Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Bitcoin cashback when shopping online  (Read 468 times)
Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 08:02:25 AM

Upto 30% cash back in btc but you didn't mention 30% of what? Is it on total amount we spent or per purchase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 08:15:38 AM

How can you verify that the person bought from your link? Do you use some kind of cookies to track?
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 05:02:59 PM

How can you verify that the person bought from your link? Do you use some kind of cookies to track?

You are absolutely right. They use cookies of your browser to track your purchase.
khudro

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 06:20:40 PM

Do you track also what product we purchased? Since you use our browser cookies, My desired product can be also tracked by you, isn't it?
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 07:29:40 PM

Do you track also what product we purchased? Since you use our browser cookies, My desired product can be also tracked by you, isn't it?

As far as I know, it's not possible. The only thing cookies do is get the info of yours which helps to identify you.
kinchit

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 04:09:42 PM

I have the same problem as Bitcoin_Arena, there are only a few shops is seen on the page and no next button is there. I think you should do a little work there.
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 06:38:21 PM

Upto 30% cash back in btc but you didn't mention 30% of what? Is it on total amount we spent or per purchase.

A very good point, I think it will be the percentage of the total amount we spent on the product. And it also mentioned up to 30% so it depends on the situation actually.
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 07:55:06 PM

Whenever I try to buy bitcoin from your site, it redirects me to a site called https://changelly.banxa.com/ Why is that?
khudro

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 07:11:00 AM

I do online business, basically sells products in Asia. Can we collaborate for our own good? I think I can give you a good percentage of rewards.
Altcoin Reviewer

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 08:26:07 AM

I do online business, basically sells products in Asia. Can we collaborate for our own good? I think I can give you a good percentage of rewards.

You should send your offer to, support@liquigate.com

I have a question. I always use Ad-block on my browser. Will it affect me for getting cashback?
Altcoin Reviewer

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 08:32:16 AM

will delete after 24 hr
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 03:10:08 PM

You should send your offer to, support@liquigate.com

I have a question. I always use Ad-block on my browser. Will it affect me for getting cashback?

So often, they wouldn't track your purchase for adblocker. Better stop using adblocker when you purchase.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 03:30:08 PM

The 30% cashback in bitcoin is a good idea and a big bonus. The problem was I need to create again another account so that I can use your cashback program. I'm a regular buyer on SHEIN and I'm not comfortable on using new account because I have many vouchers that I get exclusive for my account due to the total amount that I already purchased. Is there's a way to connect the existing account to your cashback program?

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 04:21:35 PM

Bitcoin price is always on the move. So how would you calculate the cash back when the price goes up and down?
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 04:29:28 PM

Bitcoin price is always on the move. So how would you calculate the cash back when the price goes up and down?

Typical coin cashback apply after the order/book was successfully paid by the buyer. You can assume that they will use the current price of BTC by the time the order was confirmed. This is just a small percentage cashback so the variation of rate in a small timeframe is neglible for a small amount of BTC.

But I'm interested on when will the cashback apply on the user liquidate account after a successful order.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
liquigate (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2021, 07:00:02 PM

Amazon does not like cashback websites that work with cookies... To be more precise, there are 2 cashback solutions:

a: Cashback by linking your debit / visa card and that rewards you from the commission that the bank /institution keeps from the transaction.
b: Cashback directly from the merchant himself with cookies --- communication via API directly with the merchant.

We work with method B (cookis) and its a method that Amazon can block and DOES NOT allow....
Cashbacks working with method A there is nothing Amazon can do... Fold APP, MyCrypto.com and some other cashbacks work with method A and I suggest you register with them to get cashback linked directly through your debit card...

It IS POSSIBLE to combine cashback services that utilize A + B, for example, Liquigate and Fold APP. as the one rewards you with your debit card and the other via cookies.

Do you mind consider Amazon too? It would be awesome for us who trade in amazon.

Sorry about this... It is now possible to use our website without needing to verify your email. In addition to that, we have removed the name / last name fields and it is no longer mandatory to enter such fields. you only need to have a username and email (that way we minimize the data that we collect).

I tried to register on the site, it says to verify mail after submitting my information. But I didn't receive any link in my email. Can you help me?
liquigate (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2021, 07:13:14 PM

We wait for the merchant to confirm that the product you purchased has not been returned. Once we receive the confirmation we lock the price and reward you with the locked price.

Typical coin cashback apply after the order/book was successfully paid by the buyer. You can assume that they will use the current price of BTC by the time the order was confirmed. This is just a small percentage cashback so the variation of rate in a small timeframe is neglible for a small amount of BTC.

But I'm interested on when will the cashback apply on the user liquidate account after a successful order.

We are partnering with CHANGELLY as we do not have the capacity to do BTC sales ourselves.

Whenever I try to buy bitcoin from your site, it redirects me to a site called https://changelly.banxa.com/ Why is that?

We have had many users shopping from SHEIN, from what we know you do not need to create a new account. Simply use Liquigate to get redirected and use your existing account.

The 30% cashback in bitcoin is a good idea and a big bonus. The problem was I need to create again another account so that I can use your cashback program. I'm a regular buyer on SHEIN and I'm not comfortable on using new account because I have many vouchers that I get exclusive for my account due to the total amount that I already purchased. Is there's a way to connect the existing account to your cashback program?

Thanks for the feedback. We actually have +1500 online merchants... A way to browse them is from the "Categories" dropdown on the SHOP page or by searching the SEARCH box...

I have the same problem as Bitcoin_Arena, there are only a few shops is seen on the page and no next button is there. I think you should do a little work there.

We do not know what item you purchased... we only get a saleID and a total amount that was spent by the user as well as the amount we are to receive as a reward by the merchant.

It really depends on each merchant. Some of them give 30% rewards, others only 1-2% as they can not really give more than that....Cashback usually does not calculate VAT or Shipping amounts, but some merchants are OK with this and reward on the total amount.... Not all merchants give a full description on what they calculate...We rely on the amount that they declare us and there is no way for us to double-check unless you as a user that has a receipt contacts us to claim a check on that particular transaction (we then contact the merchant and wait for his reply)...

A very good point, I think it will be the percentage of the total amount we spent on the product. And it also mentioned up to 30% so it depends on the situation actually.

Absolutely, please send us an email at support@liquigate.com Smiley

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 11:42:02 PM

Liquigate a service that offer cashback rewards in Bitcoin by shopping through different popular online stores is calling it quits. The other day, I received an email that goes as follows;

Company Termination - Withdraw your funds

Dear Liquigate users

Cryptocurrency is moving fast at a speed of light, and our services are unable to compete and catch up with the market.

As our service is privately owned and we never received any funding, our mission is becoming harder and harder to materialise. Today, we are forced to announce the termination of our Liquigate cashback as a service.

We believe that Bitcoin cashback as a service is an excellent idea that rewards free money, and we encourage our users to keep using other services that can be found online!

WITHDRAWAL OF FUNDS
We will give time to our users to withdraw rewards, and we recommend that in order to avoid transaction fees, users withdraw via Lightning Network.

Please make sure that you withdraw your APPROVED balance within 60 days. Pending balances that have not been approved automatically by the merchant will be declined.

After the 60 days period we will seize to support the cashback service.

HODL HODL, and best of luck to everyone!
Liquigate

109 Woking Close, London

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██