Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in crypto ratings?  (Read 4184 times)
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 01:41:32 PM

rating in cryptocurrency can of course help to invest, on CoinMarketCap there is already a ratings feature,
try visiting CoinMarketCap and select one of the coins on the list and, and open the ratings menu, you will see the score of the project or altcoin.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 01:57:16 PM

rating in cryptocurrency can of course help to invest, on CoinMarketCap there is already a ratings feature,
try visiting CoinMarketCap and select one of the coins on the list and, and open the ratings menu, you will see the score of the project or altcoin.

Rating can help only for initial visualization of the crypto-market, to understand the values and their current position. It's just be
just a beginning of the research you plan to conduct when you are deciding to invest in crypto-market. Don't invest solely on
info you got from the rating sites, rating is just a current situation and rating of coins is changing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 02:08:56 PM

None at all because most of those who do the ratings or.surveys are being paid and then their surveys will become biased based on the the payments that the crypto team had paid them. The ranking system of the said ratings is most likely influenced by payments. This is why we should not consider survey oe rating as exact thing for a reference when one needed a statistical reports or references. Well, make your own survery so as to make sure of the things you want to know. You can even so it here in the forum.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 02:09:58 PM

Cryptocurrency ratings is a good way to compare new and old Alternate Coins since the users will be able to see that there are different platforms that are being used in the Cryptocurrency Industry. It would also be good to know that a majority of people are willing to rate some Cryptocurrencies for the benefit of anybody else. You can actually do some research after looking at some ratings and from there, you can come up with your own opinion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 04:25:54 PM

Very helpfull to distinguish between other altcoins I like to look for crypto rankings on coinmarketcap, there is very complete and easy to understand continues to be easy to understand and the information provided is very satisfying

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 04:59:49 PM

I don't understand what the ratings are used for. Everyone is looking for profitable sides for themselves in any coin or token, correlates them with risk and makes a decision for investment

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 05:05:41 PM

I think crypto rating websites are better used as a guide not to trust them because each of them are gotten out of personal opinions therefore I don't think it is wise to use the personal opinion of someone or group of people to decide how good a cryptocurrency is or will become. So therefore, I do not trust them but can use them to get several Information about a particular token, which of course is subject to more reviews and so on.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 11:59:28 PM

I feel like if you could do a proper version of this, you could actually make it work a bit, not a whole lot but a bit in order to get people to actually use you. Think of brave browser, it is nowhere near the opera, firefox, chrome, safari type of browser, it is not even near that level, however some people use it and that is why I think it is possible to make the youtube version of crypto rating as well. People would shoot their own videos, edit their own videos and publish their own videos and without any other third party app other advertisement agencies and so forth will pay to those people who do it, so there will not be a youtube taking a big cut from their income. Hell if they want they can get paid in crypto and try to hide their income and not even pay their taxes as well. So it is totally possible, not saying this is it, but the idea is possible.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:33:12 AM

Crypto rankings are needed to perform analysis and convince us to see what type of coin we are going to buy. But not based on confidence in the rating, it must be true that we stick to the development of the coin, not the rating.
I totally agree with you. Crypto ratings can be beneficial if we know how to use it. I personally take crypto rating as a preference to do my own researches. However, it is important to choose which crypto rating site we will use. Because many crypto rating sites are manipulated by developers that rate their projects unrealistically. You're right that we should stick to the developments of the coin itself!

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:57:47 AM

The OP ratings is bias because it usually come from a continent where they prioritize projects that come from there continent. Most of the projects maybe doing fine in the market but have not achieved enough to have risen to that position ahead of some better coin. Even after the regular publish of the ratings they have not outperformed existing projects. Rating sites has really decline and those involved gone out of job from the bear market, some things happen in bull market that does not happen in the bear, we might see them come around again but everyone will need his research though their coin might be first recommendation.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 06:17:17 AM

Crypto ratings are rated to the writers taste, do not forget this, anyone can just edit and reshape to their own tastes, so tell me why would anyone trust such rating? I can only trust ratings that consists of very popular or well known projects in crypto space like Litecoin, BNB, Ethereum, BCH etc

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 06:23:43 AM

The only crypto rating site that I like for now is ICOdrops. They really have a good data presentation on the project but nor ignore the fundamentals of giving away a correct and valuable rating. I hope many will be like them, and not just go for shilling and cause investors are easily attracted to a lot of new projects especiallyon defi. I hate some influencers on social media even though the project sucks they still shill it.

Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 07:16:21 AM

What good can a crypto rating do for you? Coinmarketcap rated all coins based on their marketcap and volumes, that's what you should trust about ratings, not self rated website like that one on OP post, do your own research instead of trusting ratings
Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 09:01:42 AM

I don't understand what the ratings are used for. Everyone is looking for profitable sides for themselves in any coin or token, correlates them with risk and makes a decision for investment
Maybe the rating is considered a popular project or can be trusted for investment but is actually wrong.

alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 12:25:34 PM

The only crypto rating site that I like for now is ICOdrops. They really have a good data presentation on the project but nor ignore the fundamentals of giving away a correct and valuable rating. I hope many will be like them, and not just go for shilling and cause investors are easily attracted to a lot of new projects especiallyon defi. I hate some influencers on social media even though the project sucks they still shill it.
Do you remember the ICObench case which used to have a good reputation because it could provide an accurate assessment for the ICO project that was held but now everything changes when they provide good reputation facilities with a certain minimum payment in my opinion it is no longer good because I have to bribe icobench to provide good reputation.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 12:35:49 PM

There are many rating providers for the crypto who claim that they are the renowned agency and their ratings and reviews will get the effect on the market. But, in my wisdom, I think there is no rating agency that can gauge the crypto market accurately. So, Always keep faith upon yourself and find your prediction for the crypto market with your own experience. These days the Gold Man & Sach, Retures, Moodys are also claiming that they are accurately predicting the market for the cryptocurrency. But, as the crypto market is not regulated and most of the exchanges are traded in a decentralized basis and the price fluctuations also very imbalance. So, how can one predict the such a market?

kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 12:42:33 PM

AFAIK, crypto ratings are being paid to give a positive rating for a certain project. Even those project that is not good enough is receiving a good feedback because of money. I do not believe in crypto ratings because of that reason, there are so many victims of a scam and fake projects.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 01:06:18 PM

AFAIK, crypto ratings are being paid to give a positive rating for a certain project. Even those project that is not good enough is receiving a good feedback because of money. I do not believe in crypto ratings because of that reason, there are so many victims of a scam and fake projects.
Aside from rating site most of the projects there also advertisers who are influential who are using their social status to shill and get paid. In my opinion this is not good cause they dont really prioritize the or educate the investors and traders regarding it. Most likely crypto ratinf sites are not different especially the ICObench that fortunately deads already.
Andrews193

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 01:48:56 PM

The website you say shows only a relative analysis of the project, I can even say that is the basic information that the web has gathered, it is not decisive for me or many people to believe because such information is easy to find, mainly requiring more time, many projects can still deceive these rankings with some money or some fake information. Up until now, I only rely on information that a group on my telegram updates, they are on the same boat and have a captain, their reviews will be very accurate and not subjective as the review sites do

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:08:02 PM

I would take these ratings with a pinch of salt if I were you. What's the point of having decentralization if you are gonna believe the rating issued by some analyst.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███