Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:21:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else see a big bitcoin upwards movement coming very soon?  (Read 707 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 02:35:24 PM

However, I believe that the main reason why bitcoin is still under $10000 is that whales and big boys are collecting as many bitcoin as they can. While the price is still under $10000, its a great chance for them to accumulate bitcoin and ether in order to maximize the profit.

Wrong perception!
Do you think Bitcoin will stay at this current level when whales are trying to accumulate "as much as they can?". Seriously? Man, these whales have massive funds  that could actually steer Bitcoin's price in the direction they want to.
And, do you think we're still in accumulation phase atm?
If, whales or retail investors are still accumulating, that means there are massive buying of Bitcoins, and that also means more demand of supply, and the Bitcoin value will gradually increase. That's basic economics.

I'll give you a more realistic reasons why Bitcoin is still under $10,000.
1. Because of the economic downfall.
2. Because of the pandemic.
3. Bitcoin's lack of adaption.

The list goes on, I'm just stating what suits to our situation today.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 07:04:46 PM

I do not think we could attribute the increasing of the price to just one nation. We have to realize that the price went down in everything, from stocks to gold, and then it increased a lot as well because in the end there had to be some recovery, this included bitcoin as well.

The only difference is the fact that halving happened right at the moment when everything was recovering and that included bitcoin as well. Doesn't matter if it was increasing or decreasing without that pandemic drop, because we will never know about that, but what we know is that price increased afterwards in may month.

Now all we need to do, is wait for it to make another movement, I don't know if it will be up or down but right now it is stable and eventually it will make another move for sure.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 10:43:44 PM

I guess some crypto traders only focus more on the potential of the market to surge in price and ignore the things that will also influence the surge in price of the market. However, this doesnt mean that Bitcoin wont experience an upward movement, it just that the momentum wont last cause people will start cashout their investment for quick profit.

However, I believe that the main reason why bitcoin is still under $10000 is that whales and big boys are collecting as many bitcoin as they can. While the price is still under $10000, its a great chance for them to accumulate bitcoin and ether in order to maximize the profit.

Wrong perception!
Do you think Bitcoin will stay at this current level when whales are trying to accumulate "as much as they can?". Seriously? Man, these whales have massive funds  that could actually steer Bitcoin's price in the direction they want to.
And, do you think we're still in accumulation phase atm?
If, whales or retail investors are still accumulating, that means there are massive buying of Bitcoins, and that also means more demand of supply, and the Bitcoin value will gradually increase. That's basic economics.

I'll give you a more realistic reasons why Bitcoin is still under $10,000.
1. Because of the economic downfall.
2. Because of the pandemic.
3. Bitcoin's lack of adaption.

The list goes on, I'm just stating what suits to our situation today.
+1 to the above message.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: