Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX Unstaking via TronLink (MERIT FOR HELP)  (Read 146 times)
DarkDays (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 11:22:31 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2020, 12:54:35 PM by DarkDays

Has anybody ever unfrozen their TRX via TronLink?

My assets are currently frozen until Saturday, but the Unfreeze button appears to be available now. If I unfreeze now, will I still need to wait until Saturday to be able to transfer my TRX?

Or if I wait until Saturday, will I be able to unfreeze my TRX instantly?

I've seen reports stating that after unfreezing I need to wait 3 days before I can spend the TRX? But there seems to be conflicting information as to whether these 3 days include the 3 days the TRX are originally frozen for.

Non spammy help = merit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkDays (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 08:40:56 PM

Still looking for an answer re. this, any useful help will receive merit.

Looking to know if I can unfreeze my TRX instantly when the open is available on TronScan.
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 10:57:15 PM
Merited by DarkDays (1), SamboNZ (1)

My assets are currently frozen until Saturday, but the Unfreeze button appears to be available now. If I unfreeze now, will I still need to wait until Saturday to be able to transfer my TRX?

I've seen reports stating that after unfreezing I need to wait 3 days before I can spend the TRX? But there seems to be conflicting information as to whether these 3 days include the 3 days the TRX are originally frozen for.

Non spammy help = merit.

It's my understanding that when you freeze TRX they remain frozen for 3 days after which time you can either unfreeze them and send them or simply leave them frozen.

Thats my experience storing TRX on a nano ledger s.

I've been able to send TRX straight after unfreezing them using ledger live so I would assume its the same using tronlink.

hope that helps Smiley
DarkDays (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 12:54:15 PM

Non spammy help = merit.

It's my understanding that when you freeze TRX they remain frozen for 3 days after which time you can either unfreeze them and send them or simply leave them frozen.

I've been able to send TRX straight after unfreezing them using ledger live so I would assume its the same using tronlink.

hope that helps Smiley

Once you click the unfreeze button, do they then become unfrozen instantly, allowing you to send them straight away.

Or is there another 3 day period enforced before you can send it?

Thanks for the help!
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:54:35 PM
Merited by DarkDays (3)

Non spammy help = merit.

hope that helps Smiley

Once you click the unfreeze button, do they then become unfrozen instantly, allowing you to send them straight away.

Thanks for the help!

Nope,or at least not using ledger live.

When you unfreeze them you can send them pretty much straight away. There isn't any lockout period it just takes a few moments after unfreezing as it is the same as sending in so far as it's a transaction that needs to be confirmed (usually confirms in less than a minute).
DarkDays (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 11:34:13 AM

Non spammy help = merit.

hope that helps Smiley

Thanks for the help!

Nope,or at least not using ledger live.

When you unfreeze them you can send them pretty much straight away. There isn't any lockout period it just takes a few moments after unfreezing as it is the same as sending in so far as it's a transaction that needs to be confirmed (usually confirms in less than a minute).

Perfect!

Looks like I can maximize my TRX rewards by unfreezing right at the last minute then.

+merit for you.

This thread is now closed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: