You can still buy Bitcoin/Sell now without worrying about the KYC verification but with a limited transaction only, below 2 Bitcoin in DEX exchange.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 01:58:53 PM

After about five years of not touching Bitcoin, I notice that it became quite difficult to acquire BTC and get (back) into crypto compared to what it was like some years ago. Registering on an exchange and trying to deposit money has lead me into plenty of rabbit holes where I was requested different ways of identity verification which aren't quite comfortable per-se. Moreover, it seems that more and more regulations are in place and it's not as easy as it once was. Mining aside, I think things are getting difficult in a way, and it provokes certain thoughts. Thoughs of Bitcoin being more exclusive than it ever was.

Is it just me, or are people really ready to give out their identity just to buy some Bitcoins on an online exchange?

I understand how confusing it is for an early adopter how the regulation of exchanges today operates.  As I understand you have been absent(idle) for 5 years and for those years, several crypto regulations had been implemented.  I remember Bittrex, in its early years, to let anyone register and use their platform even without providing KYC but not anymore.  I think newcomers or those who accepted the fact that they need to provide their identity in order to use the exchange doesn't mind to undergo KYC.
Bitcoin is always as it is. I don't see any exclusivity towards it.  If we want to buy BTC we need to follow the rule and regulations regardless of social status.
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 02:16:23 PM

They're not the same as they used to be in the past where you can get your BTC unanimously without sending them your documents. but now things are getting rough especially to those who didn't register to their respective local exchanges earlier. they're making some updates about they're KYC method now and unlike before, they're asking for some new requirements as we have in our local exchanges other Identification cards are not valid anymore.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 02:41:01 PM

People don't have any secure and fast way to purchase bitcoins so they are ready to do KYC now a days. Every exchange has upgraded the norms, previously where you could have easily purchased bitcoins by just typing in your name and address on the exchange but now you should always do full KYC to be able to purchase bitcoins. I guess it is because of the exchanges saving their backs if any kind of illegal money comes on the exchange then they would have the culprit to blame.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Parazyd (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 05:27:59 PM

People don't have any secure and fast way to purchase bitcoins so they are ready to do KYC now a days. Every exchange has upgraded the norms, previously where you could have easily purchased bitcoins by just typing in your name and address on the exchange but now you should always do full KYC to be able to purchase bitcoins. I guess it is because of the exchanges saving their backs if any kind of illegal money comes on the exchange then they would have the culprit to blame.

Yeah, I guess so.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:43:52 PM

I noticed that your last post was January 29, 2016 which is a long time ago. Just above that (2017-2018) is the largest pump that Bitcoin had which you probably missed and the boom of ICO and a lot of projects which a lot of have turned out to be scam. Because of that, authorities have become aware of cryptocurrency and have made a lot of regulations and rules to control illegal activities within cryptocurrency.  
That must have been the reason why exchanges and other crypto service related provider level up their security upon using their platform. As we all know the cryptocurrency has already attracted the eye of the government and all of them now needs to comply with Anti-money laundering law. If you could simply use an exchange any time you want even not verified back then, now the scenario isn't the same anymore.
If you have nothing to hide, or just simply trading or holding it will be fair enough for you to let them know who you are.

All of people on a centralized exchange has to do the same, I find nothing wrong with it unless they use it to do illegal activities, that's another buggy thing.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 07:02:18 PM

Registering on an exchange and trying to deposit money has lead me into plenty of rabbit holes where I was requested different ways of identity verification which aren't quite comfortable per-se. Moreover, it seems that more and more regulations are in place and it's not as easy as it once was. Mining aside, I think things are getting difficult in a way, and it provokes certain thoughts. Thoughts of Bitcoin being more exclusive than it ever was.

Again, regulations are being implemented by each government rules, since bitcoin a form of currency each government have it's own
laws to avoid laundering and illegal activities.

You're trying to explain his statement to him. It's like he was saying "food is of lower quality now than it used to be 50 years ago" and you're answering with "yes but it's normal because of mass production". I agree with OP that it's much harder now to obtain Bitcoin than it was a few years back and the reasons are just as he's pointed out:
Mining difficulty and KYC. I'd also add the price to the mix, but that's a relative matter as we all have different definitions of the word expensive.
KYC is really a limiting factor for new investors. Furthermore, higher market cap makes it harder for fiat money (even big) to impact the exchange price. Probably this explains why we're sitting below 10k for months despite the halving.

bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 07:21:00 PM

The rise in the popularity of Bitcoin has made it a lot more attractive for people who are seeking to do illicit activities. I don't think KYC is the panacea to money laundering and terrorist financing but it could help to filter out those who are doing so. Its fairly normal that KYC has increased given the fact that there's a higher adoption of Bitcoin and that there are legislation passed to regulate it.

KYC is kind of users protection not still many consider it just the opposite, as a threat to their privacy. To my opinion people still don't take safety and security in virtual world serious enough, don't project themselves properly and that is why they are exposed more than it's necessary.
That also applies to Bitcoin and Bitcoin wallets and people should be aware that everything that has material value attracts people with malicious intentions so why don't use all available tools to protect yourself.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 10:26:47 PM

They're not the same as they used to be in the past where you can get your BTC unanimously without sending them your documents. but now things are getting rough especially to those who didn't register to their respective local exchanges earlier. they're making some updates about they're KYC method now and unlike before, they're asking for some new requirements as we have in our local exchanges other Identification cards are not valid anymore.
Security enhancement is what they are doing now. What they are today is not their benefits but for everyone who wants to own and buy Bitcoin for the sake of our security. Yet it was found difficult into those people who have nothing to show, no valid ID's, and those people who are below 18 years old who can bear a government ID. If we have the supporting documents and our intention is good, then we have nothing to complain regarding KYC and be a compliant with it. Imposing strict rules is not the way it makes people getting hard to may investment and own Bitcoin but for the reason to eliminate illegalities.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 11:31:06 PM

If the exchange platform is like binance I believe and will give my identity by doing KYC. many new exchange platforms are currently developing, but choosing an exchange platform that has high quality and security is very important to do. do not choose exchange carelessly.

Identity verification aims to reduce scammers who enter the platform. With the application of KYC, each user will be identified. We know that at this time many scammers commit crimes and harm many people. Buying bitcoin will not be complicated by any platform, it is only as security for the platform and for ourselves.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 07:07:16 AM

There are decentralized exchanges, it’s only centralized that will request for your ID verification before you’re able to buy and sell BTC or any altcoin. The thing with centralized is that they are easy, and it’s not just only about being easy, they are also secure than when you’re making use of decentralized; DEX should only be used by people with good experience in cryptocurrency trading and also in how cryptocurrency works. And I don’t think it’s late to buy Bitcoin, you can still buy now that we are riding on $9k price, just do research and know where you should get in at. And moreover, there is no where it’s said that you must buy 1 BTC, just buy what you have.

Buying bitcoin will not be complicated by any platform, it is only as security for the platform and for ourselves.
Yes; moreover buying bitcoin got simpler than what we had some 5 years back. With respect to my country and all possible means for buying bitcoins, things got simpler and time saving; now I am able to buy bitcoin from my mobile device using P2P fund transfer facility itself and I am sure I cannot do the same 4 to 5 years back.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1038

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 09:21:38 AM

There is a choice for you. Either
1. You register on an online exchange to trade your coins but it really requires KYC but still you have a choice to not use their exchange if you aren't comfortable in giving your info to them. Or
2. Use DEX which is right now not that popular unfortunately.

Most of the popular exchanges right now are centralized like Binance. Its not that they are ready to give their identity out but they have no other choice but to do it if they really want to use the exchange. You can go P2P with a trusted midman/escrow if you want to hide your identity.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 10:15:22 AM

~snip~
I tend to agree that 5 years ago there are some Bitcoin faucets that give the whole number of Bitcoin. But that was before, you can't go back time to collect faucet and then back to the present. If there is a time machine, maybe.  Cheesy

Yet, Bitcoin is decentralized but the exchange is centralized that wants their costumers too to have KYC verification. That is because they aren't want to involve or simply not associated in any illegal activity that might use in the dark agenda or take advantage of others that might result in a hacking incident.

You can still buy Bitcoin/Sell now without worrying about the KYC verification but with a limited transaction only, below 2 Bitcoin in DEX exchange.

Hahaha, you are right. I really miss that time, but in those years, we need to have many satoshis to sell or withdraw, so the amount of the local money that we get will be bigger.

Yeah, we need to follow the exchange rule, and we see that almost all of the big exchanges now use KYC verification for their members. I agree with that because they can prevent any illegal activity which they don't know.

I prefer to buy bitcoin at Binance if I want to skip the KYC verification. Still, I think that is not necessary because if we verify the account, we can use bigger transactions for withdrawal and more than 2 bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████