Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:15:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China economy and how they handle Covid-19.  (Read 1096 times)
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1861

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 03:26:14 AM

Grin

Yep, this is economics board, so I shall ask some economic question:
What do you think about China's GDP per capita? Is it still considered "strong" and "advanced" ?

Well my friend, it seems you and I are from two different worlds so it is normal for our opinions to be different and this is normal. To start with, I would like to tell you that I am neither a Chinese nor a Communist, and I am not a fan of the Chinese Communist regime, but I respect China's economic experience.
You asked me about China's GDP per capita. I can tell you that it has risen a lot in recent years and it is expected to increase a lot more in the coming years.
According to the chart that appears on this site, you will find that it increased from  6000$ in 2012 to  11,000$ in 2020 and this is a very good progress.
The chart can be seen from here:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/263775/gross-domestic-product-gdp-per-capita-in-china/

Also you can see this China-US GDP comparison:
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2016-us-vs-china-economy/

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 03:47:30 AM

I guess there are three main reasons why China is somehow successful in combating the virus.

1. The government is really strong and decisive. All the power resides in the government.
2. The country is rich. They have the means to do things fast.
3. The people are afraid of the government. They, therefore, comply with whatever the government tells them.

Or China is hiding the truth behind all their statement.  We all know that the Chinese government is well known to manipulate data information that is released globally.  It is another reason why WHO failed to address the pandemic as soon as possible since the DATA about the source of the pandemic was hidden by China.  It was then well known when a religious group from South Korea were infected that Health Society established a clearer view and knowledge about Covid-19. Aside from that, there is news of a young Chinese journalist that expose the real situation of China was gone missing.

China is hiding a portion of the truth, which makes everything else essentially lies. But that's not happening in China alone. It's just that the hidden portion is much larger in China than in other countries, or so I think. Again, that is brought about by a very strong government. You try to show what is hidden and you will most certainly end up as hidden as those information. 

WHO has been around for more than 70 years and I guess the problems, or at least the great majority of those, they were addressing when it came forth are the very same problems that they are addressing now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 04:04:08 AM

I think Chinese people followed all the Governments guidelines and health protocol...no wonder,  they are now containing the virus in their country. And aside from that, chinese people are very dedicated and hardworking and most of them are doing good in handling business...no wonder, their country is rich and growing. Surely then, they will gain back their losses immediately in all aspects especially their economy because of their persistency and hardwork.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 04:08:22 AM
Merited by yhiaali3 (1)

Thank you for your quick response. #thumbup

You asked me about China's GDP per capita. I can tell you that it has risen a lot in recent years and it is expected to increase a lot more in the coming years.
According to the chart that appears on this site, you will find that it increased from  6000$ in 2012 to  11,000$ in 2020 and this is a very good progress.
Yes, it rises along with other countries. Depend on how you phrase it:
- Projected 2020: still below Mexico and Thailand
- World Bank 2018: still below Suriname
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29_per_capita

Please be aware of using projection data since it might (likely) different from reality. You can safely draw your conclusion up to 2017, but not after:

The best practice always states whether the data is a projection or historical.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 04:28:40 AM

China is ruled by a mercantile, honorless single party corporation whose single motive is profits and world domination. Most of Chinese corporations have reached this level of development with a combination of IP theft, IP espionage by Chinese nationals studying in western universities and a clear national policy to support these things by money or coercion.
Not letting the world know about a deadly virus would fit perfectly into their Sun Tzu philosophy. I call the Chinese honorless because they treat warfare not as a battle of men and national capabilities but as an art of deception. Sample this:

All warfare is based on deception -Art of War
The deception of not letting the world know that a wild virus has circulated to their cities. Hiding its severity and contagion potential despite the fact that WHO has been engaged with them since they started becoming breeding grounds for animal-origin flus.

To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. -Art of War
"Breaking the enemies resistance without fighting." Look at their mercantile corporations putting countries into debt in the name of BRI. Look at the communist ideology being propagated in the name of equality by exploiting fault-lines of western societies. They launch online attacks and start tends on twitter. They finance schools for communist thoughts in western universities.

Nobody should doubt that the Chinese are very capable and dangerous with their money power and subsequently acquired muscle power. If you look closely, you can identify subtle pushes in the social media domain that want to disparage the way democracies function. For coming years, you will be told how communism/ chinese governance is better and the answer to a just world. People flock to this thought because of grudges with their own nations. China is using the pandemic as just another opportunity to further their goal of reviving their historic greatness. The rest of the world is little more than the prize for them.
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1861

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 05:54:01 AM

Yes, it rises along with other countries. Depend on how you phrase it:
- Projected 2020: still below Mexico and Thailand
- World Bank 2018: still below Suriname
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29_per_capita

Please be aware of using projection data since it might (likely) different from reality. You can safely draw your conclusion up to 2017, but not after:

The best practice always states whether the data is a projection or historical.

Thank you, my friend, #thumbup (I don’t know why they don’t put the “thumb up” emoji here on the forum)

Since I am not a Chinese, I cannot defend China in a random or unscientific way. I do not know many facts about China, so it seems that you finally defeated me, but I was enjoying the dialogue with you. Of course, I and the other members also benefited from this information. Thank you.

abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 06:13:10 AM

The whole world has acknowledged that China is indeed a money-oriented country, and no wonder its economy is very strong.
Even in almost all countries there are Chinese people, so the Chinese character is very persistent to make money. Of all developed
countries affected by COVID19, only China has a fast recovery economy. Then the Chinese government is very strict in regulating
its citizens, no wonder Chinese citizens are very disciplined. This is an important factor they overcome COVID19. And it has been
proven in China that COVID19 infection has decreased very drastic.

China is a civilization. Business in China is divided into two, namely the national scale and abroad. On a national scale, the players are private. Meanwhile outside China is driven and driven by state-owned companies. Its employees must participate in activities such as conscription and be militarized and military educated. When they were distributed throughout the world by the Chinese government, specifically through the OBOR project. They are motivated to work and get married overseas, with the aim of increasing Chinese population and population throughout the world. So that it will reduce density in China.

One of my lobster buyers informed me that to ward off the coronavirus is very easy. One of the most popular doctors in China, doctor Zhang Wenghong advocated drinking lots of water, drinking milk, eating chicken eggs, sleeping a lot, and not leaving the house, to prevent the spread of Corona and many disciplined Chinese people to carry out this advice. The emphasis still does not leave the house to stem the spread.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 07:04:29 AM

Lets forget about all the conspiracy nonsense and used our imagination for once. China was the first to get hit by the virus which they immediately starting combating it in the quickest way possible but other countries felt relax, doubting the pandemic to be real. China knew they were fighting a virus that was capable of damaging their economy so they did everything possible to prevent that from happening.

American and Europe still belived the Chinese were spreading some propaganda to divert the world attention from the important things so as to gain advantage in regards to world economy dominance but unknowingly that wasn't what all the cries from the Chinese were about. I read that the Chinese were able to build hospitals in matter of hours or days (can't remember accurately since it has been quite long) to help combat the virus but what did the American or Europe do that could be identified as a vital steps towards combating the virus?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:23:48 AM

I think Chinese people followed all the Governments guidelines and health protocol...no wonder,  they are now containing the virus in their country.
you mean they are now recovered  because they follow what they said by thier government   . is that is  ? govt wont do something bad to threaten thier country but they will only do what its right  .

And aside from that, chinese people are very dedicated and hardworking and most of them are doing good in handling business...no wonder, their country is rich and growing. Surely then, they will gain back their losses immediately in all aspects especially their economy because of their persistency and hardwork.
thats a fact  but they cant totally recovered without other country or while other country is still suffering from the crisis because other country is still lockdown and wont allow import and export from different country including china   .  same as with china , they also closed thier boarders for a while just to be safe  .
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:19:16 AM

I read that the Chinese were able to build hospitals in matter of hours or days (can't remember accurately since it has been quite long) to help combat the virus but what did the American or Europe do that could be identified as a vital steps towards combating the virus?

Agree from that point of view, making right  decision to protect your citizens and not to point fingers
safety first and how to lessen the spread.
American and Europe supposedly bringing the fight from this pandemic while dealing with their economy
its not the money but the health secureness.
They need to have proper plans and more safety protocols in fighting this pandemic, war should be the
last thing to think, more strategic plans to save
both the people's health and the economy from drowning.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 10:50:23 AM

Many are surprised by China, because of all the countries affected by the corona virus, only China appears to be ready.
Even the Chinese economy is recovering the fastest, maybe this is because the Chinese government is always firm in
making decisions. In handling corona virus, China it is very fast in dealing with it starting from the supply of medical
devices and also built a hospital so quickly, this is evidence that China is serious about dealing with the corona virus.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 02:46:06 PM

Many are surprised by China, because of all the countries affected by the corona virus, only China appears to be ready.
Even the Chinese economy is recovering the fastest, maybe this is because the Chinese government is always firm in
making decisions. In handling corona virus, China it is very fast in dealing with it starting from the supply of medical
devices and also built a hospital so quickly, this is evidence that China is serious about dealing with the corona virus.
It could be that China had planned earlier because we know that there are many who talk about the conspiracy about this corona virus so that many view that China has done this all, first China experienced this outbreak with many casualties but there is no confirmation of the total number but it has spread to other countries and for them this is certainly difficult because it is the first time handling cases like this that they are therefore a bit panicked over what has happened to him.

But on the other hand the Chinese economy is increasing because of trade that continues to skyrocket despite this condition?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 03:52:54 PM

China is known to not care about their people and still get out of it without a trouble. This is the same nation that allowed 20 million to starve to death (and so much more people losing weight and becoming tiny) just so they could sell crops to other nations and get guns and other stuff to get bigger.

So, when something like a big pandemic happens, they would basically close it all down and let those people die instead of actually trying to make it like other nations.

China and the way they handle the virus is not an example to anyone at all, it is horrible and inhumane. Our nation had kids there and those kids came back losing tens of pounds after months of being stuck there, they got same small amount of portion of food given to them and they weren't allowed to even get money back from home and buy something, you couldn't even if you can afford or want to. It is just a whole horrible nation that's run by the worst kind of human possible.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 04:19:45 PM

Do you think each and every country can achieve this kind of approach to this pandemic? Can they recover faster from this struggle economically?
Damn, I’m just getting to know about this. So, China has been able to beat this Coronavirus? Shocked While other countries are still struggling with it. They even seemed to be prepared for it, they didn’t waste time in battling it when it started to spread, despite the fact that they have one of the largest population in the world (if not the largest) but they were still able to win the battle against Covid-19. I just checked now onWorldometers.info, and the active cases in China is just 421, whereas other countries are having thousands of cases.

when something like a big pandemic happens, they would basically close it all down and let those people die instead of actually trying to make it like other nations.
I agree because it is confirmed by their policies over the decade. Their communism is overshadowed by dictatorship kind of policies. China cannot be example for anything regardless of how they have built their world second largest economy in last 2 decades of times. They got manpower to achieve that at the same time it seems they do bother human lives the least even with their own people.
dady12

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 08:57:30 AM

I think Chinese people followed all the Governments guidelines and health protocol...no wonder,  they are now containing the virus in their country. And aside from that, chinese people are very dedicated and hardworking and most of them are doing good in handling business...no wonder, their country is rich and growing. Surely then, they will gain back their losses immediately in all aspects especially their economy because of their persistency and hardwork.
And don't ingore fact that China is a country with pretty closed borders.
And they really don't like sharing any valuable info, so easily could be lying about that
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 09:46:26 AM

~snip~
It could be that China had planned earlier because we know that there are many who talk about the conspiracy about this corona virus so that many view that China has done this all, first China experienced this outbreak with many casualties but there is no confirmation of the total number but it has spread to other countries and for them this is certainly difficult because it is the first time handling cases like this that they are therefore a bit panicked over what has happened to him.
Or It could be that, China has already been equiped and well prepared with whatever contagious diseases that will spread among the the people. If you can still remember in 2003 a SARS-cov spread in the province of China. So, most probably the country was set to prepare funds, medical equipments, possible cure, isolation facilities, and including economical contingency plan.
Let's set aside these conspiracy theory, let's tackle first the most credible possibility.

But on the other hand the Chinese economy is increasing because of trade that continues to skyrocket despite this condition?

One of the major reason is the demand on medical supplies from China. Let alone in Asia, the demand increases as the cases is increasing everyday.

I don't know why but my country doesn't use locally made testing kits, instead they're buying bulk orders from China.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 02:27:37 PM

The Chinese economy and they will manage Covid-19 very easily because the outbreak of this virus first appeared in China. Originating from China they provided the necessary pesticides and medical supplies for the cure so they were able to prevent the virus very quickly. As China is the most powerful country, its economy is much better. Compared to other countries Covid-19 has been able to operate as the medical system has improved.
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1114

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 03:59:14 PM

They are a huge industrial nation, they do not care about air and pollution too much as we all know and that helps them to basically be production place for the whole worlds items. This is basically why I believe that even with covid going around they could find stuff to produce.

For example, they either gave away or sold hundreds of thousands of test kits, which means they kept people in the market for buying something with china, they basically kept people in talks with them instead of looking for another place. All of this basically resulted with China going back to how things were when all of this is over, a friend of mine who ships stuff to here from china actually said his ship is on the way and coming to Jersey in early August, which means they are actually doing quite fine.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 05:39:44 PM

We all know that the root of this pandemic are those Chinese people who eats exotic food. The first case of Covid-19 was in Wuhan, China, the markets there are in a lockdown and closed after they try to sell horseshoe bat where the new strand of corona virus came from. We all know that China has a strong and rich economy due to their love for money.

China's approach toward this virus is really precise and effective as they are minimizing the rate of transmission of this Covid-19. They are effectively slowing the number of cases and right now, they have only 415 active cases as of June 28, 2020, based on this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic.

Maybe the factors that help them to have a stable economy are:
1. Chinese people are really disciplined, they are not going outside but still can pay taxes.
2. They strictly following the rules and laws implemented by the government.
3. The government is prioritizing the health sector above all other sectors.
4. Properly allocating the budget for this pandemic.
5. We all know that China is the number 1, manufacturer of face masks, gloves, alcohol, and test kits.

By that factors, these will help them handle this Covid-19 properly and as well as controlling their economy to prevent some downward movement. Being a communist and huge country is really a good advantage as they control how money regulates in their country. Man power toward production of goods are really strong as they have the largest population.

Do you think each and every country can achieve this kind of approach to this pandemic? Can they recover faster from this struggle economically?
You have a point on this because watched some videos on their country on how their people followed the government rules. I think the people there are not stubborn unlike here in our country . Also ,I believed that they have medicine for this virus because it was from their country that's why they handle it easily and only small number are affected.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 07:23:25 PM

We all know that the root of this pandemic are those Chinese people who eats exotic food. The first case of Covid-19 was in Wuhan, China, the markets there are in a lockdown and closed after they try to sell horseshoe bat where the new strand of corona virus came from. We all know that China has a strong and rich economy due to their love for money.

China's approach toward this virus is really precise and effective as they are minimizing the rate of transmission of this Covid-19. They are effectively slowing the number of cases and right now, they have only 415 active cases as of June 28, 2020, based on this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic.

Maybe the factors that help them to have a stable economy are:
1. Chinese people are really disciplined, they are not going outside but still can pay taxes.
2. They strictly following the rules and laws implemented by the government.
3. The government is prioritizing the health sector above all other sectors.
4. Properly allocating the budget for this pandemic.
5. We all know that China is the number 1, manufacturer of face masks, gloves, alcohol, and test kits.

By that factors, these will help them handle this Covid-19 properly and as well as controlling their economy to prevent some downward movement. Being a communist and huge country is really a good advantage as they control how money regulates in their country. Man power toward production of goods are really strong as they have the largest population.

Most of the media channels of the entire world are speculating that China isn't showing the actual number of cases and these speculations were supported by the fact that a lot more Mobile connections and bank accounts were closed during the time period in which covid-19 was spreading in China at a rapid rate.
Actually if the countries follow lockdowns seriously like New Zealand then they can eliminate this epidemic from their country as well.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀