Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in crypto ratings?  (Read 4184 times)
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 09:41:55 AM

Some crypto ratings are paid for advertisement and to boost its visibility in crypto space,
But there are other crypto ratings that give fair and legitimate ratings to different top coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 09:42:43 AM

Previously, I still tried to somehow believe in various ratings of cryptocurrencies, but then I realized that all these ratings can be bought and now I don't even look at these ratings so as not to waste my time, and therefore now I usually orient myself by cmc and various ratings do not interest me.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 09:46:43 AM

You need to be careful around crypto rating platforms, most platforms rate projects because they are paid to do so, making decisions because a coin or token has good rating is wrong, there are different reasons why a project is successful, that's on you to find out

Never believe in just on the source of information, if you want to be sure in that information you have, you need to check that on other places too. And if you are still not sure, try to ask experienced people and about their opinion. I don't trust crypto rating sites, I use them to check some basic info about some projects, that's all!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 09:52:36 AM

You need to be careful around crypto rating platforms, most platforms rate projects because they are paid to do so, making decisions because a coin or token has good rating is wrong, there are different reasons why a project is successful, that's on you to find out
Yes, be careful of all projects that have become mandatory for everyone, because many victims of fraud occur through trusting the project and falling asleep with the promises made by the project, so be aware or cautious I feel it is mandatory for all person.
Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 10:36:36 AM

Previously, I still tried to somehow believe in various ratings of cryptocurrencies, but then I realized that all these ratings can be bought and now I don't even look at these ratings so as not to waste my time, and therefore now I usually orient myself by cmc and various ratings do not interest me.
Many crypto ratings are manipulated, so the best way is to always find out from the various sources and how with the project feedback, positif or not?. I don't believe in crypto rating.

Erumo

Activity: 549
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 01:32:41 PM

Never believe crypto ratings. Anything can be fake. Crypto rating sites are not charity projects. Their analysts, copywriters and other stuff need to eat aka receive salary. Where do they get money ? From writing fake or misleading articles, creating charts and review. The rule is simple, the one who pays more gets higher rating.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 05:52:49 PM

I see big differences between these two big rating agencies CCID (The China Center for Information Industry Development) and WeissRating. According to CCID is Bitcoin one of the worst cryptocurrencies. In WeissRating Bitcoin has achieved the best mark. Also, EOS in WeissRating has a pretty different rating. How can they get so different results?
There is nothing wrong with checking out those ratings, especially when you’re a newbie and you need help to navigate through the cryptocurrency market/community. And I’d like to add that you shouldn’t be relying on just one source to be getting information like this, seriously how can you be trusting a source that rates Bitcoin as one of the worst cryptocurrency?

Check other sources by using Google you will see that most places Bitcoin is rated as the number one cryptocurrency, then it is followed by Ethereum, Litecoin, and some really good cryptocurrencies. I have been here for a long time and I don’t need any rating site to tell me that Bitcoin is the number one.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 08:12:42 PM

Yes, be careful of all projects that have become mandatory for everyone, because many victims of fraud occur through trusting the project and falling asleep with the promises made by the project, so be aware or cautious I feel it is mandatory for all person.
you just need to do an independent analysis of the project and not just look at the table that an unknown person gave you. In that way you will be safe.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 10:47:42 PM

I do not believe in all these ratings of a thing, rather what I believe in is what a platform offers and to what extent the idea or use case from that platform has touched lives positively. Also, all these are personal or organisations opinions thus subjective to review, in the same way, their opinions can still be altered towards a particular angle just to benefit a certain number of people. In addition, there was a time these rating platforms where much and we saw the devastating effects it caused as most scam projects were even given good ratings. Hence my opinion is, stick to those crypto with good use case and as for new projects, make your research about them.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2020, 10:52:32 PM

Hello,

I see big differences between these two big rating agencies CCID (The China Center for Information Industry Development) and WeissRating. According to CCID is Bitcoin one of the worst cryptocurrencies. In WeissRating Bitcoin has achieved the best mark. Also, EOS in WeissRating has a pretty different rating. How can they get so different results?

CCID

WeissRating

Can not be 100 percent believable even what they say that it is a project has a high rating is not necessarily certainly the project will be a success. We can not predict something clearly. Just enough predictions and sure that this project is suitable for investing.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 05:52:13 PM

I remember in 2017 and 2018, various tables with ratings of upcoming ICO projects were very popular. Many followed Ian Balina, and as a result, this friend turned out to be a bad adviser, who gave more than he praised. And there were plenty of people like him. All these crypto ratings should be viewed with skepticism.
Right, (2017-2018) some advisors also believe that Bitcoin could be replaced by Ethereum. Those advisors don't know the value of Bitcoin. Even Bitcoin is the worst coin for transaction speed, but we see the results right now. Although now everything looks like a part of plans, we shouldn't sell our coins only relay on some hype. EOS blockchain is also my favorite but not more than Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance coins.
Unfortunately, many people trust the "beautiful wrapper". It is enough for some crypto blogger, even if not with a very large number of subscribers, to make a pseudo analysis and say with confidence that this project is the future of bitcoin. And some people will believe him and invest in the project.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:04:19 PM

Normally I don't belive of any kind of crypto rating cause many of them are promotions. Here I am talking about website based rating. But ccid rating is a very much another thing. Cause in china there is a government agency to do that. So they have other thoughts and in this rating you will see a very normal thing that is Chinese blockchain companies are more preferred than other blockchain based companies. And it's very normal. So I think it's okay when you see a countries gov registered rating. It's based on their implementation idea and many more thing.

ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:08:30 PM

No, I can't easily trust the ranking of any ICO site because most of them are paid to display valid real project data and only to attract market investment. My advice is that you don't have to rely on ICO sites and stay alert before putting your money into any project.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:37:49 AM

I was believing in ICObench until i found some red flags there.
It was a scam project, listed on ICObench before they launch the token sale.
I think not every crypto rating websites are real, some of them are only paid rating websites.

preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:24:39 AM

crypto ratings can be bought so don't trust projects just because of rankings but take a deeper look at the project itself, I used to be stuck in a lot of scam projects because I believed too much in crypto ratings.

wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:41:27 AM

I don't think anyone considers rankings for reference and nobody cares much about them. I've noticed that people regularly visit coinmarketcap.com to review the market, and almost all altcoins track Bitcoin's price movements.
The above rankings of CCID (The China Center for Information Industry Development) may be useful to investors but they only contribute to market direction slightly. In addition to the chart above, there are also hundreds of other charts that we created ourselves. In my opinion, the most important thing about a good crypto is high returns.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:55:00 AM

crypto ratings can be bought so don't trust projects just because of rankings but take a deeper look at the project itself, I used to be stuck in a lot of scam projects because I believed too much in crypto ratings.
I've also been trapped in Scam project, because I looked on Crypto ratings, That's right, Crypto ratings can be bought so bad projects can get high ratings, and of course it makes investors or bounty hunters trapped. At this time I no longer believe in Crypto ratings, you better check the project that you are joining.
Princeofpoetry

PUGG.io

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:55:38 AM

I've also been trapped in Scam project, because I looked on Crypto ratings, That's right, Crypto ratings can be bought so bad projects can get high ratings, and of course it makes investors or bounty hunters trapped. At this time I no longer believe in Crypto ratings, you better check the project that you are joining.
Crypto rating does not guarantee the project will succeed. Sometimes projects that do not have a rating are even successful in the market and have survived until now.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:32:39 AM

Crypto rating does not guarantee the project will succeed. Sometimes projects that do not have a rating are even successful in the market and have survived until now.

Things has changed a lot now, ratings does not matter anymore, what matters most is what exchange the project is listed.
If the project is listed in big exchanges, automatically, people will invest and that would create some hype and a certain project will gain a decent volume.

Princeofpoetry

PUGG.io

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 11:10:42 AM

Things has changed a lot now, ratings does not matter anymore, what matters most is what exchange the project is listed.
If the project is listed in big exchanges, automatically, people will invest and that would create some hype and a certain project will gain a decent volume.
If listed in big exchanges does not guarantee that many people will invest, because not all projects will be interest many people, only potential projects will get many investors.

Yes, according to my experience, it is true that the crypto rating will not guarantee a successful project, I even often use the crypto rating as a benchmark but what I get is a loss, while the projects I rarely see are far more successful than expected.
That's why you should always seek information from various sources about the project as some crypto ratings are being manipulated, beware

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: