Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Intrinsic value or Zealchain's ZEAL?  (Read 105 times)
zealchain (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2020, 07:33:28 PM

So, I created Zealchain. https://zealchain.com

The cryptocurrency, ZEAL, is one of its two products. The other product is an alternate DNS root called ZNET, which can be though of as an alternate Internet: one would need a special chrome extension in order to access sites registered on ZNET. (ZNET also acts as a centralized, categorized directory for marginalized businesses). At the moment, ZNET domains can only be bought with ZEAL, and this is the only place which accepts ZEAL currency.

I've been up to my neck with other projects, but I will be open sourcing payment processing with ZEAL, and will be encouraging Zealites (adopters of ZEAL or users of ZNET) to accept payments with ZEAL soon.

The focus, as you might have already seen, is on marginalized communities. The next questions are always:

1. Why would a marginalized person want to buy a ZNET domain over a regular domain? and
     2. Why would a marginalized person want to use ZEAL over regular currency, or another more popular cryptocurrency?

Both questions can be answered with a single idea. Using the African-American community as an example: people want to share wealth within their community. There is a big "buy black" movement happening right now. Zealchain can not only provide a currency for black folks to call their own (being the first Zealites and all), but it can also act as a centralized directory for black-owned businesses. (That said, Zealchain is for any marginalized community, not just black folks -- folks who register their businesses on ZNET will choose what category of marginalized business they are in. No one will be barred from participating and being a Zealite unless they are some hate group)

ZEAL is to be the cryptocurrency of marginalized folks who became successful through sharing wealth within their community. It is to be the modern day implementation of The Miracle on Han River, for any community.

I made this post because I want to discover ZEAL's intrinsic value (as well as to promote ZEAL) on the best place there is to discover such a thing.

What do you all think?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: