Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:20:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Bitcoin cashback when shopping online  (Read 472 times)
liquigate (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 10:25:30 AM

Hi there everyone

I am proud to announce our Bitcoin service cashback where you can earn up to 30% free bitcoin when shopping online with one of our merchants.
We are working with Booking.com, Jetradar, Zaful, Kiko Milan, and +1000 Merchants globally.

How our cashback works?

1: Create a free account
2: Visit one of the merchants in the list and make a purchase
3: Earn free Bitcoin in your account.

WE DO NOT ACCEPT DEPOSITS, WE DO NOT NEED YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS.
All you need to do, is create an account, and keep shopping online as you already do Smiley

If you are a merchant, get in touch at support@liquigate.com and work with us.
If you are a user, visit our website www.liquigate.com

saifoufa

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 07:51:16 PM

You really should move this thread to Service Discussion or Service Announcements, here is not the place to discuss what you've brought up
liquigate (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 05:23:16 AM

Thank you @saifoufa, will move it"!
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3458

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 06:45:34 AM

It's a good way of using your affiliate link while giving back some to your users but after quickly going over your merchant list, I noticed some of them doesn't even support BTCitcoin payments on their platform [it defeats its purpose to an extent]...
- You might want to consider only listing those that support payments in BTCitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
liquigate (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 12:57:40 PM

Hi

Indeed, the majority of the merchants do not accept bitcoin as payment. The way it works, is that you make your online purchases as you would normally do (say for example you want to book a hotel from booking.com), and we receive some funds (reward) by the merchant. We then purchase bitcoin which we reward you with.

Unfortunately, merchants accepting bitcoin/crypto is not in our hand. We really wish that they would start accepting crypto, it will be better for them in terms of fees usability and user support (reminder that VISA and other credit card issuers charge high fees)...

When it comes to defeating its purpose, I am surprised that you say that. We find getting a reward in bitcoin way better than getting nothing from your online shopping. It is a good way of stacking sats!

Thanks for your feedback though @SFR10, much appreciated!
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3458

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 04:41:05 AM

When it comes to defeating its purpose, I am surprised that you say that. We find getting a reward in bitcoin way better than getting nothing from your online shopping. It is a good way of stacking sats!
I didn't mean in general, only to an extent and in regards to the merchant list [everything else is great].
- I said that because some users, only have BTCitcoin option (no PayPal, Visa and etc...) as a means of online payment due to various reasons (depending on where they are).

You're very welcome Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1808

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:26:48 PM

This is awesome. I have seen a number of other online stores I often use listed as well  such as SHEIN, Aliexpress, Gearbest:)

It appears you other post has probably been deleted by the mods so i bring my questions here
Short story:
We are simply redirecting you to ASOS and ASOS pays LiquiGate a cashback (essentially for sending them a customer). We then buy Bitcoin and reward you.
1. Does this also apply to old customers who are already registered to the different online stores or it's only for new registrants?

2. What's that pending BTC that I got in my account after registering about?

3.  You say there are over 1000 Merchants but the home page shows only a dozen of them with no option to press next button

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
liquigate (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 02:20:31 PM
Merited by Bitcoin_Arena (1)

hey and thank you for getting in touch...

I will try to be as detailed as I can, and if you can find other challenging questions do let me know.

1: For starters, it really depends on the merchant. Other merchants reward us ONLY for new users but the majority of them reward us for ALL users, old and new ones. Some give lower commission if the user is old and some higher commission if the user is new... The majority of them give the same commission regardless if it's a new user or an old one....For example, eBAY gives commission only to new users, but Aliexpress gives different commissions based on the product that was purchased....

--- I appreciate your challenging question here, it just made us realize that we need to be more transparent with the rules per each merchant separately in order for our users to benefit more... This is a huge effort for us but we have already started the process of adding such rules, and for each merchant separately under the dropdown "See more" we will add more details that will help users understand what they are to receive....

2: The pending amount is a signup bonus that we give to all users. The bonus can be claimed once a user makes a successful purchase. You can see more in your "Ledger" page under Cashback History.

3: We have classified shops in categories, and at the bottom of the page we give the option to the user to "Show More" eshops. Alternatively, you can search for stores from the search box. If we support the store then you can shop.

That being said, we are creating a guide video and we will also add an index with the list of shops we support. At the moment we are working with 1164 merchants and we estimate that this time next year we will be supporting more than 3000 merchants...

I am not really sure why moderators removed my previous post.
It is the second time they are doing that with no explanation whatsoever...If a mod sees this thread, I would appreciate a message or an explanation so that I can understand better how can I be aligned with the regulations. I would not like to cause extra work for them nor to negatively vibe the forums...

Thank you for the so far support guys.

This is awesome. I have seen a number of other online stores I often use listed as well  such as SHEIN, Aliexpress, Gearbest:)

It appears you other post has probably been deleted by the mods so i bring my questions here
Short story:
We are simply redirecting you to ASOS and ASOS pays LiquiGate a cashback (essentially for sending them a customer). We then buy Bitcoin and reward you.
1. Does this also apply to old customers who are already registered to the different online stores or it's only for new registrants?

2. What's that pending BTC that I got in my account after registering about?
https://i.imgur.com/vBdD6I7.png

3.  You say there are over 1000 Merchants but the home page shows only a dozen of them with no option to press next button

I just saw this, so sorry for the delay in replying you... We can work with any type of merchant as long as they would be interested in giving cashback to users.... If you know of a eshop that would like to be integrated with our service, please do let us know and we will try our best to integrate them. Of course this demands their approval.

I didn't mean in general, only to an extent and in regards to the merchant list [everything else is great].
- I said that because some users, only have BTCitcoin option (no PayPal, Visa and etc...) as a means of online payment due to various reasons (depending on where they are).

You're very welcome Smiley
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1808

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 11:33:44 PM

Thanks for the response.

I have another question;
Does one also get rewards when they are redirected to the app versions of the online websites like ASOS app? Because I am wondering how they will be able to link my account in Liquigate app to my account in ASOS app.

It is the second time they are doing that with no explanation whatsoever...If a mod sees this thread, I would appreciate a message or an explanation so that I can understand better how can I be aligned with the regulations. I would not like to cause extra work for them nor to negatively vibe the forums...
It's because you are breaking a forum of making more than one announcement in different boards yet you already have this one. My suggestion is you just concentrate on this to avoid further disappointments

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
liquigate (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 09:31:06 AM

ASOS as a merchant offers this possibility as they can track your redirection from the website to the mobile app when you click the ‘view in app’ link after landing.

We have noticed that big merchants have developed such software and are able to track regardless, but NOT all other merchants do so.

--- Thanks for the forum clarification, this is actually really good to know.

Thanks for the response.

I have another question;
Does one also get rewards when they are redirected to the app versions of the online websites like ASOS app? Because I am wondering how they will be able to link my account in Liquigate app to my account in ASOS app.

It's because you are breaking a forum of making more than one announcement in different boards yet you already have this one. My suggestion is you just concentrate on this to avoid further disappointments

lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 06:06:34 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2020, 06:46:08 AM by lucas18

Liquigate is a Bitcoin cashback service that rewards users for their online shopping. They have partnered with 1200 shops globally and offer up to 30% cashback in Bitcoin. The reward app can be downloaded on iOS and Android devices or using the web version.

Source: https://www.hedgewithcrypto.com/bitcoin-cash-back-app/

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
liquigate (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 06:13:20 PM

Hey Lucas! Yes this is correct.

We reward you in Bitcoin as soon as the merchant confirms to us that your tracked link made a purchase with them. If you share your referral code you can get up to 10% cashback from your friends rewards...

Liquigate is a Bitcoin cashback service that rewards users for their online shopping. They have partnered with 1200 shops globally and offer up to 30% cashback in Bitcoin. The reward app can be downloaded on iOS and Android devices or using the web version.

micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 12:21:08 PM

I tried to register on the site, it says to verify mail after submitting my information. But I didn't receive any link in my email. Can you help me?
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 07:43:39 PM

I tried to register on the site, it says to verify mail after submitting my information. But I didn't receive any link in my email. Can you help me?

You may check your spam folder. I got the link from the spam folder.
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 10:28:43 AM

I saw you have affiliates with popular e-commerce like Aliexpress, Gearbeast, and so on. Do you mind consider Amazon too? It would be awesome for us who trade in amazon.
morata21

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 08:00:16 PM

Every time my refer purchase something I'll get a 10% commission from my friend's earnings? That's a great opportunity but how do I find my referral link?
lucas18

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 02:07:27 PM

Every time my refer purchase something I'll get a 10% commission from my friend's earnings? That's a great opportunity but how do I find my referral link?

It's super easy, all you need is just register on the site, and then you will get an option called refer & earn where you will find the desired link.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 04:41:30 PM

What is the minimum withdrawal, I mean when I can send a payment request?
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 05:31:54 PM

What is the minimum withdrawal, I mean when I can send a payment request?

The minimum reward payout is 0.0003 BTC which is equivalent to $5. I think it's good for every buyer as anything they buy can get instant cashback.
lucas18

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 08:01:23 PM

Do you mind consider Amazon too? It would be awesome for us who trade in amazon.

To be an affiliate of Amazon is quite hard. You need constant visitors to the website and many other criteria to be an affiliate of Amazon. I hope the dev trying for Amazon also because it's one of the biggest e-commerce in the world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: