Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you lend your cryptocurrencies?  (Read 3500 times)
sabingurung

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 06:37:57 AM

Every Cryptocurrency is risky but it gives high profit too. Until this time I never had lended my crypto but rather I have invested on some smart contract project. If you want to lend your crypto then you have to bear risk as well. But From my friends I have heard that "Blockfi" is a good site for investement and they never had loss. So I prefer investment on Block fi is good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 12:26:05 PM

Every Cryptocurrency is risky but it gives high profit too. Until this time I never had lended my crypto but rather I have invested on some smart contract project. If you want to lend your crypto then you have to bear risk as well. But From my friends I have heard that "Blockfi" is a good site for investement and they never had loss. So I prefer investment on Block fi is good

If you are lending to the known ones than that is fine as chances of you getting scammed is far less than sending to unknow ones. Also, here on forum if you know or a member who has positive trust or may be higher rank then you can trust him and lend the coins. Else does not worth the risk as against the reward.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 12:48:04 PM

Hi guys, as many of you as I also would like to "do" something with my crypto funds that I held in my crypto wallet. For a few months, I still think if crypto loans really work and there is a very very low risk of losing my funds. I would like to borrow lend my cryptocurrencies with an interest. Blockfi offers up to 8.5% interest p.a. and there are more competitors, but would you 100% trust them? Earning few percent per year vs. losing the big amount of cryptocurrencies fund?
instead of lending in those companies why not Use this forum to Make your Own lending service?8.5 interest per Anum is too small and just like almost banks.
In lending service as long as you are familiar in exchange and be very particular in Currencies that they will be using as collateral and be aware also of many scammers,remember that Even those trusted accounts are sometimes making their out just to scam and it happens recently.
so try to visit those lenders thread first and learn from then before creating your own.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 01:01:48 PM

Both parties I guess in risk if you are in a business of crypto lending. The only thing solution is to provide collateral with high potential value more than what you have borrowed. If you have plan a business like this don't think to cash out ever, because when there is bull run or downtrend of course that price will matter on that movement.

If you are long term holder of crypto, lending business is good for you. But first, make sure the borrowers should have this collateral for your won safety.

I never tried Blockfi, I only heard them.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ultrloa
Legendary

Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 11:45:19 AM

Hi guys, as many of you as I also would like to "do" something with my crypto funds that I held in my crypto wallet. For a few months, I still think if crypto loans really work and there is a very very low risk of losing my funds. I would like to borrow lend my cryptocurrencies with an interest. Blockfi offers up to 8.5% interest p.a. and there are more competitors, but would you 100% trust them? Earning few percent per year vs. losing the big amount of cryptocurrencies fund?
instead of lending in those companies why not Use this forum to Make your Own lending service?8.5 interest per Anum is too small and just like almost banks.
In lending service as long as you are familiar in exchange and be very particular in Currencies that they will be using as collateral and be aware also of many scammers,remember that Even those trusted accounts are sometimes making their out just to scam and it happens recently.
so try to visit those lenders thread first and learn from then before creating your own.

It depends on preference since on companies we can assure to get a return on our money even if the percentage per annum is so small, but if the person can take a risk and knows how to do this carefully in this forum then why not? the profits we can possibly get by doing lending business here is quite decent but also the risk is so high and we need to take an extra precaution or always ask for collateral on borrower for security.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
HakaseMarui

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 07:06:00 AM

Never.. Lending is risky and if you cant take that risk, you shouldnt do lending at all
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 07:34:15 PM

It depends on preference since on companies we can assure to get a return on our money even if the percentage per annum is so small, but if the person can take a risk and knows how to do this carefully in this forum then why not? the profits we can possibly get by doing lending business here is quite decent but also the risk is so high and we need to take an extra precaution or always ask for collateral on borrower for security.

For typical banking institutions then i might consider but for those companies here on crypto space that do offer that per annum interest on your money then i cant really just have the guts
on entrusting them my funds just for me to earn a small percentage yet you can actually or possibly earn even more with just simply holding.Any investment do involve risk and if
someone cant really handle that then its better for them to skip out yet they might not able to accept in the time they would lost up their money.Its up to someone though
but not all would really have that risk management.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 11:30:15 PM

To a large extent, it depends on you. If you are a trader and your likelihood to trade comes up often, then I don't see a reason why you should lend your cryptocurrency. That's because, having the need and actually withdrawing your funds before agreed period always makes you loose your esteemed profit as you've broken terms and conditions.
Also, if you most lend, you've got to be extremely sure it's the right platform as what is sent might not be returned.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2020, 05:14:05 PM

If you are lending to the known ones than that is fine as chances of you getting scammed is far less than sending to unknow ones. Also, here on forum if you know or a member who has positive trust or may be higher rank then you can trust him and lend the coins. Else does not worth the risk as against the reward.

Even on the forum, you should only trust someone with limited amount of money. If you want send/receive big amount of money you should insist on escrow even from the most high ranked members of the forum. If anyone is new, they can visit lending section of the forum and see how people lend cryto currencies with proper escrow or valid collateral.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 03:17:26 PM

Never.. Lending is risky and if you cant take that risk, you shouldnt do lending at all

Personally, I am not the big fan of lending and avoid it unless if my close friends require it for some purpose then only, I give them because those are trusted guys. But yes, here on forum if someone is highly trusted and has good standing on the forum then one can think to lend it else better to stay invested in coins.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:23:31 PM

I think there are several well established platforms nowadays that can be trusted. Some that come to mind are Aave and Compound.
They might not have the best % p.a. but it's better than just having the crypto sit there and do nothing (unless of course you're staking)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:42:11 PM

I think there are several well established platforms nowadays that can be trusted. Some that come to mind are Aave and Compound.
They might not have the best % p.a. but it's better than just having the crypto sit there and do nothing (unless of course you're staking)
They might have proven out themselves with time but doesn't mean that we can trust them 100% and in talks of long term then just like what other said on here that I do rather
keep my coins for myself and do able to get those gains in a year time rather than waiting up for a year and worry that you had something which is left on others hands.
Im not really that confident.

Personally, I am not the big fan of lending and avoid it unless if my close friends require it for some purpose then only, I give them because those are trusted guys. But yes, here on forum if someone is highly trusted and has good standing on the forum then one can think to lend it else better to stay invested in coins.
Its an another way and we've seen several local boards does have its own lending section aside on the forums general lending board.
People do love to lend out their coins and make it grow but of course when it comes to risk then its always accompanied with it.
Its up to person if he can handle it or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 08:23:33 PM

I have never given lend any Crypto to anyone as I don't have that much of crypto in my hand. But now I have some funds in my hand I will like to give lend for a good interest. I know the Lending board and I have borrowed from their 2times.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 02:48:05 AM

I have never given lend any Crypto to anyone as I don't have that much of crypto in my hand. But now I have some funds in my hand I will like to give lend for a good interest. I know the Lending board and I have borrowed from their 2times.
This style is better than you allow the exchanges to use your funds and be in there for so long. With this P2p lending style, you have your own funds on your side and you can choose whomever you'll allow to borrow funds from you. You alone are the exchange for those people who are looking to borrow crypto. Huge or small funds, you have your variant of borrowers and it's all up to you in which bracket amount you are allowing them to borrow.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 01:25:42 PM

This style is better than you allow the exchanges to use your funds and be in there for so long. With this P2p lending style, you have your own funds on your side and you can choose whomever you'll allow to borrow funds from you. You alone are the exchange for those people who are looking to borrow crypto. Huge or small funds, you have your variant of borrowers and it's all up to you in which bracket amount you are allowing them to borrow.
DeFi system right? Now, this practice in high demand even the exchange like binance there is feature namely Bswap feature which can allow you to lend your crypto currency and you will get an income in it. I think this feature will develop in the future because there is no risk for everyone who use this feature. Moreover, the decentralized exchange like Uniswap may be in high demand even their own coins have a big price tag within a few days.
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1051

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 11:15:28 AM

Well, it's a hard decision to make but I guess if you are a really big baller, then taking the risk would be much more easier, but then making more is all about taking risks and this is just one of them.
I personally would lend if I have the fund, but then I would research very well on the platform i choose to lend with before going into it, and also do well not to put everything I have in one basket.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 11:43:32 AM

Lending will be easy and safe if we have a trusted/reliable escrow but how do we get this quality in cryptocurrency that scam is everywhere, another important thing is your token accessible any time you want to retrieve. Staking and Defi  is a reliable form of loaning your fund for interest and accessible any time. With all these opportunities I think consider the accesibility to my fund when the price pump
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 02:15:39 PM

DeFi system right? Now, this practice in high demand even the exchange like binance there is feature namely Bswap feature which can allow you to lend your crypto currency and you will get an income in it. I think this feature will develop in the future because there is no risk for everyone who use this feature. Moreover, the decentralized exchange like Uniswap may be in high demand even their own coins have a big price tag within a few days.
Those swaps and defi are very popular now. But just like the concern that we're bringing up, it's never safe if you'll just store it to those platforms if you ever are giving importance to your holding. It's a requirement for them to hold it but you need to think of it first before letting go your funds that will stay to them. There is still the risk and that is you don't hold your own crypto as you're lending it to them and its on their custody which is a requirement to use their platform and feature.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
ultrloa
Legendary

Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 01:32:09 PM

Those swaps and defi are very popular now. But just like the concern that we're bringing up, it's never safe if you'll just store it to those platforms if you ever are giving importance to your holding. It's a requirement for them to hold it but you need to think of it first before letting go your funds that will stay to them. There is still the risk and that is you don't hold your own crypto as you're lending it to them and its on their custody which is a requirement to use their platform and feature.

New things, new risk but if you can't take those danger beneath on it then don't go since a possibilities to lose our money is huge that's why we need to be prepare for something worse and been advise to the same platform is to put a capital where you can afford to lose, I know we already here this sayings for so many times but somehow its helpful for us to have a capital set intended for risk taking.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 03:17:30 PM

New things, new risk but if you can't take those danger beneath on it then don't go since a possibilities to lose our money is huge that's why we need to be prepare for something worse and been advise to the same platform is to put a capital where you can afford to lose, I know we already here this sayings for so many times but somehow its helpful for us to have a capital set intended for risk taking.
entrusting funds for trade on the exchange is already risky and how much more if you let your funds lended to others inside an exchange .

lending is not a small business but we are talking about money here , your going to lend money to others and it requires huge capital to get started .

defi is new but its more of decentralized than on binance and previous lending platforms that we know on the past , those are thier pros and cons . i think ill go with defi for now if ever i want to start a business like this
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: