Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spyce Price Conditions before and After Distribution  (Read 721 times)
Davian144 (OP)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 07:50:59 AM

Bounty Hunter is innocent in this case. I see this token has been dumped before the distribution of tokens for bounty hunters. besides, this is a new project that needs time to develop. we should not blame the current price. sooner or later, if this is a serious project, the price of the token will definitely go up.
I don't blame bounty participants, because if I blame bounty participants, it's the same as me blaming myself, because I was also a bounty Spyce participant at the time, and what I saw was that the price of spyce tokens dropped sharply at the time the distribution was being done, not before the distribution of tokens to bounty hunters.

The problem is no one is buying, the project has nothing that attracts new buyers and investors, the price will keep going down for sure unless the team take another helpful step for the project
Yes, what you're saying is very logical, it means that interested people who want to buy this token are still reduced, so the price is difficult to rise in the near future, unless the spyce team has a new breakthrough that can make the crypto merchant's attention be attracted to spy tokens.

Bounty hunters aren't responsible for this dump, the token was 0.007$ before the distribution day and after distribution takes place price is back at 0.005$ now, not a huge dump but token was already down compare to when bounty starts
Who said to take responsibility ? because I have also never seen any tokens go down in price. The bounty participants must take responsibility, because they only have tokens in the thousands, not in the hundreds of thousands, and the thing that makes me surprised is that the dump did not slowly , but directly goes down.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 07:56:57 AM

Exactly, the team behind the spyce is not so active due to that thing they failed to gain the price of the token. As well before bounty distribution the price had already got dumped. Their team failed in marketing and because of that their token gets dumped from 1$ to 0.004 and keeps getting dumped.
at the beginning of the listing also I believe in this token but the old coins are discarded and the trade becomes inactive there is certainly no movement in terms of volume on both bw and probit exchanges.
That looks very different from the result that has already gained by OKS token as it has already traded 4x from the ico price and it has enough volume that can prevent the dump. BTW we can see that if volume matters a lot in this case.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 04:54:26 PM

This is natural, why? because indeed from the start the buy order Spyce was thin and indeed strong only at that price. I say that there really isn't a meaningful dump on Spyce. Now Spyce prices are back. I also followed their campaign and was quite sorry to sell without repurchasing, because I saw Spyce has pretty good potential
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 02:57:50 AM

This is natural, why? because indeed from the start the buy order Spyce was thin and indeed strong only at that price. I say that there really isn't a meaningful dump on Spyce. Now Spyce prices are back. I also followed their campaign and was quite sorry to sell without repurchasing, because I saw Spyce has pretty good potential
I also see SPYCE prices have returned in recent days but not much improved since there are still a lot of hunters holding this coin. I think it is best for the project to list this coin at larger exchanges because if there is liquidity, it will attract more investors. I have not yet sold this coin and will continue to hold it because I do not want to sell at this price because it is quite low compared to the potential of the project.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 04:33:42 AM

As i have my personal experience about Bounty program coin when enlisted on any marketplaces for trading mostly i seen they got dropped the actual price after a while.So, as i think and i do usually when it`s launched for trading you should immediately sell it.I shared my opinion there might be any exceptions from crypto experts.You can also hear from them.Thanks!
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:58:32 AM

This project doesn't give me any reason to keep holding than dump, the price was at 1$ and it dumped to 0.007$ ? Honestly that's a red flag, what happened that makes the price to dump that much? The team dumped on their own??
Well, the price of the IEO SPYCE is $ 0.038, and the current price is quite far from that. however, as far as I am concerned, the price of SPCYE has fallen before the bounty tokens are distributed. Well, as long as this project is still running, I don't think we can red flag this project, because the price of coins with a decentralized system can only be changed by people's needs.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 08:28:44 AM

Spyce is a very good project, but unfortunately listing on bad exchanges. This is probably the main cause of falling spyce prices
after distribution is finished. So bw.com doesn't have real volume, so this happens. My suggestion is definitely to join bounty
campaigns whose projects are listed on popular and reliable exchanges.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 07:11:34 PM

snip

I think this is the problem, the price of tokens often drops after distribution.
I think this is not due to disposal, but the purchase price with the selling price on an exchange is too far away. So if someone sells at the purchase price, then the chart will dump.
because even in token exchanges there are no improvements at all after listing on 2 BW exchanges and probit korea therefore there is no trader activity there because they know that tokens will not have good potential going forward.
Yes. Developers should be present when token prices are deteriorating. Not just registering to exchange then leaving there. And I see that until now there has been no price growth even though most coins are currently pump.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: