Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Less Volatile Coins  (Read 1319 times)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 10:22:26 AM

The more volatile is the coin the more chances that you will get a good profit but the risk is their to lose your profit.
Actually I want being volatile of the bitcoin because I can do shorterm witht that but for the beginners it is very risky if they don't have enough experience on how to do it. Every Crypto coins the price is undpredictable anytime anything is possible and we don't know if price is high or down so even you investing to coin there's still risk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdnthny

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

Futurov

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 10:45:35 AM

I am a newbie on this forum and I have read my posts that people complaining how they lost their fund as a result of investing on Volatile coin like BTC. Is it now advisable for newbie like me to invest on less Volatile coin like Tether or Gemini USD.
That is true that tether(USDT) is really a less volatile or more stable cryptocurrency but because of its less volatility it also gave a lesser profit once you invest on it knowing that those lower risk tokens can give you less gain but on the other hand those tokens with higher risk can really give a higher gain. If you wanted to gain more I suggest you try a take a higher risk token if you are looking for a very good profit.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 11:05:29 AM

The more volatile is the coin the more chances that you will get a good profit but the risk is their to lose your profit.
Actually I want being volatile of the bitcoin because I can do shorterm witht that but for the beginners it is very risky if they don't have enough experience on how to do it. Every Crypto coins the price is undpredictable anytime anything is possible and we don't know if price is high or down so even you investing to coin there's still risk.

I think the volatility depends on the market capitalization and number of investors of a certain coin. The more people trade a particular the less volatile a coin should be because one single trader has less impact on the overall price. It also depends on which kind of investors are active in that coin. If it's mostly investors who just buy and hold a coin, the daily trading volume is very low, so one large order could send price flying. The past volatility is definitely a good indicator on the risk of the coin. But the overall correlation to all risky assets we see during the pandemic is quite high. If there are bad news coming it's very likely investors are selling all their risky assets, stocks, currencies and corporate bonds.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 11:15:42 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2020, 11:42:42 AM by Reatim

I am a newbie on this forum and I have read my posts that people complaining how they lost their fund as a result of investing on Volatile coin like BTC. Is it now advisable for newbie like me to invest on less Volatile coin like Tether or Gemini USD.
That is true that tether(USDT) is really a less volatile or more stable cryptocurrency
At least you are not serious about this?USDT(tether) is a Stable coin
but because of its less volatility it also gave a lesser profit once you invest on it knowing that those lower risk tokens can give you less gain but on the other hand those tokens with higher risk can really give a higher gain. If you wanted to gain more I suggest you try a take a higher risk token if you are looking for a very good profit.
that is why it is called Stable coin because your Money on this coin is very safe and not major affected of the market flow.
this is advisable for those Business operator that wanted to use crypto as their extra asset.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 11:30:39 AM

I don't think so, in my opinion, if you are a beginner, it is better to learn experience with a demo account, because in my opinion, if you study in a market that has little volatility or stable coins it is less effective. In a market with high volatility we learn that every time there is a possibility for the market to change quickly, you learn to adjust the market and know the market trend when there is something with a certain indicator. There is much we can learn in a highly volatile market.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 11:43:24 AM

If the OP is referring to stablecoins, I need to remind him that there is no point in investing in them. Stablecoins are just fiat currencies in crypto format. Rather than investing in these stablecoins, you can directly invest in fiat currency (in the form of bonds, savings deposits or even banknotes). Stablecoins are tokens issued by exchanges and therefore the risk is there.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 05:37:08 PM

Investing in stablecoins can be called investing only if your native currency is different from the dollar, and provided that your native currency depreciates faster than the dollar. But within the framework of a cryptocurrency, it cannot be called an investment if you buy stablecoins for dollars, you simply transfer one currency to another. Alas, the entire market depends on bitcoin, bitcoin, in turn, is volatile, which means that the whole market is volatile after it.
Investing into stable coins is actually a bad idea and I do store stable coins but that is when I feel the bitcoin market is going to go down and I need to convert my BTC into something solid. But investing into stablecoin doesn't make sense because you are investing into something that is meant to be stable so unless you get some staking rewards it's useless.

I believe stablecoins were made for the sole purpose to allow traders to have a basic currency which they can rely on. For example a trader can make all his trades throughout the day and at the end of the day he wants to ensure that the money he earned doesn't change so he can always convert his coins into stablecoins like USDT and relax.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 05:56:11 PM

You've knew the fact about bitcoin and other coins already, they are high risk investment, the higher the risk the higher the reward, that's crypto for you, I see you are a newbie so it's better to leave of you don't understand how crypto works or if you don't have the nerve of losing money because learning will cost you money and time but the end result of learning is higher than you can imagine, that's only if you willing to learn and put in some energy

Dondeon

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 06:08:19 PM

To make good profit from investing in cryptocurrency, your choice must volatile coins. You can't really make anything investing in stable coin, you can only use it to store your assets during dump. If you make proper research, you will find good projects to invest.

olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 07:00:47 PM

There is an explanation behind calling those coins stablecoin. you don't have anything to free they are accessible to support your assets to keep away from hefty misfortune on the lookout. it is likewise accessible in the forex market where you can trade your stock to fiat so as to dodge liquidity. on the off chance that you wish to put resources into stablecoins like USDT or dai and the rest, you don't have anything to free and nothing to win

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: