Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paid Evaluators Wanted for Zenoribbon  (Read 116 times)
Zippy (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 08:19:32 PM

We need 6 evaluation agents, 3 as primary agents, then three as backup agents, as testers who claim basic knowledge of the idea of blockchains, basic knowledge of what a hash is, and basic knowledge of using digital signatures. While Zenoribbon uses claimchains rather than blockchains, claimchains are simpler than blockchains. So, if you understand blockchain then claimchain is a walk in the park. We accept any member with 8+ posts (before today) on a first come first serve basis.

You will not be asked to do anything suspicious like download executable files. The only tool you will be expected to need for evaluation is the TweetNaCl encryption page, which is a well respected Javascript page you can use with any internet browser offering online digital signature verification and hashing. Of course you will not be asked for any personal information, passwords, etc. for this task. The only information we need is your BTC address to pay you.

Your simple job will be to check to see if there are any public posts at three specific message boards once per day for three days, though I will use this websites PM system if I can to inform you of any posts with a link to the post(s). There are about four posts that will need to be evaluated initially over these three days which serve as template examples of the Public Settlement Network system used to process transactions. And yes, this digital money works by a series of public posts that anyone can read and understand with minimal effort. And of course this process will be automated at a future time.

You will receive $5 USD as BTC initially to join and read how retrocast transactions are supposed to work at zenoribbon D0T freeforums D0T net as proven by a one paragraph or longer explanation in your own words by reading that section and also the Zenoribbon transaction example section. You are then expected to report your basic understanding on this thread. Then $10 $USD as BTC more will be received after the third day for your participation. Broadly speaking your job as evaluator is to simply use your gut instinct to evaluate a claim just as you would any other random claim made on the internet... by thinking about it rationally and to your personal experience. The up to four evaluations are expected to take five minutes each to verify hashes/signatures, while the other 40 expected minutes taken up by doing your best to understand the system. Of course the system is deterministic according to very simple rules at its core, so only minimal thinking is needed just as blockchain is just a computation that is verified by validating digital signatures and/or hashes.

Once again, you must understand the concept of a hash to evaluate properly. You must understand the basic concept of a digital signature too for one of the parts that are Public Settlement Network (PSN) transactions but not Zenoribbon (ZR) transactions. If you can understand those two ideas, this process is quite simple because its all in human-readable language made to be easily understood when you look at the transactions.

Total time taken is expected to be one hour but this is not guaranteed, though it is guaranteed to take less than two hours. Post your BTC address here if you want in as a tester. The first six people who have authored at least 8 posts before today on this site will receive the USD $5 signup as evaluators with the commitment to evaluate, and the first three people to serve as evaluators (based on first come, first serve) receive USD $10 more dollars after the third day. Any additional evaluators who wish to volunteer as unpaid of course are also happily accepted.

Thanks and I will do my best to make this as easy for you as possible.
Nahor

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 07:09:48 AM

Although, I am not really active over here, I can send you my previous work done should you still be interested Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: