Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bleutrade. The most powerful cryptocurrency exchange platform  (Read 39506 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 05:36:16 AM

How did I said it! "If it's your BOT?? I can not say." manipulated, it is notwithstanding

yes this can be, but you still need not trade up some coin, because you can not trade every pair pull up at the same time 1 Sec!

lol, what exchange isnt manipulated by a bot?
I also happen to have automatic sell orders for all coins to either doge then bleu or btc then bleu so that i can reinvest bleushares dividends back into bleushares.

as for the price of bleu, i look at it not as an investment in the value of bleutrade today, but its future potential. You dont have to buy, stop whining and no one is going to dump you with cheap bleushares because of your claims, sorry bro, nice try!

so - how do you trade in such a way 1369? ...

i like bleutrade ...

bleutrade is the only exchange that i have seen some decent trading with granitecoin ( yes - a plug ) ... even when grn was on bittrex it didnt have the same sort of interest ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:48:56 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 09:54:51 AM by Mario241077

How did I said it! "If it's your BOT?? I can not say." manipulated, it is notwithstanding

yes this can be, but you still need not trade up some coin, because you can not trade every pair pull up at the same time 1 Sec!

I also happen to have automatic sell orders for all coins to either doge then bleu or btc then bleu so that i can reinvest bleushares dividends back into bleushares.

as for the price of bleu, i look at it not as an investment in the value of bleutrade today, but its future potential. You dont have to buy, stop whining and no one is going to dump you with cheap bleushares because of your claims, sorry bro, nice try!

you can buy as much bleushare as you like! I do not want no thanks
According to CEO of this market is "free"!? (Is it really a free market when ONE bot decide what to buy or sell? And NOT ALL market participants?), everyone can do what he wants! I would think about it!

But I had shares, that I've sold expensive! Or the BOT has bought it, I just need to wait Wink

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:30:41 PM

i like bleutrade ...

bleutrade is the only exchange that i have seen some decent trading with granitecoin ( yes - a plug ) ... even when grn was on bittrex it didnt have the same sort of interest ...

#crysx

you just go to your wallet page, scroll down to the coin balances, at the far right of each coin you can set "AUTOSELL" options, takes a while to do it for all coins, but once done, youre good.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 12:10:41 AM

i like bleutrade ...

#crysx

you just go to your wallet page, scroll down to the coin balances, at the far right of each coin you can set "AUTOSELL" options, takes a while to do it for all coins, but once done, youre good.

tanx for that ...

i didnt know that at all ...

still working on granitecoin's backend before working on the coin itself ... so im still learning the exchanges and how they work ...

this is a handy feature ...

#crysx

Lboss

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:07:03 AM

Hi,

I guess I found a bug in your exchange. Actually , Ive made some trades but I got more LTC than I should take.

I will send a pm with details.
jagrapolite5

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:15:21 PM

Rofl ok so a few weeks ago Mario came into bleutrade called the rainbots a scam and got perma banned from the rainbots....

same day this trollage began... lol so connect the dots on your own guys, also  to the ppl complaining about bots... rofl rofl did you just start crypto?

there are 10 times as many bots on cryptsy or trex or any exchange for that matter lol.... show me an exchange w/o bots and ill show you a dead exchange! what the hell do you think exchanges make APIs for lol?

also if you guys are talking about the bots that are being built in the bleutrade chatbox everyday here is the link for that    BOT INFO
and this thing  http://crosswired.ninja/triangles/from_currency/bleutrade.php shows you the best deals on bleu and ppl can use that to trade dust ... that is not a bot it shows you the best trades on bleu... so wierd to see this thread being trolled with UN-applicable convo!!!

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
marcar

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:19:04 PM

Hi,

I guess I found a bug in your exchange. Actually , Ive made some trades but I got more LTC than I should take.

That is really honest of you to report that to bleutrade. There should be more people in Crypto like you. Whats your bleutrade username I would like to send you some HTML5Coin
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:42:54 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 10:05:54 PM by Mario241077

Rofl ok so a few weeks ago Mario came into bleutrade called the rainbots a scam and got perma banned from the rainbots....

same day this trollage began... lol so connect the dots on your own guys, also  to the ppl complaining about bots... rofl rofl did you just start crypto?

there are 10 times as many bots on cryptsy or trex or any exchange for that matter lol.... show me an exchange w/o bots and ill show you a dead exchange! what the hell do you think exchanges make APIs for lol?

also if you guys are talking about the bots that are being built in the bleutrade chatbox everyday here is the link for that    BOT INFO
and this thing  http://crosswired.ninja/triangles/from_currency/bleutrade.php shows you the best deals on bleu and ppl can use that to trade dust ... that is not a bot it shows you the best trades on bleu... so wierd to see this thread being trolled with UN-applicable convo!!!

i have never used your bot! you banned me, as I once posted that it is a scammer Exchange! That is the reality! But I never wanted to use your bot and it will not do!

Because it would be easy, I could re-register me under the other name on Bleutrade! But I'm not interested! Thank you

as long as on that exchange ONLY ONE BOT decides what to buy or sell! Is it for me a manipulation!

Anyone can have a different opinion! It seems the BOT just about to go Bleushares are bought! 10% -20% daily Bleushares revenue told you everything! There are many interesting Invest's also on this exchange as Bleushares !? Why? The valuation of the shares is utopian high! Just think about

[Dogecoin (DOGE)] ↔ [Bitcoin (BTC)] (16%)
[Virtacoin (VTA)] ↔ [Bitcoin (BTC)] (15%)
[Bleu Trade Share (BLEU TRADE-SHARE)] ↔ [Bitcoin (BTC)] (15%) That alone is not normal and should make us think!

And no !! I do not want any shares! I had shares. but then I realized this and have taken off my capital!

I spoke before with the CEO. It made him attentive! But he just laughed! Sure why should he change anything, so be 1 million shares are sold pretty expensive! Who belongs the BOT does not matter! I think to me my part !

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Lboss

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:13:02 PM

Hi,

That is really honest of you to report that to bleutrade. There should be more people in Crypto like you. Whats your bleutrade username I would like to send you some HTML5Coin

Thank you. I sent a pm but got no response. After a few hours , I looked at my balance its been fixed but my completed orders shows still wrong numbers. Anyway, my balance is normal but trade history is wrong .

Im happy at least I dont have any money that really does not belong me. But , Im frustrated that I have a feeling the problem isnt fixed yet (I guess).

By the way , my username emif2014. Thanks  Smiley
marcar

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:21:14 PM

Hi,

Thank you. I sent a pm but got no response. After a few hours , I looked at my balance its been fixed but my completed orders shows still wrong numbers. Anyway, my balance is normal but trade history is wrong .

Im happy at least I dont have any money that really does not belong me. But , Im frustrated that I have a feeling the problem isnt fixed yet (I guess).

By the way , my username emif2014. Thanks  Smiley

I just sent you some HTML5 on Bleutrade Mcmont is pretty good about fixing the bugs that are reported so I am sure it is being addressed Smiley
jagrapolite5

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:45:05 PM

i have never used your bot! you banned me, as I once posted that it is a scammer Exchange! That is the reality! But I never wanted to use your bot and it will not do!

Because it would be easy, I could re-register me under the other name on Bleutrade! But I'm not interested! Thank you

as long as on that exchange ONLY ONE BOT decides what to buy or sell! Is it for me a manipulation!

Anyone can have a different opinion! It seems the BOT just about to go Bleushares are bought! 10% -20% daily Bleushares revenue told you everything! There are many interesting Invest's also on this exchange as Bleushares !? Why? The valuation of the shares is utopian high! Just think about

[Bleu Trade Share (BLEU TRADE-SHARE)] ↔ [Bitcoin (BTC)] (15%) That alone is not normal and should make us think!

And no !! I do not want any shares! I had shares. but then I realized this and have taken off my capital!

I spoke before with the CEO. It made him attentive! But he just laughed! Sure why should he change anything, so be 1 million shares are sold pretty expensive! Who belongs the BOT does not matter! I think to me my part !

lol are you ok guy? nothing you have typed makes any sense mang....

first off its not 1 bot... what you noticed is the bleutrade traders using this utility http://crosswired.ninja/triangles/from_currency/bleutrade.php

This is not a bot... this displays best triangular price margins and ppl click them ... rofl the rain bots dont trade and the ppl that make trade bots are always talking in chat about how they are tuning them lol... did you just start crypto sir?

and yes you called free coins a scam as the first thing you said when you saw them lol, of course you would be banned from free coins, what would you do if you where paying out of pocked doing free work and then an asshat like you shows up calling everyone a scammer? lol

ozycash

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 12:04:06 AM

you can buy as much bleushare as you like! I do not want no thanks
According to CEO of this market is "free"!? (Is it really a free market when ONE bot decide what to buy or sell? And NOT ALL market participants?), everyone can do what he wants! I would think about it!

But I had shares, that I've sold expensive! Or the BOT has bought it, I just need to wait Wink

oh so you were spamming the sites for free coins but you were not spamming for free coin?
WHAT?
you did not buy share because you did not want to earn more?
so why did you not just give your coins away?
it is quite obvious that you do not understand crypto coins or what an exchange is!
maybe you should just go ask mummy and daddy for your 20 cents pocket money and feel rich with that!
i and many others make a lot of cash from children like you!

the best faucet instant payment
PalmerEk

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:36:02 AM

1) One of the bots you're talking about it mine.  It's a bot that looks for opportunities caused by an imbalance in the value of a pair of coins.  If you're interested in this "scam", you can read all about it here http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/triangulararbitrage.asp

2) Your math on Bleutrade Shares is way off.  Only 100K have been released and, other than the initial release of the shares (IPO) and the following release of additional shares, the owners of the site have not benefited at all from rise in share price.  IF they decide to release more shares they will be able to ask for a higher price than they initially were able to get in the same way that a share of Microsoft stock today is worth more than it was when they first launched. 

3) My bot, evil as it may be, has managed to accumulate 29 Bleutrade shares over the past 4 months.... hardly controlling the Bleu share market.

4) There are at least 2 other bots run by 2 other users.  Those bots to something very similar to mine.  There are also a number of bots that arbitrage between a number of other exchanges.  I'm not sure about bots that trade in set channels or that trade based on trend line or any of the HUNDREDS of other strategies that people use to trade, but I'm sure they are out there or will be as Bleutrade grows.  The point is, the API is open and available for anyone to implement whatever trading strategies they can come up with. You also can write a bot to implement any trading strategy you like, and if you don't have the acumen to write it yourself you can pay someone or  download one (although it will probably steal all your coins having identified yourself as an incompetent programmer)

I could go on and on as I am want to do but the point is you probably shouldn't be trading until you learn considerably more.  Checkout investopedia.  Perhaps take a course in ForEx trading and a lesson or 2 in humility.  Standing on a soap box screaming at the world when you're clearly ignorant about what you're doing makes you look quite.....

sad.  Hopefully you can use this as a learning experience and become better for it.

TTFN

Ek Palmer
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:55:40 AM

No problems on the Bleu  Grin It's the best place on the internet. These other guys don't want you to see what's up

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
Lboss

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:15:17 AM

I just sent you some HTML5 on Bleutrade Mcmont is pretty good about fixing the bugs that are reported so I am sure it is being addressed Smiley

Thank you for HTML5. I didnt know Mcmont. Ill contact with him via chat, right?
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:03:09 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 01:11:26 PM by Mario241077

lol are you ok guy? nothing you have typed makes any sense mang....

first off its not 1 bot... what you noticed is the bleutrade traders using this utility http://crosswired.ninja/triangles/from_currency/bleutrade.php

This is not a bot... this displays best triangular price margins and ppl click them ... rofl the rain bots dont trade and the ppl that make trade bots are always talking in chat about how they are tuning them lol... did you just start crypto sir?

and yes you called free coins a scam as the first thing you said when you saw them lol, of course you would be banned from free coins, what would you do if you where paying out of pocked doing free work and then an asshat like you shows up calling everyone a scammer? lol

Stay sometimes factual! Unfortunately my english is not very perfect! May be I sometimes express it wrong! Sorry for this

"did you just start crypto sir?"
No, I am a very long time in the crypto world on the go! With the creation of Cryptsy! Believe me I know what I see and I know bots and I also margin trading is: D
And I have many scammers come and see disappear!

You're working together with the guys! You're best buddy. Smiley Your bot's dump permant small amounts over your Faucet! Thus, the prices of all other coins are kept constantly deep! I do not want to continue disskutieren also. For me, everything has been said!
I have no interest to use the BOT, he has a lot more annoyed me in chat!
Such a sale is made permanent on all other coins! Although small! But that 24 hours, but everyone can see the small amounts in the other coins.

If others want to do this, then please!

where is the sense of this faucet Huh Be thrown unless the permanent small amounts of coins in the market! in the buy orders?? Nobody in the world given away !!! Everything has a reason. This should all be conscious!
You give people the small amounts.  And  they sell it immediately! So all coins permantly dump!

oh so you were spamming the sites for free coins but you were not spamming for free coin?
WHAT?
you did not buy share because you did not want to earn more?
so why did you not just give your coins away?
it is quite obvious that you do not understand crypto coins or what an exchange is!
maybe you should just go ask mummy and daddy for your 20 cents pocket money and feel rich with that!
i and many others make a lot of cash from children like you!

Buy as many shares as you like! In contrast to this market, I leave you this freedom!

1) One of the bots you're talking about it mine.  It's a bot that looks for opportunities caused by an imbalance in the value of a pair of coins.  If you're interested in this "scam", you can read all about it here http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/triangulararbitrage.asp

i know it, I trade as well as with the hand!

2) Your math on Bleutrade Shares is way off.  Only 100K have been released and, other than the initial release of the shares (IPO) and the following release of additional shares, the owners of the site have not benefited at all from rise in share price.  IF they decide to release more shares they will be able to ask for a higher price than they initially were able to get in the same way that a share of Microsoft stock today is worth more than it was when they first launched.  

no 50K, the first question is how much are now circulating? I understand the principle of Shares! The question is how to finance this Exchange if all shares are distributed? Because the fee goes to the Sharesholder! So this Exchange has no real income, but a theoretical valuation of 1 million US dollars Cheesy ... preposterous
How should it continue if all shares are circulating ??

https://bleutrade.com/bleutrade-share
2.1 Characteristics of Bleutrade Share (BLEU)
2.1.1 Number of shares available

There are 1,000,000 (one million) Bleutrade Share (BLEU) representing 100% of slice of profit described below. Units are divisible up to 8 decimal places.
2.1.2 Distribution of assets

We distribute initially 5% (50,000 BLEU) at 0.00009 BTC on launch day (July 24, 2014). Additional 5% were gradually distributed in the following months. Today there are 10% distributed.
Every 4 hours 12 hours, 100% of ALL FEES generated on all 76 cryptocurrencies will be distributed in exchange for users who possess Bleutrade Share.

3) My bot, evil as it may be, has managed to accumulate 29 Bleutrade shares over the past 4 months.... hardly controlling the Bleu share market.

Your bot works differently! It collects the Shares!
Their bot will not collect any shares. I'll try and explain again too short!
If any coin is rising! The bot makes a purchase in the Shares! Sold the shares in this rising Coin.
Then he sold the coins gained against BTC!
And creates a BTC buy order. If the price in order BUY therefore is just 0.0034, so he makes a buy order at 0.00341 as an example with the BTC gained! So the price in BleuTrade Shares is simply held up utopian!

4) There are at least 2 other bots run by 2 other users.  Those bots to something very similar to mine.  There are also a number of bots that arbitrage between a number of other exchanges.  I'm not sure about bots that trade in set channels or that trade based on trend line or any of the HUNDREDS of other strategies that people use to trade, but I'm sure they are out there or will be as Bleutrade grows.  The point is, the API is open and available for anyone to implement whatever trading strategies they can come up with. You also can write a bot to implement any trading strategy you like, and if you don't have the acumen to write it yourself you can pay someone or  download one (although it will probably steal all your coins having identified yourself as an incompetent programmer)

There are certainly many other bot's! But it's about the only one permant price increases in other coins, uses to uphold Bleu shares in the price! I think that's their own BOT!
As I said, he does not buy shares at the keep for a long time! Just to make pressure on the price for the bleushares for high Price!

I could go on and on as I am want to do but the point is you probably shouldn't be trading until you learn considerably more.  Checkout investopedia.  Perhaps take a course in ForEx trading and a lesson or 2 in humility.  Standing on a soap box screaming at the world when you're clearly ignorant about what you're doing makes you look quite.....

sad.  Hopefully you can use this as a learning experience and become better for it.

TTFN

Ek Palmer

I think understand very much of the trade! But thanks for the help! Smiley
So I know this is manipulating the market!

And again, everyone is free to activities here! I will not do it!

So that we can finish the theme here. I told my opinion!
I think it's all about your shares to sell as dearly as possible.
It speaks a lot of it! I tried to explain it!

Who wants to trade here, have fun and watch out for your money

Forming your own opinion

jagrapolite5

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:43:45 PM

Mario you do realize, that what you have typed, is all out of the rage at your own stupidity?

You came in, called everyone a scammer and got banned from the bots rains... this infuriated you to this extent...

nobody is 12 mario.... lol plz read your own posts and you will see, how what you type is not an opinion, as you trade an an exchange with 1000 times more bots then bleu .... what your doing is called nerd rage... and lack of realization that its your own fault....

but either way GL Mario you seem to need it more then most.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:44:26 PM

Thank you for HTML5. I didnt know Mcmont. Ill contact with him via chat, right?

Mcmont and Rodgrigo are the guys that run bleu, they will reply to your ticket, and yes they are in chat sometimes say hi to them,

if not marlena in chat box talks to them often if you can catch her,  but hellz yeah Smiley c ya in chat

jagrapolite5

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:42:52 AM

The World's 1st PUBLIC cryptocurrency Political Contribution for President HTML5Coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007654.new#new

History in the making!

GSMcoin

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:05:19 PM

Consider adding GSMcoin to your beautiful exchange.

GSMcoin services:        ♦♦♦ www.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.unlock.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.price.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦
GSMcoin exchanges:     ♦♦♦ Bittrex ♦♦♦ YoBit ♦♦♦ Cryptotrade ♦♦♦
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: