Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Valorant Esports betting sites  (Read 525 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 03:06:15 PM

It will be added if it gets popular like CSGO but we've seen other games fail to rank due to variety of games already out there with the same type. I guess it will be tough to compete against core games that has been out there and manage to gain community and supporters. And depending on demand sports betting site cannot randomly add games without number of people requesting it.
Actually, it's very popular now, the same hype with CS:GO.

Riot is good at advertising their games through cinematics and it's very effective since many Asian people are now playing it. Most of the CS:GO players are from EU and some in NA, while Valorant dominated all of the regions and very popular in streaming platforms like Twitch. Some CS:GO ex-pros are now pro-player again in Valorant like Skadoodle who's a teammate of shroud during CS:GO days in C9. 

Well, it is a new game and they really slammed CSGO since they released at the time that SG is still the meta and CSGO pros are so mad about it since teams are spamming this gun. As Valorant release was a success, CSGO nerfed the gun. A streamer said reaction to this is that, "now they will be doing that because of Valorant". Take note though, its been some time before they nerfed the SG.

Another thing is that it is an easier game than CS so people would actually dig this, for the moment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 06:08:17 PM

I didn't know this, can you spill some of it? I wanna know the teams  Cheesy
Also became curious though, recently, few of colleagues started to play this game as an alternative for CS GO. While being one of the hottest game in todays' news, they are continuously making a discussion which players of CS GO are migrating to Valorant. They sent a link containing a list of pro players specifically in CS GO.

You'll see a lot of streamers of FPS games switching to Valorant these days, as we know it is hot as a newly baked pancake, just like every games does every launch. I started playing Valorant last week and I can say is that it is really a CS:GO type of FPS with added skill,  I already mentioned it before. I've been following NRG Aceu FPS game player in youtube for like months now, I've watch him dominate the Apex Legends and twitch rivals, now he's playing valorant and it seems like he's totally in switched from Apex to Valorant. It's been a while since I watched him play Apex legends.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 07:39:38 PM

It will be added if it gets popular like CSGO but we've seen other games fail to rank due to variety of games already out there with the same type. I guess it will be tough to compete against core games that has been out there and manage to gain community and supporters. And depending on demand sports betting site cannot randomly add games without number of people requesting it.

Riot is good at advertising their games through cinematics and it's very effective since many Asian people are now playing it. Most of the CS:GO players are from EU and some in NA, while Valorant dominated all of the regions and very popular in streaming platforms like Twitch. Some CS:GO ex-pros are now pro-player again in Valorant like Skadoodle who's a teammate of shroud during CS:GO days in C9. 

Well, it is a new game and they really slammed CSGO since they released at the time that SG is still the meta and CSGO pros are so mad about it since teams are spamming this gun. As Valorant release was a success, CSGO nerfed the gun. A streamer said reaction to this is that, "now they will be doing that because of Valorant". Take note though, its been some time before they nerfed the SG.

Another thing is that it is an easier game than CS so people would actually dig this, for the moment.
Yes, I noticed that too.

It's much easier than CS:GO even they have complex mechanics by putting skills on the characters. It's not that really hard to 1-tap the enemy through headshot, you just need an IPS monitor and good mouse for fast reaction. So definitely, it'll be one of those eSports betting that will hit the market and people will like this game and bet on this.
FlightyPouch

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 09:48:52 PM

Yes, I noticed that too.

It's much easier than CS:GO even they have complex mechanics by putting skills on the characters. It's not that really hard to 1-tap the enemy through headshot, you just need an IPS monitor and good mouse for fast reaction. So definitely, it'll be one of those eSports betting that will hit the market and people will like this game and bet on this.

I tried downloading this game last month and I can't really stop playing until now. As you said, you can easily one tap enemies right away especially if you are using the vandal or the phantom. Another thing is that most of the time you don't need to spray so if you are a new player, you don't need to memorize the spray quickly.

Every agents are fun to use but the thing here is that there are still bugs in the game that should be taken care of by the developers. That is important if they will be in the esports.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 10:38:50 PM

Yes, I noticed that too.

I tried downloading this game last month and I can't really stop playing until now. As you said, you can easily one tap enemies right away especially if you are using the vandal or the phantom. Another thing is that most of the time you don't need to spray so if you are a new player, you don't need to memorize the spray quickly.

Every agents are fun to use but the thing here is that there are still bugs in the game that should be taken care of by the developers. That is important if they will be in the esports.
They lessen the recoil of each gun, spots in some map is easier for a snipe user(Operator).

There's a recent bug on Reyna where she can plant inside the platform. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I8KBMuApVs but it's already fixed.

Anyways, it's a good game, gathering intel at first and then action. In the eSports side, I'm looking forward to the team TSM and T1, I watched their gameplays and it looks promising for them to win the championship. Might look into 'em if someone wants to bet on this game.
FlightyPouch

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 10:53:57 PM

They lessen the recoil of each gun, spots in some map is easier for a snipe user(Operator).

Its funny how theybname it operator, it is like a pun to the awp of CSGO that way it can still be called AWP or OP.

Anyways, it's a good game, gathering intel at first and then action. In the eSports side, I'm looking forward to the team TSM and T1, I watched their gameplays and it looks promising for them to win the championship. Might look into 'em if someone wants to bet on this game.

T1 is a good team with brax and ska in it but they can't defeat a full roster ex-pros CSGO players of TSM. Also, it is said that Wardell might be the face of Valorant, like simple of CSGO, or maybe Faker of LoL. I guess TSM is worth to be observed in their next matches. I also thought Team Liquid created a team with shroud, what happened with it?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Mauser

Activity: 1848
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 09:13:59 AM

I didn't know this, can you spill some of it? I wanna know the teams  Cheesy
Also became curious though, recently, few of colleagues started to play this game as an alternative for CS GO. While being one of the hottest game in todays' news, they are continuously making a discussion which players of CS GO are migrating to Valorant. They sent a link containing a list of pro players specifically in CS GO.

You'll see a lot of streamers of FPS games switching to Valorant these days, as we know it is hot as a newly baked pancake, just like every games does every launch. I started playing Valorant last week and I can say is that it is really a CS:GO type of FPS with added skill,  I already mentioned it before. I've been following NRG Aceu FPS game player in youtube for like months now, I've watch him dominate the Apex Legends and twitch rivals, now he's playing valorant and it seems like he's totally in switched from Apex to Valorant. It's been a while since I watched him play Apex legends.

But who knows how long this trend will continue. It's mostly streamers swichting from games like Fortnite, Pubg, Apex, etc. It's not really new players who haven't played before now starting to play because of Valorant. Likely we will see another game coming out in 6 month and then the players start shifting again. It's really hard for a game to be around for a long period of time.
On twitch at the moment even Call of Duty has more viewers than Valorant - not mention Mobas such as LoL.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
Janation

Merit: 528

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 09:33:31 AM

You'll see a lot of streamers of FPS games switching to Valorant these days, as we know it is hot as a newly baked pancake, just like every games does every launch. I started playing Valorant last week and I can say is that it is really a CS:GO type of FPS with added skill,  I already mentioned it before. I've been following NRG Aceu FPS game player in youtube for like months now, I've watch him dominate the Apex Legends and twitch rivals, now he's playing valorant and it seems like he's totally in switched from Apex to Valorant. It's been a while since I watched him play Apex legends.

But who knows how long this trend will continue. It's mostly streamers swichting from games like Fortnite, Pubg, Apex, etc. It's not really new players who haven't played before now starting to play because of Valorant. Likely we will see another game coming out in 6 month and then the players start shifting again. It's really hard for a game to be around for a long period of time.
On twitch at the moment even Call of Duty has more viewers than Valorant - not mention Mobas such as LoL.

This really depends on how the platform handle the game itself.

CSGO, LoL ad Dota 2 are there for a long period of time now and they are still one of the most popular esports game in the world. Tekken is also a thing the same with other fighting games out there. Valorant is a game developed based on the two games, CSGO and Overwatch. They developed something that counters these two games.

We will be seeing more games in the future that's for sure but that is different since this is a game expected to be something else.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 12:14:41 PM

We will be seeing more games in the future that's for sure but that is different since this is a game expected to be something else.
Yeah definitely more games will be disovered and will become new trend. I have been seeing it since I am a fan of counter strike where it goes online games and others started to bet and win rounds in the games. After that I have been seeing also warcraft to which it became trend. After the counterstrike and warcraft, dota, dota, crossfire and other known rpg games like ran, ragnarok, mu to modern warfare and etc.

So basically these are subject for esports but for now dota2 is more establish with mobile legend as its counterpart with same stratetigic building items in differebt heroes.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 10:17:31 PM

[1] https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/valorant-still-cs-go-pros-move-onto-hot-new-shooter-riot

I've also tried it out and it's very different. Like they were trying to take some features from overwatch and add it to a standard CS game.

The levels seem more tight and a little bit more boring than those from CS, there also seems to be more hackers. It will probably gather its fair share of fans.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2996
Merit: 733

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 10:59:15 PM

This really depends on how the platform handle the game itself

CSGO, LoL ad Dota 2 are there for a long period of time now and they are still one of the most popular esports game in the world. Tekken is also a thing the same with other fighting games out there. Valorant is a game developed based on the two games, CSGO and Overwatch. They developed something that counters these two games.

When it comes on creating something new then game developers would really have that idea on mind on creating that hasnt been found nor exist on the current market.

When i tried to check out the game this is really a combination of CSGO and overwatch  but we cant really deny the fact that there are players whom do stick out to the games

that they've been used to.

Im sure that there are bookies that do offer this one but most in fiat based bookies for now but pretty sure this would be available soon in crypto bookies as well.

Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 04:23:00 AM

As of the moment, Valorant still needs to fix tons of bugs, especially in their maps and characters. Eventually, they are already in to Esports and soon, will enter esports betting just like CSGO. While playing Valorant, I noticed that it is kind of having the same feel with the economy of CSGO, skills of League of legends, and ambience of Overwatch. With such a combination of experience, we can expect more players to engage in Valorant Community, which will mean that sports betting with this game will be fun.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 06:36:30 AM

Valorant is a game that have attracted a lot of people in their community.
However, the community is still small.
If the community is not going to be bigger then there will be no betting activity for Valorant from the book makers.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 06:44:37 AM

If the community is not going to be bigger then there will be no betting activity for Valorant from the book makers.

Dude, betting site's doesn't mainly use the community as their basis if they would support a game to have bet or not. It still depends if the game is good enough and have different idea compared to other games. Even Fortnite and Apex Legends were still unaccepted by various betting platforms even they have huge community already. I think, what makes them be accepted is that if the game has something or some feature that outstand the other games, and their tournaments gain so much hype. For now, while there is still pandemic, I don't think there would be a chance for Valorant to have huge tournaments or be gambled online, until the pandemic ends..

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 09:12:36 AM

Dude, betting site's doesn't mainly use the community as their basis if they would support a game to have bet or not. It still depends if the game is good enough and have different idea compared to other games. Even Fortnite and Apex Legends were still unaccepted by various betting platforms even they have huge community already. I think, what makes them be accepted is that if the game has something or some feature that outstand the other games, and their tournaments gain so much hype. For now, while there is still pandemic, I don't think there would be a chance for Valorant to have huge tournaments or be gambled online, until the pandemic ends..

It is only a matter of time before they hit in betting sites. But they are already showing promising audience for this game so I won't be surprised if in case very soon they will hit in esports betting sites. eSports is really booming even during this pandemic.
FlightyPouch

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 01:25:00 AM

I don't know where are you looking but the community of it is actually growing quickly. The game itself can be played in not that powerful PCs so it will be quickly adapted by gamers all over the world. It is one of the most-streamed games right now on Twitch and I doubt that this community is still small. There is no doubt that it will be added to betting sites.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 03:46:04 AM

It's no longer a rumor Valorant will be included in betting sites, but there are already betting sites like Loot.bet that have already
entered Valorant in the list. And I am sure that in the near future will be listing on many other betting sites, because Valorant's
popularity is increasing. This is thanks to the promotions conducted by RIOT games which have proven to be effective, I have tried
playing Valorant several times and it is worth trying for those who have never played it.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Negotiation

Activity: 1092
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 04:04:21 AM

In fact, due to the limited number of sports betting sites their demand is much lower and they are not listed in the market However, the number of competitors has increased and various companies are supporting it. But becoming popular will take some time It will take time to launch different communities to be newly listed.
TommyJay

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 07:03:24 AM

Valorant is awesome, it reminds me cs 1.6 when it comes to mechanics and weapon recoil.
As for betting I've seen that Thunderpick is offering bets on valorant matches.
So far I've seen only few, but once scene grows and more tournaments will appear it will surely become better.
TBH I believe that the game can get as big as CSGO
Mauser

Activity: 1848
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 07:13:30 AM

Valorant is awesome, it reminds me cs 1.6 when it comes to mechanics and weapon recoil.
As for betting I've seen that Thunderpick is offering bets on valorant matches.
So far I've seen only few, but once scene grows and more tournaments will appear it will surely become better.
TBH I believe that the game can get as big as CSGO

I don't now if valorant will get as a big as CSGO. There is a huge hype at the moment and many streamers switched games. Who knows how long this is going to continue. As for betting there wasn't really a big market when APEX Legends came out, people where hyped too but in the end no real market materialized. So far watching valorant games on twitch is fun and enteraining. I really hope it stays around.

Did you actually bet yet on a game?

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████