Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is ChainX a scam??  (Read 490 times)
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:43:23 AM

Ask about this exchange anywhere in the crypto space and it will be likened to exchanges like P2PB2B, and I think any exchange compared to P2PB2B is a bad exchange and no doubting it. From my own little encounter with the exchange which made me stopped for good is fake volume and manipulations just like P2PB2B, and that is really bad for an exchange which aims to keep growing. Another is, just like its counterpart, IEOs always ends in a bad way, with the price dumping badly; so i figured out that instead of wasting time with such an exchange it's better I focus on those ready to contribute positively to the crypto space.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 11:46:42 AM

I don't mean the exchange, more so the polkadot parachain project. Unless these the exchange and the project are linked?

The return to investment is what attracted me to it initially, but I have been reading that the exchange is a scam. But, haven't heard about if the polkadot parachain project is legit

As it seems the exchange is korean but the polkadot parachain project is chinese

Thanks for your help
As for chainX the exchange have worse volume but that polkadot project is doing fine, maybe the team chooses chainX without knowing about their fake volume? That's unknown but presently polkadot is been listed on OKEX and GATE and that's a real game changer

Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 12:08:53 PM

ChainX has bad reviews that's certain and the exchange has limited users too, may be it's because of the bad reputation the exchange had? I can't say but don't judge any project that lands on small exchanges, some team won't know the service the exchange would render until later on, ChainX might just be a plus exchange for certain token or project

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 05:39:50 AM

ChainX has fake volume, I often see IEO projects there but nothing has been successful, Exchange like ChainX is the same as P2PB2B and Latoken has fake volume. so it will be better avoid such kind of exchange
100% indeed scam exchange, I found this in telegram https://t.me/ChainXFraud, where ChainX team blackmailed the client and changed listing price agreement and also I saw trustcore in Coingecko & Coinmarketcap was very bad and only had one pair who had good trust so it's good never to use this shit exchange.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 09:10:23 AM

ChainX has fake volume, I often see IEO projects there but nothing has been successful, Exchange like ChainX is the same as P2PB2B and Latoken has fake volume. so it will be better avoid such kind of exchange
Sure, we should stay away from this exchange. I got to know this exchange in early 2020, after the project I joined IEO there. But soon I saw them using fake volumes to attract investors, and then the price dropped hundreds of times because there was no liquidity.

RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 09:23:58 AM

I'm not very familiar with chainX exchange but the answers are very clear if you can do research using Google to find reviews, as a matter of fact I don't see good reviews about this chainX exchange and that means it's a ba exchange

MadeMen
Copper Member

Activity: 389
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 10:02:41 AM

Chain is one of the cryptocurrency exchange that I repel. The exchange is full of trading bots and fake volumes. Several IEO conducted on the exchange wasn't successful, I wasn't surprised when I saw the title of the thread, I only wanted to know if they've exited as expected.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 12:23:53 PM

I haven't heard any scam accusations of ChainX.
Indeed there is no thread in the scam accusation, but there are many threads in Altcoin Discusion for example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5227425.0

But my problem with the exchange is that no IEO goes to ChainX and comes out successful. Check out all the IEOs listed on ChainX and search for which amongst them is successful today.
This is not a problem, because there really won't be a successful project from a scam exchange
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 06:39:12 PM

I don't mean the exchange, more so the polkadot parachain project. Unless these the exchange and the project are linked?

The return to investment is what attracted me to it initially, but I have been reading that the exchange is a scam. But, haven't heard about if the polkadot parachain project is legit

As it seems the exchange is korean but the polkadot parachain project is chinese

Thanks for your help

I haven't heard any scam accusations of ChainX. But my problem with the exchange is that no IEO goes to ChainX and comes out successful. Check out all the IEOs listed on ChainX and search for which amongst them is successful today.
You can still withdraw and deposit money on this exchange smoothly, which is why you never see the allegations against this exchange. The problem is that their exchange has no liquidity and no IEOs succeed
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 05:15:08 AM

I would just avoid them, just in case, and not check their reliability. There are many alternatives.
Yes, and one good way to avoid such exchanges is not to use them at any time, because our time is too valuable to be spent on exchanges like ChainX, especially since there has been some speculation and evidence of strange things happening to exchange it.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 06:01:18 AM

I heard nothing but bad reviews about ChainX, I've never used for once so I can't say anything than judge using reviews from other users, few new projects use chainX for IEO and it went really bad, it's not a good exchange

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 06:06:25 AM

ChainX exchange has wash trading and fake volume, it also has bad reputations and bad reviews from the exchange users, I think this exchange has something to do with the famous scam exchange called p2pb2b exchange

Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 06:58:59 AM

ChainX is on the list of many scam projects in crypto space, on par with p2pb2b, exmarket, latoken, vindax and few other small exchanges, these exchanges must be avoided by all means, do not trade on such exchanges, they aren't safe

LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:24:46 AM

ChainX is on the list of many scam projects in crypto space, on par with p2pb2b, exmarket, latoken, vindax and few other small exchanges, these exchanges must be avoided by all means, do not trade on such exchanges, they aren't safe
I used to trade here, there is no problem with this exchange. But this exchange has no liquidity and the trading of altcoin pairs are all bots. That's why I left this exchange to go to bigger exchanges
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 08:19:59 AM

Never used this exchange, it's too new for me. When I went to this exchange and tested it most of the transactions were bots and had no real users. Be careful when you want to buy altcoins here because it will make you a lot of losses

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: