Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:04:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT overtakes doge coin  (Read 3742 times)
williamevanl (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:03:53 AM

Well that should have happened a lot sooner.  Grin I think with the new mining pools (that allow miners to get NXT) we are going to see an all time high here soon.

If NXT's history holds true, I'm anticipating a doubling over the next couple of days. (Take that all you crappy copy/paste coins.  Cheesy)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:15:57 AM

Well that should have happened a lot sooner.  Grin I think with the new mining pools (that allow miners to get NXT) we are going to see an all time high here soon.

If NXT's history holds true, I'm anticipating a doubling over the next couple of days. (Take that all you crappy copy/paste coins.  Cheesy)

The market has an incredible way of sifting out chaff from the wheat, which is why I wish people didnt try to take things into their own unsofisticated hands to get rid of shit coins.  Nxt could be overtaken by another clone of NXT but still its the really only major innovation out there. The quality coins I find after a run up have a very stable price. Darkcoin is another example, the price is always in a tight range. NXT even with its recent drops has never collapsed really.

I would argue there is room in the market for a 'Dogecoin', just not a thousand of them!

williamevanl (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:18:38 AM

If NXT's history holds true, I'm anticipating a doubling over the next couple of days. (Take that all you crappy copy/paste coins.  Cheesy)

The market has an incredible way of sifting out chaff from the wheat, which is why I wish people didnt try to take things into their own unsofisticated hands to get rid of shit coins.  Nxt could be overtaken by another clone of NXT but still its the really only major innovation out there. The quality coins I find after a run up have a very stable price. Darkcoin is another example, the price is always in a tight range. NXT even with its recent drops has never collapsed really.

Perhaps if they could also clone the NXT development team it could be overtaken (not sure how that could happen). I agree though it is the the really only major innovation out there . I'm glad people are starting to notice.
gaba

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:32:24 AM

Don't be so sure. Dogecoin is just one year from goal; 100,000,000,000 coins. What if they then decide to make shift  form bitcoin to NXT technology or even some better at that moment. From then, july 2015.,they already reserved 5,000,000,000 coins for miner to keep network running. They easily can put that money to development team, DogecoinFoundation and smooth transition from proof of work to proof of stake technology.

LWWE6dtTUXuaq36KTCne5XqMQHfhfwpadC
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:48:31 AM

Any info regarding of how many ppl are mining in the "nxt mining pools"Huh

I wish i could be mining with them  Undecided
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:19:49 PM

OP mixed something up. NXT is not even in the Top 12. Guess it will take some time.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:33:39 PM

OP mixed something up. NXT is not even in the Top 12. Guess it will take some time.

Wtf are you talking about?

Check it here:

http://coinmarketcap.com/
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 01:34:58 PM

If NXT's history holds true, I'm anticipating a doubling over the next couple of days. (Take that all you crappy copy/paste coins.  Cheesy)

The market has an incredible way of sifting out chaff from the wheat, which is why I wish people didnt try to take things into their own unsofisticated hands to get rid of shit coins.

Seconded.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:37:38 PM

Damn, I must have blinked  Cheesy
Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:50:35 PM

If you just checked for coins that can be mined then you won't find NXT on the list that's why that chart above didn't have NXT.

But if you check for all coins then NXT shows up. However, since the OP wrote this, NXT - the pre-mined coined, has fallen again and is beneath Dogecoin at the time of this writing.

Sorry OP.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Mr. Gabu

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:03:35 PM

NXT IS A SCAM, YOU CAN NOT MINE IT
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:06:43 PM

yes you can!
at:
http://www.hashrate.org/
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:10:45 PM

The market has an incredible way of sifting out chaff from the wheat, which is why I wish people didnt try to take things into their own unsofisticated hands to get rid of shit coins.

Seconded.
NXT coin is like mine and hold and never spend is that real currency ?
When your precious  1 NXT will cost hmm 1$ who will buy anything with that.
Can you see NXT popular ? more than Doge ? cost od using NXT are to big.

You know biggest advantage over NXT, POW copy coins is cheap in using it.
When 1BTC cost 1000$ you can pay 0.01$ for transfer
When 1NXT cost 1000$ you can pay hmm 1000$ for transfer 1 NXT - yea true deal.
...At some point in long run you will pay more for transfer than you will mine NXT Cheesy lolz.
NXT transaction fee system is just croken in that matter BTC,LTC can go 1000x high in price
in same time NXT can't you will block your ming when 30% of minig profit will be cost of transaction this is so retared.
At the end of story who will use such coin in future...
When you lower that fee you will screw those little miners because you will brake rules during game.
That is why inflation system in POS like in BC,Cash is much better than fixed cap.

Anyway good luck with pool.
I just wonder when that fee will stop you from mining NXT Cheesy

Anyway good luck.

PS: Devs or those initial 72 investor will be happy for sure ^^.Go donate them with your hashrate ^^

BUT LOOK AT VOLUME NXT AND DOGE TO SEE power of those coins which is winner.
Doge - $ 1,203,506
Nxt- $ 207,153

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:12:43 PM

XbladeX,

are you dumb or stupid or both?

NXT devs are working now to introduce sending fractional amounts into code and lower fee to 0.1 for starters and in the future keep it equal to or lower than bitcoin fee. I said that in one of the threads to you, but you keep repeating bullshit. Are you on agenda?
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:25:41 PM

XbladeX,

are you dumb or stupid or both?

NXT devs are working now to introduce sending fractional amounts into code and lower fee to 0.1 for starters and in the future keep it equal to or lower than bitcoin fee. I said that in one of the threads to you, but you keep repeating bullshit. Are you on agenda?
I want see result.
Now you just talk about it.

"I said that in one of the threads to you, but you keep repeating bullshit."
I just point you weakness of that system and 1Nxt fee is fact i don't lie.

Lower fees will hurt big holders and small holders.
For NXT it will be better to have even 0.001 fee.
Initial IPO investors will sold out coins and distribution will be better in long run.
But bad side of it will be slower development because today high fees can give devs money and they can afford to full time development later
it will be harder to keep such good cash flow. You lower fees 10x,100x you need 10x,100x higher volume ^^.
But this is possible.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:28:35 PM

yes you can!
at: http://www.hashrate.org/

No, you are mining scrypt coins on a multipool that pays out in Nxt. 

When it becomes the most profitable, with some added margin for my trouble of manually dumping Nxt for BTC, I'll consider it.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bramvnl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:32:51 PM

is this a joke? i think doge is bether than nxt
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:43:51 PM

Some guy once said that only two things were infinite, human stupidity, and the amount of NXT shills on the bitcoin forum.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:32:52 PM

Some guy once said that only two things were infinite, human stupidity, and the amount of NXT shills on the bitcoin forum.

You should think about the reason of the second statement....
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 04:51:58 PM

Seconded.
NXT coin is like mine and hold and never spend is that real currency ?
When your precious  1 NXT will cost hmm 1$ who will buy anything with that.
Can you see NXT popular ? more than Doge ? cost od using NXT are to big.

Well...we'll see how it goes. I'm sure you know the boilerplate: Wild West, high risk, etc., etc. To be frank, I appreciate the lead time between the big plans and the stable implementations for the cyber-2.0 features of NXT. It gives me time to get more Java into my worn-down ol' brain  Smiley

Eighty years ago, there were $10,000 and even $100,000 Federal Reserve Notes. They weren't legal tender; they were only used for inter-bank transfers. I can see NXT evolving into something like those bills: not spent themselves, but valuable as backing for asset exchanges and the like. It's a fascinating time in the crypto world: every week, there's a twist and turn.

Anyway good luck with pool.
I just wonder when that fee will stop you from mining NXT Cheesy

Anyway good luck....

Thanks, pardner  Grin I have no idea how the crypto world will end up impacting the "real" world: that's what makes the crypto scene so engaging.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: