Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Micro BTC Lending Service  (Read 417 times)
williamshennie9 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 06:03:59 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2020, 12:33:00 PM by williamshennie9
Merited by LoyceV (6), DireWolfM14 (1)

Welcome to William's Bank!

Here we offer loans in BTC and charge a fixed interest rate of 10% per week on the amount loaned. Please take note of the following rules before requesting any loans from me:

1. All loans are to be repaid to: 3BMj4VodYAzKz8xvc73sz8vwgXsE7RTW2k
2. I am not responsible for funds being frozen for any reason by your wallet.
3. Fees relating to a loan sent will be deducted from the amount requested.
4. Any late loans will be subject to a 5% penalty per day.
5. The current limits for requesting loans are: 0.001BTC - 0.02 BTC.
6. The limits may be adjusted for more trusted users, or lowered for higher risk users.
7. I may deny a loan without providing any reasons.

Collateral is required for all first-time lenders, and is fixed at 100% of the market value of BTC at the time the loan is requested. ONLY ALTCOINS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Under no circumstances will first-time loans be sent without valid collateral. Please do not try offer me your account as collateral. I am pretty flexible when it comes to which ones, however, I reserve the right not to accept certain altcoins should my wallet not support it.

When requesting a loan, please use the following format:
Code:
[b]Loan Amount [in BTC]: [/b]
[b]Number of days/weeks/months: [/b]
[b]Level of Fees [slow/medium/fast]: [/b]
[b]Type of Collateral [Which Coin?]: [/b]
[b]Escrow [yes/no]: [/b]
[b]Bitcoin Address: [/b]

Upon filling out this form, I will reply with an address where you should send the altcoins. It is your responsibility to ensure I (williamshennie9) sent the address, and not another user. The exact amount you need to send will be stated. Once you have paid, please post the transaction ID so I can verify it. Upon receiving the altcoins, the loan in BTC will be processed and sent immediately to the address given in the above form. I will also send the transaction ID as proof.

After repaying the BTC loan, you may request your collateral back. The amount sent back will be slightly less due to blockchain fees, however I will keep the fee as low as possible, unless of course, you request that I use a higher fee.

If you do not feel comfortable publicly posting your loan request here, please send me a private message on this forum.

Please remember that I am human after all, and am reasonable - so if anything is unclear please talk to me. If you need an extension due to hardship, or something else came up, I am flexible and will understand your situation, so please ask! All loans will be send from this address: 33UuqgwoYmi52EwhZea5VWRt7CVh2F5GT4

EDIT: It has come to my attention that some users would feel more comfortable using an escrow service for collateral payments. If you would like to use an escrow, please indicate that in the form. I am happy to work with an escrow, however, any fees will be on your account. I will not be held responsible for any escrow fees which the escrow service charges. You may choose any escrow, however here are some suggestions which can be used: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0

Code:
-----PROOF OF BITCOIN REPAYMENT ADDRESS SIGNED BY 3BMj4VodYAzKz8xvc73sz8vwgXsE7RTW2k-----
This BTC address is William's Bank official repayment address.
-----START SIGNATURE-----
3BMj4VodYAzKz8xvc73sz8vwgXsE7RTW2k
H9+S9nfNc2Jb32BQ67EYFrgDNqTXFHazVTyhHT4OErIya/WNm3+EFLMzmI5G20qpCPMpk0jQqq5AjXebVQS+HjM=
-----END SIGNATURE-----

Code:
-----PROOF OF FUNDS AVAILABLE TO LOAN HELD IN WALLET: 33UuqgwoYmi52EwhZea5VWRt7CVh2F5GT4-----
This BTC address belongs to William's Bank and will be used to send all loans.
33UuqgwoYmi52EwhZea5VWRt7CVh2F5GT4
IPQs/JckLguPhteGyIIZbhm34Czf0GaUyNw8uSd17RDlcF4hYzT0Gy25t1xMx7QnIZmT2b7Q1C4tX3fHO8Wm//o=
-----END SIGNATURE-----

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 06:05:42 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2020, 06:19:47 PM by andulolika

This account is shit, i'd be very carefull sending any collateral to this account, i'm not even bothering with details for you. Edit: perhaps growing your activity in a legit way? which btw would be worst.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
williamshennie9 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 06:08:56 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2020, 06:31:40 PM by williamshennie9

This account is shit, i'd be very carefull sending any collateral to this account, i'm not even bothering with details for you.

Well instead of insulting me, perhaps you could provide some suggestions on how I can make it better?
EDIT: Could you please tell me how to grow this "legitimately"? Maybe you would be more trusted if you actually gave people constructive criticism instead of bashing every post that comes your way.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:06:48 PM

This account is shit, i'd be very carefull sending any collateral to this account, i'm not even bothering with details for you.

Well instead of insulting me, perhaps you could provide some suggestions on how I can make it better?
EDIT: Could you please tell me how to grow this "legitimately"? Maybe you would be more trusted if you actually gave people constructive criticism instead of bashing every post that comes your way.
I just check your post history and feeling really sorry for you as you never post other then games and round so just because of this @andulolika is calling your account is just shit in 859 posts you never have any merit and now starting Lending service so its big surprise as well better try to understand this forum and have some good posts and then try to start this hopefully this will do some better for you in next few days.
williamshennie9 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:16:57 PM

I just check your post history and feeling really sorry for you as you never post other then games and round so just because of this @andulolika is calling your account is just shit in 859 posts you never have any merit and now starting Lending service so its big surprise as well better try to understand this forum and have some good posts and then try to start this hopefully this will do some better for you in next few days.

Thank you for pointing this out. You make a good point there. I'll start contributing more to the forum to make myself more credible. Thanks!
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 02:33:32 AM

If you would like to use an escrow, please indicate that in the form. I am happy to work with that, however, any fees will be on the lendee's account.
It is good decision that you decide to use escrow if borrower want to. As you are giving the loan, you are the lender and those who will took loan is borrower. You post indicates wrong meaning which seems those who will take loan are lender. It is wrong, please make correction.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
williamshennie9 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 10:43:50 AM

If you would like to use an escrow, please indicate that in the form. I am happy to work with that, however, any fees will be on the lendee's account.
It is good decision that you decide to use escrow if borrower want to. As you are giving the loan, you are the lender and those who will took loan is borrower. You post indicates wrong meaning which seems those who will take loan are lender. It is wrong, please make correction.
I have made the correction, thank you for pointing this out!
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 03:40:47 PM
Merited by LoyceV (7)

@williamsh  Grin

I know you from PD and Stake but you see, here people will not trust you with sending collateral directly over to you since you dont have any prior trade feedback. So it works that way that if someone is offering a collateral decide whom to use as an escrow to hold the collateral for the loan period.

Link this in your OP: Recommended bitcointalk escrow services

Just make sure not to give you loans without collateral, we both know how that ends and I can assure you that there are at least 100times more scammers than legit borrowers here than Stake forum.

But anyway good luck on your lending service.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
williamshennie9 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 04:17:03 PM

@williamsh  Grin

I know you from PD and Stake but you see, here people will not trust you with sending collateral directly over to you since you dont have any prior trade feedback. So it works that way that if someone is offering a collateral decide whom to use as an escrow to hold the collateral for the loan period.

Link this in your OP: Recommended bitcointalk escrow services

Just make sure not to give you loans without collateral, we both know how that ends and I can assure you that there are at least 100times more scammers than legit borrowers here than Stake forum.

But anyway good luck on your lending service.
Thank you for your insightful reply! I have linked that page in my post, so hopefully all those sceptical will make use of the escrow service Smiley
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 07:12:50 PM

I want to see this working with escrow before i remove my rating, wasnt going to say but you should state and sign how much and where is held for lending.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
williamshennie9 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 12:19:54 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2020, 12:36:01 PM by williamshennie9

I want to see this working with escrow before i remove my rating, wasnt going to say but you should state and sign how much and where is held for lending.
Good idea! I will send some bitcoin to an address and sign the message as "proof" that I have the funds. Thanks for that!
EDIT: 0.05 BTC has been sent to the address, which I have signed.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 02:58:48 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2020, 04:02:44 PM by andulolika

I also think you should put in OP link the user above posted with trustworthy escrows, otherwise you improved, i liked that.

Edit: yea i must of missed it.

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 03:17:02 PM

I also think you should put in OP link the user above posted with trustworthy escrows, otherwise you improved, i liked that.

Your point is valid no compromise in any thing here on this forum just use reputable escrow for your own secruity here is list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0 because its your hard earned money and never feel easy about any case just becareful.
williamshennie9 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 03:19:32 PM

Thanks for your positive feedback! I did post the link (screenshot: https://prnt.sc/t9vsdg). Is this the one you are referring to?
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16624

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 07:28:02 PM

Thank you for pointing this out. You make a good point there. I'll start contributing more to the forum to make myself more credible. Thanks!
Great! Even after "spamming" Games and Rounds (which in itself it not against forum rules), I appreciate users who explore other parts of the forum and might even start contributing.

Note that my Merit is not an endorsement. It's because I appreciate making an effort (and the amount of based on the fact that I have to empty my source sMerit).

I noticed this:
Collateral is required for all first-time lenders, and is fixed at 100% of the market value of BTC at the time the loan is requested.
This can go wrong on 2 parts:
  • If the collateral is only 100%, the borrower may lose all incentives to pay you back.
  • Be careful trusting people after a few loans, some people build up to larger loans and eventually exit scam.

An escrow is recommended already. But:
If you do not feel comfortable publicly posting your loan request here, please send me a private message on this forum.
By handling things in private, you make it much harder for the escrow to know the details. If it comes to deciding who's right or wrong, clear public posts are much better.

Code:
-----PROOF OF FUNDS AVAILABLE TO LOAN HELD IN WALLET: 33UuqgwoYmi52EwhZea5VWRt7CVh2F5GT4-----
This BTC address belongs to William's Bank and will be used to send all loans.
33UuqgwoYmi52EwhZea5VWRt7CVh2F5GT4
IPQs/JckLguPhteGyIIZbhm34Czf0GaUyNw8uSd17RDlcF4hYzT0Gy25t1xMx7QnIZmT2b7Q1C4tX3fHO8Wm//o=
-----END SIGNATURE-----
Verified with Electrum. Balance:

williamshennie9 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 07:49:35 PM

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! I do appreciate it, and appreciate the merit Smiley
If you have any further suggestions on how I can improve - I am happy to listen. Thanks again!
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 04:22:39 AM

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! I do appreciate it, and appreciate the merit Smiley
If you have any further suggestions on how I can improve - I am happy to listen. Thanks again!

Two good things already you made, those are:
1. You are agreed to use escrow
2. you have added few funds as proof of your fund.
As you are not reputed or higher rank it might be more better if you keep a portion of your fund to an escrow then few borrowers might be interested to take loan from you and also might be interested to send the collateral directly to you.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
williamshennie9 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 02:06:04 PM

Two good things already you made, those are:
1. You are agreed to use escrow
2. you have added few funds as proof of your fund.
As you are not reputed or higher rank it might be more better if you keep a portion of your fund to an escrow then few borrowers might be interested to take loan from you and also might be interested to send the collateral directly to you.
Thank you for your encouraging reply! I will be contributing more to this forum over the next few weeks to try build my reputation. Thanks again Smiley
williamshennie9 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 08:43:37 AM

Due to this page not being as active as I had anticipated, I will be moving the 0.05 btc into another wallet until demand picks up. I am happy to move the funds back to the wallet which I have signed BEFORE anyone has to send collateral etc. If anyone would like a loan, please let me know and I will move the funds back into the singed wallet immediately.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: