Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:38:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PRIVEX HOSTING, CHEAPEST SWEDISH HOSTING PERIOD, PRIVACY FRIENDLY, CRYPTO ONLY  (Read 2231 times)
someguy123 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

CEO of Privex Inc. (www.privex.io)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 11:02:39 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2020, 12:02:58 AM by someguy123

--- WWW.PRIVEX.IO ---

Using our looking glass, you can run ping tests and traceroutes from our Swedish region via IPv4 and IPv6 to test latency FROM our Swedish region:

Privex's Looking Glass

Test your latency to our regions by pinging our geodiverse nameservers:

Sweden: ns1.privex.io
USA: ns2.privex.io
Germany: ns3.privex.io

Have you ever wanted to buy a server for your projects but was faced with tons of KYC procedures?
Providers asking everything from your birth date to your Tax ID? We don’t.

We are Privex founded in 2017 in the country of Belize.
Our mission: Ensure the privacy and freedom of speech of our customers.

At Privex, we are happy to serve our customers, therefore, we offer excellent customer support, our customers can reach to us
through various platforms anytime of the day,
Bitcointalk PMs, through our email addresses or even real-time chat on Discord!
But don't take our word for it, check out what people think about Privex.

One of the greatest factors at Privex, are our customer service agents and our server techs.
We take great pride in treating our customers right, and you can bet you won’t be treated like just another number.

Because at Privex we are a team, and your success is important to us. We will do everything we can to ensure that your issues or questions are answered and taken care of.

Privex has been the go-to company for servers related to projects hosted
on blockchains such as HIVE and STEEM.

Currently, Privex serves many customers who are developing their own projects
using these blockchains while providing servers for the witnesses (miners) of the blockchain as well.

Overtime Privex's CEO has contributed countless software contributions to these
blockchain technologies, and as a result we have extended support to these blockchains.

You will never find this with any other server host. Period.

Other providers sell your information to the highest bidder, we don’t.

Other providers sell your information to government agencies, we don’t.

To register and purchase a server on Privex, all we want from you is a name
and an email address so that we can deliver you your server details through email.

We do not need your phone number, your Tax ID, your credit card or your address, nothing.

Privex also does not accept any forms of fiat payments to ensure our customers’ privacy.
We only accept BTC, LTC, EOS, HIVE, HBD for our server payments.

We have our own ASN and peering, which means your data stays with us.
All the time. Customers can also use TOR and I2P to access our website to order.

http://privex3guvvasyer6pxz2fqcgy56auvw5egkir6ykwpptferdcb5toad.onion/

--- WWW.PRIVEX.IO ---

And if you're looking to SAVE EVEN MORE.

By simply referring a new customer, you will get 10% of what they order from your monthly
bill as long as their signed up. On top of that, your referral will get 5% off their first monthly bill.

And as a referrer, your discounts will be stackable as long as your referrals are in good
standing. It is entirely possible to stack so many referrals that your monthly bill is reduced to $0

Just give your referral the email you signed up with and you will both be enrolled into the promotion.

When they are in the process of making an order, all they need to do is fill in the referral section
your email and bang just like that your on your way to saving even more money.

--- WWW.PRIVEX.IO ---

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaliceRed

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

Graphics Design Guru

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 11:11:04 PM

Guess who's back? Back again. Malice is back, tell a friend.

Actually boys, I'm here to vouch for Privex here, I've been apart of the team for going on 5 years. And what I bring to the table as head of our customer support team is what REAL customer support should be like. Privex is definitely something worth taking a look at. And our CEO is a genius, and really does try to help everyone that uses our services.

In the last 5 years, I don't think there's been ever a day that Someguy hasn't be busy helping a customer set up something, it's actually unreal!

Aight boys shill over, but seriously check it out  Grin

Malice Red Designs

Logos // Branding // U.Is // Banners
Jarunik

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 07:57:30 AM

I am using their service for some of my servers. Works very well and customer support is awesome.

Just avoid those HDD boxes ... horrible read/write times for disk access and it obviously slows everything down.

Dedicated and VPS with SSD's are very good and connectivity is also good. Didn't have any problems so far.

The best of their service is the direct support through chat for pretty much everything you want help with!
CryptoAddiction315

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 01:48:46 PM

I have been a customer for 4 months now on the CHEAPEST SWEDISH HOSTING around perfect for your server needs! Great customer service, Fast response time, Will work with you when able 1 on 1 if need be but will lay out the ground work very well. You can beat the prices for the service you receive! 5 STAR!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

@veteranforcrypto [Hive Witness]

coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 11:38:58 PM

I have been a customer for 4 months now on the CHEAPEST SWEDISH HOSTING around perfect for your server needs! Great customer service, Fast response time, Will work with you when able 1 on 1 if need be but will lay out the ground work very well. You can beat the prices for the service you receive! 5 STAR!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I am using their service for some of my servers. Works very well and customer support is awesome.

Just avoid those HDD boxes ... horrible read/write times for disk access and it obviously slows everything down.

Dedicated and VPS with SSD's are very good and connectivity is also good. Didn't have any problems so far.

The best of their service is the direct support through chat for pretty much everything you want help with!
Based on a five years experience in this community, usually when i see positive feedbacks from newbie accounts made for a new project, i automatically thought that those are a fishy feedbacks.
I really wish i am mistaken, but i still need a feedback from a trusted user here or a verified feedback where i can check proofs. I am not saying that this is a fishy service because i don't have enough proofs but the feedbacks mentioned above need to be confirmed by some clear proofs, at least.
MaliceRed

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

Graphics Design Guru

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 11:16:39 AM

I have been a customer for 4 months now on the CHEAPEST SWEDISH HOSTING around perfect for your server needs! Great customer service, Fast response time, Will work with you when able 1 on 1 if need be but will lay out the ground work very well. You can beat the prices for the service you receive! 5 STAR!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Based on a five years experience in this community, usually when i see positive feedbacks from newbie accounts made for a new project, i automatically thought that those are a fishy feedbacks.
I really wish i am mistaken, but i still need a feedback from a trusted user here or a verified feedback where i can check proofs. I am not saying that this is a fishy service because i don't have enough proofs but the feedbacks mentioned above need to be confirmed by some clear proofs, at least.
I'd stake all my rep and history on btctalk and Steemit/hive, Privex is legitimate. I've been a member of bitcointalk since June 01, 2013

But privex is a hosting company, anyone can go check it out and judge for themselves if its real.

Malice Red Designs

Logos // Branding // U.Is // Banners
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 12:16:50 PM

-snip-

-snip-

Privex is trustable, you shouldn't have any worries for that. As this thread was announced by Privex, the customers are creating accounts (or using their newbie accounts) to mention their past with it.

The company itself has been super active on Steem/Hive platform since 2017. So yeah. Don't worry. It isn't a summer seasonal hosting company.
cadawg

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:46:38 PM

I can wholeheartedly recommend Privex. I have used their services for a while now and I have had only positive experiences with them. When I've had trouble, SomeGuy has always been around to help with issues, and has even taught me a lot about IPv6. Thanks.

Hive: https://peakd.com/@cadawg/
someguy123 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

CEO of Privex Inc. (www.privex.io)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 04:40:20 PM

Most of our posting activity and announcements are usually on Hive (formerly on Steem), which you can find on our Hive blog: https://peakd.com/@privex/

You can also check our glowing Trustpilot reviews from our customers - we've been around since the start of 2017, but we've mainly been active in altcoin communities such as Steem and Hive.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.privex.io

Here's a snippet of our most thorough customer reviews from long time customers:

You can find all of the above reviews on our TrustPilot - they have not been edited in any way.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: