Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 11:02:11 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Compound, a crypto bubble?  (Read 242 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 03:11:33 AM

Let's see in few days, months and the price is still strong then we can not call it a bubble, although I keep wondering what makes the price to pump so hard in the period when all projects are down in price, what strong and solid partnership they have that can drive the price to such high! Am curious though.

You don't need to wait for a few days and months because obviously, in the last couple of days the price really did a nosedive, a indication that it already reaches its peaked and time for investors to liquidate their COMP assets. If you are going to wait for a months, then another bubble will form and then it will remain in a cycle. We have seen this before, and unless they reach the top 10, I don't think that the growth will be sustainable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 04:24:10 AM

COMP DeFi project leaves many wondering how manage the project price keeps surging that much but not for me, the team are very determined and they are doing all they can to make the project well recognized and embraced too, I don't believe this is bubble, we just have another project that do things better, that's all
Maybe you are right but we cant fully say they are succesful they are not even 1 year since they launched their token. The success of the project may lies on its stability. Lets wait for at least to see if they can sustain the achievement they make in a span of short time. Everyone must probably got shocked seeing them surging none stop for just few weeks and even suprised to see them on big exchange and platform so fast. Compound will probably one of the project potential to monitor with this year.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 04:33:44 AM

Compound is a lending protocol, created on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to take loans and lenders to provide them.

Ten days ago introduced a governance token COMP. Holders of this token debate, propose and vote on protocol changes. This token does not generate any economic benefit, it is only used to vote on the protocol's proposals.

There are 2,561,279 COMP in circulation of 10,000,000 COMP, it cannot be guaranteed, but a decrease in value could be shown when more COMP begins to circulate.

Currently, Compound has positioned itself in as little time as the largest DeFi project, is its value justified or will it be a crypto bubble soon to explode?

Instagram: Cryptoresearch_

Don't know if it's just me but I really think the value of COMP is still very high even though it fell from 300+ I have a few open orders in between $100-150 on different exchanges so let see if it will get filled or not.
omone1

Activity: 845
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 06:31:54 PM

I believe COMP is another bubble, how can a coin just keep growing and growing and achieve a high price within a short time. This has started misbehaving in respect to price movement.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 07:16:50 AM

I believe COMP is another bubble, how can a coin just keep growing and growing and achieve a high price within a short time. This has started misbehaving in respect to price movement.
The bubble is burst right now and you can see that how compound was going down again to the bottom price and some people have been saying if the hype that has already gotten by comp was a short hype and this is also happening with almost all of new tokens.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄