Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin exchange in Europe?  (Read 1187 times)
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:46:46 PM

I would go with kraken. Make sure to trade from or to bitcoin and then withdraw your funds if you are not too sure about them.

But ask any experienced users and they will vouch for kraken.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:39:52 PM

Offcourse it depends on what you will do and the volume.
When you have a lot of bitcoins/money I would go for a smaller exchange like btc-e.

Since you can save a lot on fees; deposit, withdrawal and offcourse trading fees.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:26:56 PM

I've read Coinbase works with European banks, but the fact that it's based in the U.S. is very concerning to me (I assume they would have to hand over my bitcoins if Uncle Sam decided he wanted them).

Are there any reputable bitcoin exchanges that are not based in the U.S. that work with European (and specifically French) banks?

As far as i know France allows sepa transaction within the europe zone,
I have seen an ad here in forum about bitok and they seems pretty good with sepa transactions
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:37:23 PM

I would go with kraken. Make sure to trade from or to bitcoin and then withdraw your funds if you are not too sure about them.

But ask any experienced users and they will vouch for kraken.

That's some good advice bro.

I have been using kraken for a year now. Never had any problems, nor any downtime.
There was a little attack a few weeks ago (DDOS), but we can't blame them for this.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: