Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for help to start funding a livestock project  (Read 158 times)
Portuno (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 02:07:40 AM

Hi, i´m an argentinian lawyer and due to the circunstances in my country i have been pressured to going out with this side project i have been working for before it´s ready for investment. The idea, once the website is finished, is that you can with bitcoins, be part of a crowdfunding here in Argentina, helping little farmers in this moment of crisis. In exchange, you will be getting in the future a living cow (Or the equivalent of its price in the export revenue to probable China, whatever you wish). The thing is, we are having the longest quarantine in the world and lot of people are starting to lose their jobs and business, the goverment has already killed people and all the possibles investments are so taxed regulated that there is no way that a dude who earns less than 10000 usd a year (and believe me, i´m above 90% of the people in my country probably).

I am looking for tips on how to get funding and accelerate the project, i am working on a website and reuniting information, i will probably end this sooner if i can delegate some of the works to people who´s actual job is this. If anything, i was planning on being in Spain and Italy looking for investments by this month but.. well, Coronavirus i guess, i will be there if anyone is interested in a human conversation about the situation of course, but i think it would also help if i start being active and looking for help.

Thank you in advance, feel free to ask me anything and to correct my english (i promise i will pay someone when the thing involves money, as a lawyer i understand the importance of the written word)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 02:19:31 AM

There are different websites for asking for fundings like
  • Kickstarter
  • GoFundMe
  • Indiegogo
And many more for sure. Try it there first.

It will be helpful for your project if you get up all the facts and figures on the website already. It's easier to visualize rather than reading a bunch of text. I know utilizing Bitcoins could be an easy way to send and get funds from all over the world with a minimal fee, but you still need to provide the important stuff first before asking for anything as well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Portuno (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 02:29:07 AM

Yeah, you are right, i might have the funding there and then bring the idea to the crypto when its finished. Thank you very much, that actually helped me a lot.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 04:37:37 AM

You may have the best of intentions but it looks like you are lacking the details for now. It would be jumping right into the opposite side of prudence for someone to commit funding to you this early.

I guess a sort of a whitepaper is needed to carefully spread out the entire plan detail by detail especially because you are talking about soliciting investments. You also made mention of exporting livestock products. That would also need specific details.

So, all in all, there's still a lot of work to be done before finally launching your planned crowdfunding.

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 07:07:18 AM

I am looking for tips on how to get funding and accelerate the project, i am working on a website and reuniting information, i will probably end this sooner if i can delegate some of the works to people who´s actual job is this.
In addition to crwth's comment, you can try the following platforms [crypto based] as well:

Take note: I'm not vouching for these platforms.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████