Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [S4F] Proof of Ownership | Register & Identify Any Item - On Coinmarketcap  (Read 600 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
s4fe.official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 05:03:35 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOchamps
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:40:44 PM

It seems like this has huge potential and is one of the few projects with an actually legit use case. I especially like the coin's long long track-record and that all-time-high of $2.42, just invested some gambling money and excited to see where it goes Wink definitely keeping my watch out for this coin.
s4fe.official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 08:43:52 AM

Love it  Smiley

Thanks a lot for the support!  Grin
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 02:59:34 PM

too buzzwordy for me

"we already had a marketcap of 2.4B$"    ya in the bubble phase of 2017/2018 there, absolute shitcoin scams were worth "billions" in marketcap :/
honestly "marketcap" is a scam hype term itself, means nothing to seasoned Bitcoiners...
using celebs for photo ops, thats so mainstream, this is crypto, that stuff makes you look BAD here imo (as if Floyd Mayweather evens cares what S4F is lol)
self modded thread, you can delete anything you dont like,100% centralized censorship, ewwww :/

the IDEA seems really good, wish it wasent so hypey, good projects/ideas speak for themselves here...

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
s4fe.official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 04:07:56 PM

too buzzwordy for me

"we already had a marketcap of 2.4B$"    ya in the bubble phase of 2017/2018 there, absolute shitcoin scams were worth "billions" in marketcap :/
honestly "marketcap" is a scam hype term itself, means nothing to seasoned Bitcoiners...
using celebs for photo ops, thats so mainstream, this is crypto, that stuff makes you look BAD here imo (as if Floyd Mayweather evens cares what S4F is lol)
self modded thread, you can delete anything you dont like,100% centralized censorship, ewwww :/

the IDEA seems really good, wish it wasent so hypey, good projects/ideas speak for themselves here...

Hey CjMapope

Thanks a lot for your honest feedback.

About the market cap you are of course right when you see it from this perspective of the ICO hype back in 2017- the early start of 2018.
But you should take into consideration that we were listed on coinmarketcap when the ICO hype was already over and we were in the Altcoin bear market.

We raised as well no funds through an ICO. We did a successful private sale and raised funds through the „traditional way“ - Not trough the crypto market. As we started there was very little to none chance to get money through an ICO. We were a couple of months too late Smiley
So in business terms, a market cap of 2.4 B USD was a very big success for our blockchain startup.

We feel that the problem we solve belongs into the top 20 of crypto.
That we can deliver a solution to this problem will we proof in the next few weeks.

We understand that seasoned crypto guys like you may not care at all about marketing cooperations with people like Floyd Mayweather and other marketing tactics, and only look at the fundamentals of a project and nothing else (which is, of course, the right thing to do, and as you acknowledged that's also not something where we would be lacking).

Most people however care about these things and it helps build that initial trust so that they further review the project, which we hope you can show understanding for as well.

Regarding the moderation comment: we have not deleted anything and will not delete anything, with the only exception maybe being actual insults.

Anyways, thanks for your feedback, we will take that and try to make our marketing more appealing to (the small number of) people like you as well Smiley

cryptorocket91

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 12:02:01 PM

Volume Today at $209.402 USD & Price at $0,011568 USD (+44,23%)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/s4fe/markets/

Let's see where the journey goes Smiley
iHodler

Activity: 141
Merit: 21

Trust No One!

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 03:20:40 AM

This is a 1st. The first company with 2 CEOs.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 04:21:23 AM

The other branch was from Estonia and the other one was from Lichtenstein and I think that's understandable on my end but still confusing.
s4fe.official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 07:35:10 PM

The other branch was from Estonia and the other one was from Lichtenstein and I think that's understandable on my end but still confusing.

Hi Rhomelmabini, it's correct the S4FE group got two CEO's for two different business units.
We decided to split up business activities from S4FE into different branches.
S4FE ÖÜ in Estona is responsible for all activities connected to marketing and issuance of the S4F token itself.
S4FE AG in Liechtenstein is responsible for the technological development and the distribution of the S4FE product.
cryptorocket91

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 07:40:58 PM

Volume Today at $214.224 USD & Price at $0,010803 USD (-1,51%)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/s4fe/markets/

Let's see where the journey goes  Smiley
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 04:07:31 AM

Hi Rhomelmabini, it's correct the S4FE group got two CEO's for two different business units.
We decided to split up business activities from S4FE into different branches.
S4FE ÖÜ in Estona is responsible for all activities connected to marketing and issuance of the S4F token itself.
S4FE AG in Liechtenstein is responsible for the technological development and the distribution of the S4FE product.
It's still confusing though to have 2 CEOs. Well, if that's what you are then we have nothing to ask for, it's your choice.

LOL, just imagine you plagiarized the recent post above. How glad you've been merited by an idiot because of that, confusing as well.
hadisaw

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 12:33:50 PM

good project and the selling price is quite high and already listed on the coin market cap, approximately when the bounty campaign will be held? I would love to join the bounty campaign. thank you sir

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
s4fe.official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 01:16:36 PM

good project and the selling price is quite high and already listed on the coin market cap, approximately when the bounty campaign will be held? I would love to join the bounty campaign. thank you sir

HI hadisaw, we are thinking about to run a bounty campaign. We will let you know as soon as we are ready. Smiley
cryptorocket91

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 05:52:51 PM

I dont think the price is high.ATH was over 4$. If this coin goes to the moon it will go hard to moon.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:18:45 PM

I think you should read this   Why Major Companies Like Oracle, Whole Foods, And Chipotle Have 2 CEOs

Bolopecah

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:30:45 PM

HI hadisaw, we are thinking about to run a bounty campaign. We will let you know as soon as we are ready. Smiley
Just a little advice from me, if you are planning a bounty program, it's best to find a professional and reputable bounty manager, because this is very influential about the future development of the S4F project.

s4fe.official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 11:34:32 AM

Just a little advice from me, if you are planning a bounty program, it's best to find a professional and reputable bounty manager, because this is very influential about the future development of the S4F project.

Thanks a lot. Should we run a Bounty we will for sure screen different bounty managers first. Any recommendations of skilled bounty managers are allways welcome.
TitanAI

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 07:56:05 PM

Thanks a lot. Should we run a Bounty we will for sure screen different bounty managers first. Any recommendations of skilled bounty managers are allways welcome.

Should you plan a bounty campaign, I would like to recommend to you Wapinter
He has the most successful campaigns out there and a huge experience which can be proved by the time he has in this industry... lots of years with many happy bounty creators and participants.
Wapinter is one of the managers with spinal cord that takes good decisions regarding his bounty campaigns that bring a good rate of success to the creators of the campaign.

Cryptolysm

Activity: 545

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 08:21:26 PM

I'm so excited merely looking at this project, hopefully to conquer the crypto currency community. Running a bounty campaign will really help this project to help the world know more about the project and have huge potential.
I will highly recommended an intellectual and a professional in bounty campaign manager who is generally known as WAPINTER.

Wapinter have successfully managed several top ICOs bounty campaigns including Paypie, WPP Energy, Olportal, Xinfin, Gatcoin ,Refereum, Elementh,  DogData.etc.
Helped several ICOs in hiring best team and advisors for their project.Legeandary member at bitcointalk forum with his telegram group has more than 7k members all of them are bounty hunters from bitcointalk forum. Having automated and manual checking system for bounty management, have a large team of 8 co-managers who provide full backend support to him. He also provide 24x7 telegram moderation service at a very reasonable rates.
s4fe.official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 03:22:06 PM

I'm so excited merely looking at this project, hopefully to conquer the crypto currency community. Running a bounty campaign will really help this project to help the world know more about the project and have huge potential.
I will highly recommended an intellectual and a professional in bounty campaign manager who is generally known as WAPINTER.

Wapinter have successfully managed several top ICOs bounty campaigns including Paypie, WPP Energy, Olportal, Xinfin, Gatcoin ,Refereum, Elementh,  DogData.etc.
Helped several ICOs in hiring best team and advisors for their project.Legeandary member at bitcointalk forum with his telegram group has more than 7k members all of them are bounty hunters from bitcointalk forum. Having automated and manual checking system for bounty management, have a large team of 8 co-managers who provide full backend support to him. He also provide 24x7 telegram moderation service at a very reasonable rates.

Thanks for being enthusiastic about our project. We will for sure announce it here when we plan to run a bounty.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: