Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EXPERIENCED CRYPTO WRITER  (Read 797 times)
Cryptonerd86 (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 05:54:55 AM

Hello my to-be clients,

I’m based in Nairobi, Kenya, university-educated (B.A Geography) and have been operating in the blockchain space since 2017.

I have extensive experience working as a researcher, writer and editor in the blockchain industry, with a particular focus on content creation and marketing.

I have also done  technical copywriting and eBook writing, but the eBooks are under NDA.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11eMaDQi5i86Lw8FHrNDOYHlQOLeoTbNn?usp=sharing

Kind regards

Andy.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:16:33 PM

Hey there, I suggest sending your resume to crypto media platforms out there. I have seen that many of them are looking for writers. I can send you a list I have compiled in PM if that helps you (for free - of course). Just let me know if you want it.
Cryptonerd86 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 04:06:17 AM

I charge $4/100 words
Cryptonerd86 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 06:36:15 AM

Hey there, I suggest sending your resume to crypto media platforms out there. I have seen that many of them are looking for writers. I can send you a list I have compiled in PM if that helps you (for free - of course). Just let me know if you want it.
SBBEV8

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 08:50:00 AM

Can you please send me the list too?
Cryptonerd86 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 03:22:33 PM

Please send me the list.
Cryptonerd86 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 07:46:07 AM

I can write at least 2,500 words per day.
Cryptonerd86 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 03:08:56 AM

I'm available during the weekends.
Cryptonerd86 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 01:18:39 PM

Still waiting for job offers.
Cryptonerd86 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 02:40:40 PM

t.me/CryptoWritersHangout
Great group on Telegram. For all discussions.
Cryptonerd86 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 08:26:03 AM

A new week brings forth fresh opportunities. Hit me up for the best articles within a quick turnaround without compromising quality.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 11:33:31 AM

A new week brings forth fresh opportunities. Hit me up for the best articles within a quick turnaround without compromising quality.

You should only be bumping your thread once every 24 hours.

Back to back bumps throughout the day are only going to annoy people, rather than land you clients.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 02:42:57 PM

There's an opening looking for a good writer but the rate is too low with what you are charging. They are charging $0.01/word which is low for me although I'm not into article writing. Maybe you can explain them the right charging or you'll take the offer, I'm just trying to direct it to you as you're both on the first page.

Link: Need Quality Crypto Writer

Cryptonerd86 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 02:50:19 AM

There's an opening looking for a good writer but the rate is too low with what you are charging. They are charging $0.01/word which is low for me although I'm not into article writing. Maybe you can explain them the right charging or you'll take the offer, I'm just trying to direct it to you as you're both on the first page.

Link: Need Quality Crypto Writer

I appreciate this. I already reached out. Please feel free to send me more contacts/openings.
sunsilk

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 04:48:10 PM

I appreciate this. I already reached out. Please feel free to send me more contacts/openings.
Ok.

I will if ever I see one again.

But while I haven't seen one, you can always browse on this section and do it yourself. There are many of those people that are looking for writers like you, dig a few pages on this section and you'll see some of them.

Cryptonerd86 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 05:45:52 PM

Ok.

But while I haven't seen one, you can always browse on this section and do it yourself. There are many of those people that are looking for writers like you, dig a few pages on this section and you'll see some of them.
I don't know how I miss them, or maybe I'm searching the wrong way. I always look under the services section, and view the latest posts. Is there any other way? Please advise.
sunsilk

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 01:59:02 PM

Ok.

I don't know how I miss them, or maybe I'm searching the wrong way. I always look under the services section, and view the latest posts. Is there any other way? Please advise.
No special technique or way of doing it.

You probably haven't browsed thoroughly. I have seen those posts looking for writers from the most recent to the next pages and so on. You just have to spend time browsing them one by one and read if you hit their requirements.

Cryptonerd86 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 06:01:59 PM

Ok.

No special technique or way of doing it.

You probably haven't browsed thoroughly. I have seen those posts looking for writers from the most recent to the next pages and so on. You just have to spend time browsing them one by one and read if you hit their requirements.
Sure. I get it.
Cryptonerd86 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 12:17:56 PM

Available over the weekend for work.
Cryptonerd86 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 03:06:56 PM

You should only be bumping your thread once every 24 hours.

Back to back bumps throughout the day are only going to annoy people, rather than land you clients.
Sure. I heeded your advice.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: