Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance deserves the first Position on CMC  (Read 1509 times)
Hellkas

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:31:38 PM

For me Binance it`s the standart of good cryptocurrency exchnage and when  people inexperienced in cryptocurrency ask me what exchange they should to use, I always answer Binance, because it has pretty nice design, huge trading volumes on the most trading pairs and also community interaction is on high level, so it just nicely to use this exchange and it really deserves number one at the moment
Maturnuwun

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:43:35 PM

as I know that Exchange Binance is a large exchange, has a high trading volume, Binance does not easily accept projects to be registered there either ICO / IEO, the team prioritizes the security of user assets and many other positive things.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 12:07:02 AM

as I know that Exchange Binance is a large exchange, has a high trading volume, Binance does not easily accept projects to be registered there either ICO / IEO, the team prioritizes the security of user assets and many other positive things.

That's right Binance has a high value standard in securing their traders interest, that's one of the quality binance offered, they are not after with the listing fee of every ICO/Token and coin, they after with the interest of their traders.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 12:11:25 AM

it does not matter whether binance is on the number one spot or not.. the thing is about theoir service.. we all know that binance has a good reputation in terms of security and trading volume
true, the most important thing is the comfort when trading and the features they offer, besides that binance also has many users, their volume is quite high and they always choose the best coin for listing on their market, I hope binance can improve the service even better
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 01:24:01 AM

That's right Binance has a high value standard in securing their traders interest, that's one of the quality binance offered, they are not after with the listing fee of every ICO/Token and coin, they after with the interest of their traders.
From here and we can take the main conclusion if the quality of the exchange site has been making binance is very qualifying to be placed in the first place of the best exchange site.
Honestly, I can't understand what you meant about "they are not with the listing fees'. it looks very strange to see your opinion.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 11:49:33 AM

I also agree that the exchange in subject worth to be ranked number 1 on capital market but i disagree with the low option.

1. 99% of all genuine exchange site cares about their reputation.
2. Also offer best customer support either
3. All big exchange have that either
4. They have offer an IEO thats failed do your research very well.
5. For Binance it always about money if they are doing it for the love of crypto their listing shouldn't be that huge.

PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 01:18:11 PM

Binance team supports everything crypto for both old and new members, they have binance academy, something like a crypto school for newbies, many things to learn on this platform and binance also have separate chain for developers who wants to build smart contract on binance, it's more than just a mere exchange and there is no way this exchange won't be successful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 01:23:57 PM

From here and we can take the main conclusion if the quality of the exchange site has been making binance is very qualifying to be placed in the first place of the best exchange site.
Honestly, I can't understand what you meant about "they are not with the listing fees'. it looks very strange to see your opinion.
the cost to be registered in binance is quite high. even to migrate to the blockchain binance also requires substantial funds. nothing is free to exchange with quality as good as binance. no one doubts it at the moment.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 02:36:22 PM

Many people are saying that binance ranked was manipulated because they now acquired coinmarketcap, they are now rated 1st on coinmarketcap but the truth is binance exchange deserves to be ranked first, what's your take on this??

1. Binance exchange cares about their reputation
2. They offer the best customer supports
3. The exchange have high Liquidity and volumes
4. IEO don't fail on this exchange because the team do their own research on projects before listing
5. For many it's always about the money but for binance its about money, reputation and their customers

They have every right to keep making money if that's why many are mad with binance, as far as they are satisfying customer whatever they make shouldn't be your problem
Does it really matter that much ?
Coinmarketcap before being acquired by Binance  manipulated the marketcap of many coins.
Atleast that isn't happening anymore I guess. Binance is truly a better exchange than the others in my opinion so even if it has listed itself as the number one exchange I wouldn't mind it because it deserves that spot.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ZincUnrated

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 09:05:09 PM

I agree with you a great deal and the facts speak for themselves. I have watched binance rise up through the ranks from nothing to where they are today. Not only have they continue to dictate the pace, they have gone about their business professionally, churning out innovations after another, going lengths to ensure customer satisfaction and introducing revolutionary features, ideas and concepts just to enhance better efficiency and experience for the users of its platform. Also, binance has continued its push for cryptocurrency/blockchain relevance as well as adoptions. They should deserve to be ranked up there.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 09:47:26 PM

Many people are saying that binance ranked was manipulated because they now acquired coinmarketcap, they are now rated 1st on coinmarketcap but the truth is binance exchange deserves to be ranked first, what's your take on this??

4. IEO don't fail on this exchange because the team do their own research on projects before listing
5. For many it's always about the money but for binance its about money, reputation and their customers

They have every right to keep making money if that's why many are mad with binance, as far as they are satisfying customer whatever they make shouldn't be your problem

yes, you are right with all the reason above and i agree with you
because in my opinion binance the best exchange for now,
regards
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 06:25:02 AM

binance was not first before ? i thought they are already first before   . now that they owned cmc they can do what they want and you cant do anything about that .i agree on all numbers on the list except on number 4 , i dont believe that all ieo are succesful on this platform  . people will just invest on here if that happen and keep on making money and others exchange that conduct ieo wont have any chance to compete  .

you said they dont care about money ? but every exchange does care about money too because this is the reason why they start this business  .
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 11:01:59 AM

It's good when that 1 place in the hands of the ones who deserve it! Binance is the best exchange at the moment, but I think
other exchanges will try to claim that first place for them. Which is a normal thing, it's a healthy competition and that have
positive effects on the entire crypto-market.
   If Binance keeps doing the great things like until now, it will be hard for other exchanges to keep up, but some of them will try
to get closer!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 11:19:22 AM

It's good when that 1 place in the hands of the ones who deserve it! Binance is the best exchange at the moment, but I think
other exchanges will try to claim that first place for them. Which is a normal thing, it's a healthy competition and that have
positive effects on the entire crypto-market.

If the list were not created by CMC which is owned by Binance, other exchanges might not complain, but now they have a reason to complain as they'll claim the ranking was based on bias opinion.

If Binance keeps doing the great things like until now, it will be hard for other exchanges to keep up, but some of them will try
to get closer!

As you said, it's a healthy competition but IMO, Binance is just so ahead though it did not own the entire market yet.
Well hopefully some exchanges will continue to compete and get challenge so it will all benefit us users.
AthenaBanana
Copper Member

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 01:08:06 PM

For me, If there will be voting for the number one position in CoinMarketCap I would definitely vote for Binance as no.1. This exchange proves that they are reliable.
BintangBuleun

Activity: 517
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 05:52:40 AM

I think Binance deserves to be ranked number 1 Coinmarketcap. The use of Binance is very much. And the trading volume is quite high, even though there are those who claim it is not real. But I would argue that the 95% Binance volume is real. Many IEO are successful there, thus proving that Binance users are active in investment.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 10:35:45 AM

For me, If there will be voting for the number one position in CoinMarketCap I would definitely vote for Binance as no.1. This exchange proves that they are reliable.
yes I also agree with you, in addition to being suitable for newbies like me and also because it's easy to understand plus the latest features also already exist that make this exchange much in the interest of people, but also people's opinions aren't all the same and maybe there is another better exchange, but for me personally binance is pretty good and can be trusted.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AthenaBanana
Copper Member

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 01:08:09 PM

when it comes to promotion and listing everybody in the supports the coins that are listed in Binance I think that is why it deserves to be in the no.1
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 02:01:14 PM

Agreed on all your comments about binance that they deserve the number one spot on coinmarketcap when comes to exchanges, and also thier token deserves to be on the top 10 spot.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 08:57:34 PM

well lets move to more  better monitoring website like coingecko because CoinMarketcaps is not really filter volume from Exchange that mostly pump their daily volume with bot.
look at coingecko they are monitored very accurate volume from all exchange and ofcourse binance is top 1 exchange for Daily volume on coingecko, look like coinmarketcaps wont ever fixed it because they only care about the visitor that visit to see the Crypto Marketcaps and volume.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀