Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: /new thread  (Read 105 times)
twistas91 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 03:40:04 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2020, 06:14:45 PM by twistas91

/new thread
scbss

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 04:35:40 PM

The image you put as proof of your keys is old, the current version is different and is blue, also the link is old, the current link to redeem the key is: https://signup.microsoft.com/create-account/setupkey?origin=Office&culture=en-us
If you want to buy the keys from twistas91 , I recommend using an escrow

Also in your shop you wrote:
(Do not contact me to buy 1 key, because this is not possible.)
Why can't I buy 1 key to test the service and check if the key is valid? Maybe because you don't have time to waste with people who want to buy only 1 key? They are not positive signs. I advise potential buyers to proceed with caution and always use an escrow

http://archive.is/31gkB
twistas91 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 05:21:38 PM

the image is just a example how it can be activated, i did not said anywhere "proof".

your quote
(Do not contact me to buy 1 key, because this is not possible.)

its due to
Also be careful there is a users that asking for keys in advance and blocking you immediately without paying for them!
never send someone keys without any guarantee, always receive the payment first or use escrow!

i already said "always receive the payment first or use escrow!"

15 keys per order, to avoid peoples to steal each key, i did not said anywhere i'm not willing to use escrow. - it's a buyer choice, i can allow it always.

"Test key" sounds fishy. You can read this "You can be sure all keys are %100 original and i'll provide you lifetime warranty and support."

15 keys can be purchased via escrow, i'm looking to make a profit via 15 keys.. and its my choice to sell 1 or 15 keys, it doesn't concern you.
If you are not a serious buyer, don't try to prevent the sellers from doing business.
/end of the story

Discord
twistas91#2295
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: