Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:05:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 75% of the supply of a token  (Read 240 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 11:28:13 PM

This is wrong way of scamming members here mate. If the coin is traded on stex and crex24, no need selling it for little 1 BTC, because the coin on those exchange can generate you more than the sale amount.
We aren't fool, get your ass down bitch, or else you go find a job Buddy.

i guess he isnt just a trader because if he is he can trade it right away but he did mention a twitter account and a supply of the coin he selling , is that mean that he is the developer  ?

price of 1 btc is a bit high but judging that 75 percent supply feels like alot too and you can recover the 1 btc that your going to pay if you can market the coin well  .  its only traded on un familliar exchange but i guess its possible to get listed it on a better exchange
rehash

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 04:42:34 PM

If the coin is decent, which I doubt, you should sell 25% for 0.333 to three different entities.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 08:18:36 PM

shameful how you choose to destroy this project. selling 70% of a project listed in a good exchange shows it is ab abandoned project Or you want to sideline the rest of the team by selling off huge amount of the token. if you do not believe in the project, why not end it instead of selling off that amount. what will the buyer do with such amount. sell again or Hold it. 

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: