Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A reward system for Covid Free people....  (Read 700 times)
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 03:09:33 PM

It's obvious that some country government normally take care of their eople but and some don't even think about profit of her citizens, looking at what op said it's really emulating  but no government can implement such, from my perspective I think them will fine it very rigid to implement while what op said is reality.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 05:11:00 PM

I wish we lived in a world where governments could implement a system to reward people that stay Covid free.

Then i will get the reward plus my whole family also. Its a glad to god that our whole family is still covid free its grace of god. We are thankful to him. We all know that onlu he saves us. All depends on him he can save us he can kill us too. Though we know we all have to die one day but could be before some one or after some onsle. Its a strategy of life and die. We are live in hope. We should pray for those who leaves us in this pandemic. Though its a luck of bad that they left us in sudden with their whole family. What should government can do more. They are doing lots of campaign. But what can we do too we have to go out for food.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 05:26:34 PM

It feels like you should be punishing bad behavior more than rewarding expected behavior. If you stop people from travelling on public transport or entering into any public property entertainment destinations, that seems like a fair trade for refusing to acknowledge basic science while putting many more people at lethal risk from a virus. Most people will happily understand and adapt to what is expected, as described by medical experts, rather than ignorantly ignoring even simple common sense.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 10:33:37 PM

I don't know the point why we need to have a reward system wherein fact the government is hard to budget the national treasury. In my country, it won't really make an effect. Many of my countrymen is not believing in covid19 and they are so much stubborn. Our government does not have also a conrete plan on how to end the covid 19. Yes, this is good to pause the continuously growth of the virus but we all need a concrete idea on how to end this pandemic. Instead of having this reward system, we can focus in researches or studies to emphasize how virus is going to kill through herbal medicines.

Sapphire915

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 03:12:38 AM

This is a great idea to encourage the hard headed people to just stay home and follow the healthy guidelines and safety protocols. However, I believe that this really couldn't work in any ways. Why? Because some Countries are struggling so hard right now and the Governments were focusing to give aid to the people in all aspects most especially the health issues and the starving people. How can the Governments thought first of this things where they need to deal with all the urgent and necessary issues in front of them? Somehow, they appreciate those people who follow rules and still covid-19 free until this time. This idea may sound helpful to me but the governments are now running out of budget especially here in my Country where we only have limited resources and we already borrowed money from the world bank to continue to give assistance to the people in order for us all to survive while this pandemic is still raging on.
maye5104

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 04:32:06 AM

It sounds like a discrimination. No one, who catches covid, really wanted to be infected. And testing potentially healthy people (those who qualifies for a payout) will take a lot of money and time. It's better to spend both resources on beating the virus instead of supporting healthy people.   
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 05:41:01 AM

I believe reward system for covid free wouldn't work really well considering the testing part of it. However rewarding people who do stuff that should implicate less chance for covid infection would be better. Like for example you could have people download apps that show where they are and they are always at home, not going outside, this should be getting rewards, or I am biased because I haven't left my home in 50+ days to prevent from infection Cheesy.

You could find things like that, which would be things that prevent easy covid sharing like going outside for a restaurant or movie or whatever, since those are risky, so reward those who do not do those things. Or simply yet, just reward ones that get vaccination, those are surely people who would be less possible to die from covid, and that is why I think it would make a lot more sense to reward those.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: