Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in crypto ratings?  (Read 4184 times)
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 11:18:44 PM

I find it funny that people still find these rating sites useful when it has to do with finding out thorough details about projects and ICOs. They are paid to promote what they do and its obvious that you can't get unbiased opinions or recommendations from them. It is best to find out more by taking proactive action. This way, you can know for certain.
yeah of course that's why i don't trust any ICO rating site, i just searching at this site just for research and searching info about few project and research them by myself

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 06:00:29 PM

I don't believe in crypto rating anymore whether it's from rating platforms or from people, everyone has his or her own reason why they will rate a coin as 1st or 2nd on their list, I have my own reasons to rate a coin too, it's all about different understandings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hellkas

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 06:18:07 PM

I saw this rating and think that all ratings are partly subjective and everyone should think youself and analyze projects only based on such ratings, not listening them as the most significant indicator. I trust ratings, but don`t think that they are always right.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 09:14:31 PM

No, I generally do not rely on such reports because the independence of the assessors is not always clear. In addition, it is not shared as a clear information about what decisions are made in the lists where such rankings are made and according to what conditions. For this reason, I do not trust these types of evaluation articles or lists very much, but I do not neglect to follow them constantly since these types of lists cause activity in prices. Under any circumstances, I recommend that you do not consider such lists as the sole source and not make investment decisions based on these lists.
Ifemini

Activity: 690

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 09:34:08 PM

I don't like crypto ratings, it us convincing, it leaves several peeps especially newbies with false information about projects. As investors or researches, we need to understand that crypto ratings are done by humans too and they can make mistakes, hence always do your own research by yourself
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 10:32:33 PM

I don't like crypto ratings, it us convincing, it leaves several peeps especially newbies with false information about projects. As investors or researches, we need to understand that crypto ratings are done by humans too and they can make mistakes, hence always do your own research by yourself
That doesn't mean that they aren't useful, still in the end you'll be the one who will decide but crypto rating are just based on the study or could be bias opinion by the writer or the site. It's not necessarily you'll have to follow it blindly, you just have to be smart and just select information that you think useful  and you believe is correct, and also, don't rely on one source only.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 10:59:59 PM

That doesn't mean that they aren't useful, still in the end you'll be the one who will decide but crypto rating are just based on the study or could be bias opinion by the writer or the site. It's not necessarily you'll have to follow it blindly, you just have to be smart and just select information that you think useful  and you believe is correct, and also, don't rely on one source only.

Absolutely correct! Ratings doesn't mean your life depended on it. But rather a guide on how to gauge projects. You have to do your own evaluation given those information. There are also several sources that you need to check because they vary from one site to another. So just get what you think is useful for you. You can also see the pulse of the community by checking the feedback and reviews. In this way, you will see how they served their clients and how they addressed issues.
Shohag123

Activity: 385

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 05:46:02 PM

I don't trust crypto ratings at all.For me they are baseless,useless and very easily their ratings can be manipulated.There are several project who got high ratings but they scam us and if some random project will offer them money they can help this project by giving a good ratings.In ICO site ratings are same.So for me I never follow crypto ratings or ICO ratings to invest in a project.

https://medium.com/alethena/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-ico-ratings-an-investigation-13d07e987394

ICO or IEO or any project ratings can be easily more if project use money for ratings.So be careful before invest in ICO or IEO by just seeing ratings from some random sites
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 05:55:12 PM

Those are just ratings and not accurate, CCID maybe get their data only is limited areas so that is why they have different ratings. Maybe they also have different standards and calculation, etc. Don't get bother with those ratings results we all know that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and no one could beat it. I really don't care about ratings they could be tampered and sometimes bias.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 06:09:52 PM

There are many criteria by which they evaluate cryptocurrencies. the ability to scale / commission in the blockchain/transaction speed and so on. it's hard to say which rating is really correct.
Based on previous arguments, this is true of their rating, this has brought the king of cryptocurrency(Bitcoin) down beyond our thoughts. The surprise thing here is, the Chinese coins are the top in the list, hope to see some of their coins doing well in time to come. For me, this is their best criteria according to them.

conkeconke

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 06:29:03 PM

Those are just ratings and not accurate, CCID maybe get their data only is limited areas so that is why they have different ratings. Maybe they also have different standards and calculation, etc. Don't get bother with those ratings results we all know that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and no one could beat it. I really don't care about ratings they could be tampered and sometimes bias.
Not believing in crypto ratings anymore, before I keep update on checking ratings where to invest or to join bounties but they don't seem legit since some top were not able to reach their ICO goal or didn't have a structured plan in Executing their projects. We need to do our own research now, especially that rating chart is now a business, it seems easy to be listed in any websites for eating or do hire some community to boost their image or just ask if I rating site can feature them with a price.
It's like the same thing over and over again. First, new crypto ratings work as it intends, giving a good report but slowly, they develop their agenda and side business, their ratting ain't good anymore. Raise and repeat enough that now, people don't care about crypto ratings anymore.
Festac

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 06:56:32 PM

Ratings aren't reliable, this is the last thing you want to make decisions on before choosing crypto coins, even a top 200 altcoin can perform more or bring better ROI than top 10 altcoins, we are all here to make profits and that's what's important

vvu351

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

corion.io

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 07:42:19 PM

Ratings aren't reliable, this is the last thing you want to make decisions on before choosing crypto coins, even a top 200 altcoin can perform more or bring better ROI than top 10 altcoins, we are all here to make profits and that's what's important
You are right, of course, you cannot blindly trust the ratings. everyone should evaluate the liquidity and reliability of cryptocurrency assets for himself.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████