Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Valorant Esports betting sites  (Read 518 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 11:46:28 AM

Im sure that there are bookies that do offer this one but most in fiat based bookies for now but pretty sure this would be available soon in crypto bookies as well.

I really hope this is the case.

It is good that the NBA is canceled since I can save right now some of the money that I should've used to bet if there are games right now. Though my urge to bet is also getting bad so I stick to some online games, usually Dota 2 and CSGO. This game still needs to be developed since there are still a lot of bugs but I do want to bet on it since there are tournaments that happened the past few weeks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 11:13:58 AM

It is good that the NBA is canceled since I can save right now some of the money that I should've used to bet if there are games right now. Though my urge to bet is also getting bad so I stick to some online games, usually Dota 2 and CSGO. This game still needs to be developed since there are still a lot of bugs but I do want to bet on it since there are tournaments that happened the past few weeks.

You should check this article for these betting sites where it is available for you to bet on Valorant.

https://topgamersguide.com/best-valorant-betting-sites/

As far as I know, there are a lot of tournaments lined up for this game so I think we should really talk about Tier 1 team and players that we could bet on.

https://liquipedia.net/valorant/Main_Page

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 11:34:36 AM

really nba is still canceled ? i though some matches were resumed before . itl be bad to some because majority of the bettors are into it than compare to esport games like this  but its okay for you so that you wont spend money  . esports can be a great altnernative to bet on when classic sports games are not yet operational   . its so fast that new game like this do now have its own tourna , but why would they do that when the game could still be buggy since its still new  
FlightyPouch

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 12:24:06 PM

really nba is still canceled ? i though some matches were resumed before . itl be bad to some because majority of the bettors are into it than compare to esport games like this  but its okay for you so that you wont spend money  . esports can be a great altnernative to bet on when classic sports games are not yet operational   . its so fast that new game like this do now have its own tourna , but why would they do that when the game could still be buggy since its still new  

I guess he doesn't know or he used the wrong word. NBA is not cancelled, they are even planning to resume the season. We could say it is postponed since it might be understood that the season is done when we use the term cancelled. Either way, I hope the safety of each player and I will understand if they postponed again the continuation of the season.

I guess we will be sticking to esports for sometime now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 02:01:58 PM

You should check this article for these betting sites where it is available for you to bet on Valorant.

As far as I know, there are a lot of tournaments lined up for this game so I think we should really talk about Tier 1 team and players that we could bet on.

I guess you're talking about T1 formerly named as SKT T1 or SK telecom T1.
You can also check TSM, they're great, the meta breakers of valorant and defeated T1 on a recent tournament which is the T1 x Nerd Street Gamers Showdown.
T1 compose of pro players that have a lot of experience and already been in CS:GO pro scene. TSM is also the same, but the difference is, they always think up new strategies that no one is familiar with.

https://liquipedia.net/valorant/Team_SoloMid

Some of the betting platforms on the link you shared are crypto-based especially Stake and gg.bet, I'm not familiar with betway.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 05:29:42 AM

I can see lot of YouTube streamers are playing valorant game in the recent days which means this game also have some fan base so definitely in future we can see lot of tournaments related to this game which eventually makes more gambling site includes this game into their betting options.
TommyJay

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 07:03:45 AM

Valorant is awesome, it reminds me cs 1.6 when it comes to mechanics and weapon recoil.
As for betting I've seen that Thunderpick is offering bets on valorant matches.
So far I've seen only few, but once scene grows and more tournaments will appear it will surely become better.
TBH I believe that the game can get as big as CSGO

I don't now if valorant will get as a big as CSGO. There is a huge hype at the moment and many streamers switched games. Who knows how long this is going to continue. As for betting there wasn't really a big market when APEX Legends came out, people where hyped too but in the end no real market materialized. So far watching valorant games on twitch is fun and enteraining. I really hope it stays around.

Did you actually bet yet on a game?

Yup. Unfortunately I've seen only 'match winner' markets so far and only pre-match betting.
I hope they will work on that, because I love both watching and playing it.
I never thought that something will get me so hooked after 1.6 Cheesy
There are even some matches you can bet on right now at thunderpick.
Janation

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 08:39:53 AM

I can see lot of YouTube streamers are playing valorant game in the recent days which means this game also have some fan base so definitely in future we can see lot of tournaments related to this game which eventually makes more gambling site includes this game into their betting options.

To make it clear, this game is easier than CSGO which is one of the most popular FPS in esports.

Everyone is streaming it because 1.) it is a new game and 2.) because it is easier so it is easier for them to make plays that their viewers would love to watch and make them popular in a way. Usually, the most popular game is mostly played to gather viewers.

@FlightPouch already said this, you could just check these sites out.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2020, 09:47:23 AM

To make it clear, this game is easier than CSGO which is one of the most popular FPS in esports.

Everyone is streaming it because 1.) it is a new game and 2.) because it is easier so it is easier for them to make plays that their viewers would love to watch and make them popular in a way. Usually, the most popular game is mostly played to gather viewers.
It's a riot game, those people who are playing league get interested in playing Valorant even they're not good at FPS. Riot games is good at making the game very popular and it already has a name on the gaming industry. It became popular it's because popular streamers approved this game like Shroud who's good at different kinds of FPS games.

They say it's easier than CS:GO because of the recoils of the gun and has a different fire rate but for me, the game is becoming more complex as people already know those basics and we can't use that to win the game. Every patch or update, meta changes and it makes the game difficult and requires to think another strategy like bluffing the enemies so I guess, games have it owns difficulties on their own.
Janation

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 10:10:41 AM

It's a riot game, those people who are playing league get interested in playing Valorant even they're not good at FPS. Riot games is good at making the game very popular and it already has a name on the gaming industry. It became popular it's because popular streamers approved this game like Shroud who's good at different kinds of FPS games.

They say it's easier than CS:GO because of the recoils of the gun and has a different fire rate but for me, the game is becoming more complex as people already know those basics and we can't use that to win the game. Every patch or update, meta changes and it makes the game difficult and requires to think another strategy like bluffing the enemies so I guess, games have it owns difficulties on their own.

You said it yourself, LOL players are even playing this game, which means they can adapt to it quickly since it is easier to play. Either way, META is changing for one good reason, to make the game fair and fun.

Though the problem here is that sometimes they are making some characters or agents OP which is being abused by some players and I think that makes the game bad since people could just spam that and bring himself to the top while those players that are actually knowing the game, trying different characters that are not even in this "META" are not that popular.

For example, the Goats META on Overwatch, that really destroyed the game. It did not make the game more difficult for normal players, even pro players dropped the game because of that. Why? Because there are these players that abused that META. Yeah, they studied, they grind for that META, but just that META while those players that trained for Damage dealers began to fall down and so close to being unusable in that game. That is just sad. I know it is the fault of the developers but if these players really wanted to develop their skills, they will not be abusing that. Just like Dendi's fountain hook.

Also, another thing is that not all of the changes are amazing. For example, the new patch in Valorant improved Guardian though it will not be a META since there are other guns that could do better like Marshal with the cheaper price still and with the same armor penetration, it is usable in the earlier rounds and when you desperately need a round to win and the team's economy is not that great but still, for those players that are reading this: MASTER USING THE SHERIFF, IT IS OP!
FlightyPouch

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 11:44:27 PM

I guess you're talking about T1 formerly named as SKT T1 or SK telecom T1.
You can also check TSM, they're great, the meta breakers of valorant and defeated T1 on a recent tournament which is the T1 x Nerd Street Gamers Showdown.
T1 compose of pro players that have a lot of experience and already been in CS:GO pro scene. TSM is also the same, but the difference is, they always think up new strategies that no one is familiar with.

https://liquipedia.net/valorant/Team_SoloMid

I looked at their team and they are really great. As I said before, Wardell are being said to be the face of Valorant nowadays and he is paired up with Subroza which is also a great player. I am not counting their losses with their recent showdown match since Wardell and his company are not that serious in that game and because it is a showdown match.

I think Could 9 has also a good player since Relyks is added to them recently and they also have TenZ which is one of the popular names in the game. Another one of the favorite names in the pro scene is shroud and as far as I know, he also joined Liquid but they don't have any games right now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Willwest

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 11:32:38 AM

Valorant esports is starting to have a rumor about making it into a betting sites. It is a new game where you can feel like playing a CS:Go with some new strategies and gameplay. Just like the other games, we all know that when a team compete with other teams, tournament can become a number 1 priority.

Just like some other Esports, Valorant is a new game that is popping and it is trending right now in a gaming industry. It is not yet known just like League of Legends, Dota 2, CS:Go and other games that can be used in a betting sites.

But I believe that this game has a potential to become included in those gambling esports betting sites, i'm not that sure.

I know that soon, this game will be classified as one of the best fps Esports game that has a betting options just like CS:GO.

I'm hoping that once there is a gambling esports betting site that includes Valorant in their platform, it is safe and fair just like other Esports games.  Grin What are your thoughts?

Yeah, absolutely I agree. There are already sites like http://valorantbettingsites.com/ showing up which is exclusively niched to list valorant betting sites. I'd be surprised to not see this game have a big betting scene.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 01:08:53 PM

Valorant esports is starting to have a rumor about making it into a betting sites. It is a new game where you can feel like playing a CS:Go with some new strategies and gameplay. Just like the other games, we all know that when a team compete with other teams, tournament can become a number 1 priority.

Just like some other Esports, Valorant is a new game that is popping and it is trending right now in a gaming industry. It is not yet known just like League of Legends, Dota 2, CS:Go and other games that can be used in a betting sites.

But I believe that this game has a potential to become included in those gambling esports betting sites, i'm not that sure.

I know that soon, this game will be classified as one of the best fps Esports game that has a betting options just like CS:GO.

I'm hoping that once there is a gambling esports betting site that includes Valorant in their platform, it is safe and fair just like other Esports games.  Grin What are your thoughts?

Yeah, absolutely I agree. There are already sites like http://valorantbettingsites.com/ showing up which is exclusively niched to list valorant betting sites. I'd be surprised to not see this game have a big betting scene.
Valorant is one of the most trending online PC games in this year of 2020, that is why it is not a surprise that it would already have a betting site for us both gamblers and gamers to bet. Also, this betting site about the game of Valorant seems legit to me, so it will be good if there will be a tournament that will be going on this year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 01:18:27 PM

Yes, Valorant is a new game but this isn't just a new game that just launched but the debut of it was outstanding for real. I've seen them at the top of liquipedia.net being at the left side of Dota 2 which makes it the first and most visible game if ever someone visits the website. Although, it the place of it has been adjusted but being a new game and was already included in this website makes it something special.

I haven't played the game but I've seen highlights, advertisements, and videos for this game which shows that they are very active to promote the game. I've seen also that some esports management has made their teams for Valorant that has been in the professional scene for other games.

I'll be with the same thoughts that it will be included by the bookmakers soon and that's just a matter of time.

Well usually if majority of users demands it then it will be added, even i haven't heard of it.
For me, first person shooters has the same concept like fortnite, cyber hunter, ros and pubg. So with a few countless games it gets boring.

This new game needs should be fresh looking with tons of new exciting to be able to compete with other popular enough esports.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 01:25:54 PM

This game has a lot of potential to boom and most of those FPS streamers in Facebook, Youtube, and even in Twitch tried playing it. They are enjoying the game due to due similarities between CS:GO and I knew that it will become one of the best games in the future. I already watched some mini tournaments or local tournaments and those plays are awesome. I want to see those professional players compete with each other in this new game Valorant. RIOT never failed us to release a new game where we can compete with other people within different countries. I played in SEA server and the thrill is there. Hoping that International tournaments regarding this game should be put into place in ESPORTS. If that happens, bettings will also become popular if this game is used in a betting sites.

imstillthebest

Merit: 122

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 01:40:51 PM

This game has a lot of potential to boom and most of those FPS streamers in Facebook, Youtube, and even in Twitch tried playing it. They are enjoying the game due to due similarities between CS:GO and I knew that it will become one of the best games in the future. I already watched some mini tournaments or local tournaments and those plays are awesome. I want to see those professional players compete with each other in this new game Valorant. RIOT never failed us to release a new game where we can compete with other people within different countries. I played in SEA server and the thrill is there. Hoping that International tournaments regarding this game should be put into place in ESPORTS. If that happens, bettings will also become popular if this game is used in a betting sites.

its because there are streamers that dont stick on one game but they are streaming different games and sometimes its a plus point because there are viewers that love to see new content  . 

riot is a known gaming brand so its expected that what theyl be releasing is a fun an action packed games  . online games like this can be easily included on esports due thier popularity and thats also the time where betting sites include it on thier platform   .
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 04:57:11 PM

I have the same thoughts about Valorant since it's somehow a combination of CS:GO and Overwatch which people are so addicted to. Some pro players from CS:GO switched to valorant like Freakazodia who has a bright future in playing CS:GO just switched in valorant. Having a situation like that, You can predict that the future of Valorant is clear and tournaments will slowly come up. Also Betting site will also make a fortune with it. Giving betting sites sometime, Valorant players could have the chance to bet to their favorite teams.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 05:41:12 PM

its because there are streamers that dont stick on one game but they are streaming different games and sometimes its a plus point because there are viewers that love to see new content  . 
Well sometimes it is not about the game when we watch streamers on twitch or youtube, sometimes we are watching because of the player, for example shroud and Aceu, I'm a fan of them coz they display extraordinary aim, so if they be playing apex, cs:go , valorant it does not matter to me anymore.

riot is a known gaming brand so its expected that what theyl be releasing is a fun an action packed games  . online games like this can be easily included on esports due thier popularity and thats also the time where betting sites include it on thier platform   .
It is expected to be set on stage for world tournaments, in fact there are  already tournament happening now in different regions, there are also local tournament in different countries. These days with the pandemic where most of us are locked at home, E-sports is the best way to play and kill your boring time, more people will play and will try to play these games. Valorant has seen some huge potential, so this might be included to betting sites, or we already have it now?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: