Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: betcoin.ag SCAM  (Read 172 times)
Flowersho (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 06:51:36 AM

Greetings to all dear forum users, I immediately want to apologize for my English , since I write through a translator , I am Armenian and live in Kazakhstan ! I want to tell my story and ask for help ! about one month ago I registered with the company betcoin.ag , at first everything was fine , then I wanted to withdraw about 50mbtc, but support David did not want to give the money, demanded to go using a home computer ( And I liked it from my phone or laptop ), I met his conditions, then he asked for a selfie with my passport, and I did it ! He said it's all right we're happy to see you place your bets ! A month I made bets, everything was excellent , but a few days ago I tried to log in to my account, as the system wrote that access for my country is limited, I wrote to the mail , there was no response , I was forced to connect the VPN to go to the account and put funds for withdrawal , and also wrote to David, what is it David ? you said you were glad to see me and I can bet on what he said it was before and started accusing me of fraud without showing any proofs, all that he wrote were his guesses, there are no concrete facts and can not be, he said that I have another account, but I do not understand why I have another account if I have mine that worked well , they just threaten but there are no proofs ! Then David told me to send him a photo of the communal payments within 10 minutes , I replied that the house is registered to my father , and I can not provide such a certificate I am only 22 years old I do not have my own personal home ! after my Response, David blocked my account and took all the money 50-51 mbt I do not remember exactly , I try to contact him by email but he does not answer me ! I suggested that he contact me on Skype so that he could see my face but he ignored me ! tell me what to do , because this is outright fraud on their part and I am ready to sue !
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryCrptoCry

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 08:47:10 AM

Well I must say this is unprofessional at least and outright fraud at best.
Thanks for sharing this with the community, I was thinking of making a deposit there to test out there poker platform but now I think I must pass on that.
Please share more screenshots of proofs like chats and deposits.
I also suggest you to open a flag if they fail to resolve your matter asap.
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 09:01:33 AM

After reading your long story it seems to me that betcoin authority is making issues with KYC and you are unable to withdraw your fund due to that reason.  In a situation like this i will suggest you to make a complete scam accusation by following proper scam report format. You are a newbie and came to this forum after facing the issue with them. Sorry to say that you have already missed to check their trust area before using their platform. They have got multiple negative trusts due to their shady activities.

You can make a short visit here; Scam Report Format (Use it to make scam reports properly) Just follow the format and include all evidences that you have in your hand.  

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

Flowersho (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 09:05:44 AM

Well I must say this is unprofessional at least and outright fraud at best.
Thanks for sharing this with the community, I was thinking of making a deposit there to test out there poker platform but now I think I must pass on that.
Please share more screenshots of proofs like chats and deposits.
I also suggest you to open a flag if they fail to resolve your matter asap.

https://imgur.com/tIbgc3D

how do I open the flag ? I was blocked completely from my personal account , I can only take screenshots from the blockchain, but the recipient's name is not visible there, but only their bitcoin address. there is also a promise on e-mail. I will attach a screenshot of deposits ! I do not care how much my 500$ - 50mbtc how much brazen boorish attitude and slander ! I silently made bets and everyone was happy to see me David was even being nice , and then someone started accusing me of something I didn't do
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 04:56:03 PM

how do I open the flag ? I was blocked completely from my personal account
Before opening a flag against them i will suggest you to update your main topic by following proper scam report format. I have already given you the link on my previous reply. Don't forget to include related evidences. 

You can add a flag by following this link, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;addflag=202115

Keep giving updates about your issue here which may help others to know actually what happened with you. 

▄██████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

Flowersho (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 08:07:56 AM

After reading your long story it seems to me that betcoin authority is making issues with KYC and you are unable to withdraw your fund due to that reason.  In a situation like this i will suggest you to make a complete scam accusation by following proper scam report format. You are a newbie and came to this forum after facing the issue with them. Sorry to say that you have already missed to check their trust area before using their platform. They have got multiple negative trusts due to their shady activities.

You can make a short visit here; Scam Report Format (Use it to make scam reports properly) Just follow the format and include all evidences that you have in your hand.  

and does it make sense to write another message to the forum ? after all, it seems to me that they will not return the money , they do not respond to my email , and it makes sense to write to the licensing company ? I have already written but I am not sure that they will answer me at all gaming curacao betcoin send me message
 https://imgur.com/3MhITPA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: