Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:24:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron coins Lost in the network  (Read 124 times)
MarkWal36 (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 10:43:54 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2020, 10:58:40 AM by MarkWal36

Hey
so i have recently sent 4500 TRX from the Dappchain (from tronlink) to an exchange address, and apparantly it didnt arrive (been like 10 hours and no sign of an incoming transaction)
so my question is: are the coins lost ? and how do u swap from the dappchain to the mainchain (in tron network)

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 03:35:24 PM

If you're sure that you have sent the funds to the correct address, then I would suggest contacting the exchange's support team, they are the only ones who can help you.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 10:47:50 AM

2 days have passed OP.

Do you mind to update if everything has been fixed and received properly after being suggested to contact the exchange?

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2020, 05:13:35 PM

2 days have passed OP.

Do you mind to update if everything has been fixed and received properly after being suggested to contact the exchange?

I have Tron and it's quite frustrating to see a post like this that lacks information and cast doubt on the system, all I know is Tron is secured and no coins could possibly lost just like, it must be on the exchange now, I'm not expecting OP to answer this as he is not log for a week, but if he log in he needs to confirm if the coins arrived.

MarkWal36 (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 10:14:06 PM

2 days have passed OP.

I have Tron and it's quite frustrating to see a post like this that lacks information and cast doubt on the system, all I know is Tron is secured and no coins could possibly lost just like, it must be on the exchange now, I'm not expecting OP to answer this as he is not log for a week, but if he log in he needs to confirm if the coins arrived.
sorry for not updating as i just gave up on the coins...anyhow the coins didnt arrive and i think its because i sent it from the dappchain (not the main chain), not sure if thats the problem but it is what it is.
thank you all for your replies
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 11:19:39 AM

sorry for not updating as i just gave up on the coins...anyhow the coins didnt arrive and i think its because i sent it from the dappchain (not the main chain), not sure if thats the problem but it is what it is.
thank you all for your replies
Ok, after two months you have replied and cleared that you just gave up for claiming those coins. I'm not also sure how things happen between TRX chains mainnet and not.

But if you contacted the right people for this problem before who were related to the service, I think you can get a solution for this. Anyway if that's your decision of forgetting it and just want to move on, you might want to lock the thread.

Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 12:20:14 PM

Hey
so i have recently sent 4500 TRX from the Dappchain (from tronlink) to an exchange address, and apparantly it didnt arrive (been like 10 hours and no sign of an incoming transaction)
so my question is: are the coins lost ? and how do u swap from the dappchain to the mainchain (in tron network)

Thank you
it's probably just a pending because there were many users transacting on that day, because if the shipping rules don't make any mistakes and also from what I know most exchanges are like that if there are many users who are transacting too, I often see this in several other exchanges,

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: