Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New projects and their unreal excuses  (Read 2344 times)
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 03:14:34 PM

Absolutely right. I know a lot of new projects that are successfully developing their product in spite of the pandemic. I am sure that the biggest part of the projects use coronavirus as a reason to steal investor money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 04:17:19 PM

Absolutely right. I know a lot of new projects that are successfully developing their product in spite of the pandemic. I am sure that the biggest part of the projects use coronavirus as a reason to steal investor money
Yes, many successful projects these days have proven those who are pessimistic about new crypto projects in correlation with the present pandemic. Irrespective of what is happening now, cryptocurrency is still one of the safest means of having a profitable investment. In fact, new project developers should know very well that there are now influx of investors than what we had before the pandemic.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 04:25:17 PM

For the most part, it's an excuse.
True, covid has closed the possibility to do conventions and public speaking on behalf of the project, but even pre-covid, maybe 5% of the projects actually did this.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 05:35:02 AM

Although most of the projects call them the best projects, most of them do not have any real planning and experience in developing a strong cryptocurrency community. In fact, they have no plans for the future and only want to enter the cryptocurrency market on a fictitious basis. As a result, most investors are not interested in investing in these projects. As a result, most of these projects fail and as an excuse, they give various unrealistic reasons. A good quality project is always acceptable to investors and people invest in it. So it is natural that projects made for the purpose of fraud will show different excuses. Coronavirus epidemic has reduced the amount of investment in various projects, but good projects have been relatively successful.

suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 06:53:42 AM

Some projects choose to continue after the spread of this Virus expires. Projects like Insure choose to temporarily not continue the bounty work. Even they will promise to return to continue the Bounty project this month. Unfortunately, this kind of thing made it disappointed with the bounty hunters, many of them leaving the project. Prefer projects that continue to run in the middle of a global pandemic.

This pandemic does make a big impact. However, there are many projects that continue their duties. Moreover, there are now many crypto coins that start going up.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 08:45:12 AM

Just forget it if any projects you waiting for claimed they can't launch because of Coronavirus, they will never do better even if they launch later, they are teams with excuses, believe me they will never be serious with anything
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 09:06:41 AM
Merited by sayulita (1)

If I think about it, then I come with an idea that only cryptocurrency-start-ups are enjoying the "free" time connected to the current COVID-19 situation. As you said, they excuse because COVID-19, but the reality is different. All cryptocurrency projects could completely operate online, they even do not have a physical location. So tell me, why they can´t work on the project development?  Roll Eyes

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 02:55:56 PM

If I think about it, then I come with an idea that only cryptocurrency-start-ups are enjoying the "free" time connected to the current COVID-19 situation. As you said, they excuse because COVID-19, but the reality is different. All cryptocurrency projects could completely operate online, they even do not have a physical location. So tell me, why they can´t work on the project development?  Roll Eyes
That's what I said that even if the team used to meet on a physical location prior to the lockdown and pandemic now they can do the meetings online and have work done. The only problem is gonna be with those clients or investors who actually want to meet with the team personally, in that case they would have to let go of the investor or at least make him agree to come to some conclusion. The rest projects are just scam who are making an excuse of the lockdown in order to not do the work that they were given.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Claudio99

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 03:07:18 PM

To get a blockchain project up and running you don't need your team to be on a round table or something, their presence is not important, all it requires is your Laptop and internet connection, if you have to speak with your team you can use any video calling apps, there are few of this apps available

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 03:22:06 PM

There are projects that have been focused on implementation in the real sector of the economy. for example, the music industry. It suffered very much and also blockchain projects that were created with the aim of introducing into the music industry. not everyone lies. but the biggest part

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 03:47:55 PM

That's the sign of a bad project—blaming everything else except for their lack of performance.

If you head into any trash project Telegram group, you'll find that they are completely full of excuses—bad market, coronavirus, not enough money, the failures of their partners etc.

You will rarely find a project actually taking responsibility for their failures, admitting that the challenge was harder than they thought of they simply weren't equipped to deal with it.

I'd be more inclined to believe a project that owns up to its failures, than offloads them to others. At least they have learned their limitations.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 04:18:41 PM

To get a blockchain project up and running you don't need your team to be on a round table or something, their presence is not important, all it requires is your Laptop and internet connection, if you have to speak with your team you can use any video calling apps, there are few of this apps available
It seems that your advice is very good to carry out, but real meetings in a team are also needed although not too often, because the meeting can facilitate communication and strengthen the friendship within a team.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 05:21:13 PM

It seems that your advice is very good to carry out, but real meetings in a team are also needed although not too often, because the meeting can facilitate communication and strengthen the friendship within a team.
Undoubtedly, it is better to communicate and make an appointment in person, especially when it comes to business. but based on the situation in which the whole world is today, an exception can be made and gathered at a videoconference. In any case, I also think that there is a very weak excuse for developers, citing quarantine problems. In addition, today many countries are renewing air travel, as well as other transport connections.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1242

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 05:30:23 PM

Even after the lockdown the new projects registered to have delays. Let's say it was a practice even before the emergency of having these delays, it is not a new thing. Even the best designs always run smoothly

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 06:52:28 PM

real projects will continue to grow even though we are in a pandemic, for the scammers project will have an illogical reason and make covid as an excuse, it is done to escape and bring in investor money

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:31:33 PM

Even after the lockdown the new projects registered to have delays. Let's say it was a practice even before the emergency of having these delays, it is not a new thing. Even the best designs always run smoothly

This is not a generalized issue since some new projects are still kicking off with development. However any project giving excuses with regards the pandemic should not be entirely blamed, it truly affected many spheres of life. What if a project wants to develop a hardware device, obviously this lockdown will affect it. But this doesn't stop the software aspect of development and/or team meetings. Zoom is there for team discussions.
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 09:31:25 PM

Many projects scammed with this excuse but never cared to refund investors. I would say it was purpose and it's from scammers. I don't think how listing on exchange shouldn't be executed by someone that's living. There's different between business and outbreak of course I understand once someone's person is affected the person would be troumaticed but we all have CMO , advisors to carry on etc. Any project that used it as excuse is probably a scam.

cryyppton1

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 09:43:18 PM

Although the global pandemic caused by covid -19 affected the world's economy and perhaps in-turn affects investors who would have loved to invest in some projects but that is not enough excuse for projects who claimed to have  a strong  team on ground to fail. So many excuses and some developers hide under the excuse of the pandemic to abandon their projects to the detriment of investors.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 06:05:19 AM

For me as a bounty hunter i can handle my emotion even if i participated in some new project without knowing that it is scam and i earn nothing and sometimes bounty works is really wasted because of scam projects, but in my part i see that the most affected is the number of investors that already invested into scam project because they loss thier funds and that was really devastating. So i think we need to search the project and its legitimacy before doing an investment for good.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 06:09:13 AM

Initially when setting up the team or some huddles and challenges which may be frequent during the starting days, I would prefer team in place with me and so that quickly it can be brainstorm and close it. Yes, once the team is old and have spent time together for a while later on like in this lockdown, we can manage to do the thing via the skype or video calls, or have the zoom meeting for the updates etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: