Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Overcome and Handle Your Mistakes in Trading?  (Read 1296 times)
pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 01:05:10 AM

Trading is not played on buy and sell chart. It always 24x7 go through in your mind and emotion where we intend to make mistakes. In trading you should not worry about your purchase Coin will pump or dump. After some times you will under what is trading and gain some experienced. That the way you can overcome with your mistakes.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 12:46:07 PM

It is wise to move forward with learning from mistakes many people leave the market when they make a mistake. We have to try to improve without giving up trade. There will be risks while trading if there is a loss I will be able to learn something new and be able to move forward. The market will not stabilize and the pump will dump so try to learn something new by following the trading charts.
militiariko

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

Life is beautiful !

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 01:54:14 PM

For me, i think the easiest way to handle mistakes in trading is ensuring you follow the due steps:

1. Identify the mistakes, identify the situation that led to the mistakes too.
2. Find a lasting solution to the mistake; even if it means re addressing and taking a chance at a new strategy.
3. Keep practicing until you find the mistakes no more.
icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 04:48:56 PM

In my opinion the easiest way is to follow your trading system and strategy strictly. Then take profit and stop loss orders will work for you, making sure to minimize your mistakes as much as possible. Reading too many analytics as well as the trading system will only increase your mistakes.

Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 05:33:58 PM

There is no possibility to extricate what has emerged. Realizing where mistakes have been created and overseeing the following trading. This comes across to be a useful direction to overwhelm by acquiring from reiterated mistakes and trading the future with vigilance.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 340

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 02:52:13 PM

You can't just let all those bad feelings get to you, if your brain and your emotions ever get mixed up, that means you are going to react with emotions and feelings and you are going to lose even more money, that is not really healthy for your money at all.

What you should do is, trade, and if you lose, learn from that loss and move on like it never happened with only the knowledge of how that would never happen to you and nothing else, by the next trade you should not do the same mistake and that's it, do not look at the next trade like a trade to get revenge on the last loss you made, because if you chase that loss over and over again, you will keep seeing buying opportunities in places that doesn't exist, which would make you lose even bigger than the first loss.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 08:03:02 PM

Trading is not played on buy and sell chart. It always 24x7 go through in your mind and emotion where we intend to make mistakes. In trading you should not worry about your purchase Coin will pump or dump. After some times you will under what is trading and gain some experienced. That the way you can overcome with your mistakes.
True — suppose, those, who are deep in crypto trading feel it. Once you start, you cannot stop thinking about everything that is connected with the crypto world. Yes, mistakes happen, and always. However, avoiding many of them is possible — simply learn more about crypto, and do it regularly.
Tingtong

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

https://www.xsl-labs.io

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 12:47:19 PM

First I learn but it youtube or blog post. When I saw one coin buy is a mistake I don't wait for a huge profit. Every time I want to trade so sell this coin and invest another coin for overcoming losses.

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 12:02:58 PM

In my opinion the easiest way is to follow your trading system and strategy strictly. Then take profit and stop loss orders will work for you, making sure to minimize your mistakes as much as possible. Reading too many analytics as well as the trading system will only increase your mistakes.
Yes, a good trading system is very important. But this is not enough for success. A key tool most successful traders use is a trading journal. I would recommend a google document spreadsheet. You can edit it anywhere, all the PCs on which that document is open gets updated as well Cool
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 02:21:19 AM

Committing mistakes in trading was inevitable, this mistakes were intend to happen to give us a lesson in life that would save us from much huge lose ahead. And what i get from this thread was a virtue in trading that after all the mistakes you've done get up again and move on. Let this mistakes be your weapon on your next trading venture. But as you move to next trading venture of yours be wise enough, and be extra wise on your decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: