Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 08:20:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JPMorgan Says Bitcoin Crash Survival Shows It Has Staying Power  (Read 366 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 12:29:27 PM

I supported the statement made by the JP Morgan strategists about Bitcoin to experienced it first stress test because ever since the implementation of Bitcoin, crypto market havent encountered the situation like this global pandemic which lead to global quarantine. However, this stress test prove Bitcoin to have the potential to fulfilled the purpose Satoshi created it.

TheGreatPython

Activity: 2590
Merit: 331

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 06:34:22 PM

Anyone saying that now, is late in getting to know Bitcoin. This is not the first time that Bitcoin has taken a huge fall and still got back up. Before now, the criticism alone was enough to kill Bitcoin if actually it was going to fail. A lot of people , mostly influencers, kept criticizing Bitcoin and saying all sort of things to discourage people from making use of Bitcoin or investing in it. I can remember that the criticism was too much in the past few years to the extent that a lot of people believed that bitcoin was going to fail, but it still stayed and never failed. So, I wasn’t surprised that it’s going to survive now after the pandemic.

Anyway JPMorgan kind of firms are having big potential to drive new investors into bitcoin space just by one twitter or one press statements. When they talk anything positive on bitcoin or in general about cryptocurrencies, we can see markets reacting to that. So, we need more other similar firms as well to realize the potential of bitcoin to make bitcoin more stronger.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: