Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Analysis | 3 Coins That Could Make You 53’191%  (Read 271 times)
ICOchamps (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 07:48:44 PM

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wutang4lifebx

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 08:11:38 PM

What are your qualifications to write such articles?
The projects are on my watchlist for the next few weeks.
Fundamentals looking good of all three projects.
I did not really get it, what is S4FE doing? Decentralized Google for searching after items? Could you be more clear about the usecase?
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 08:15:13 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2020, 08:33:40 PM by Ibizugbe1

Wave has rekt many investors in the past. I had some much confidence on Wave and its platform, but it seems scammers took over the DEX and created a lot of scam tokens to fleece investors. this didn't go down well with lots of investors. I love the speed of wave transaction but I can't comment on the growth preojectio you gave on these 3 coins above as I doubt this. We have Vcahain, ADA.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 08:31:14 PM

I guess you're basing this list on coins that performed + during the past week.

There are solid altcoins coming out, even some major projects are already going right at it with their 2nd token. An example is Symbol that represents an extension to the NEM ecosystem that introduces a new token(XYM) and expanded smart economy. The new token will be allocated at a 1 to 1 ratio with XEM tokens. It's more likely to follow NEM's footsteps and get to the top 100 in mcap as well.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 08:51:42 PM

I do not have such exponential hopes from your 3 alts but i do agree that waves and tomochain are good quality projects and they definitely have potential to grow in value as well but due to a lot of competition in this sector now waves needs to come up with solid updates to really shake the market and get the required attention.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 11:01:02 PM

There are dozens of projects on the market like them. I think the real issue is whether the market is in the required state. While the vision of the project was enough for to be successful in the past, the current situation is much different. Today's market is used for speculation. And there are a few powers that decide this. Whichever direction they point, the majority switchs there. People don't want to do their own research. Profitable orientation is required, not logical. So I have some doubts about how successful these altcoins will be. When Wave itself was just released, it was welcomed like a big arrival. But I don't know when it will show %1000 increase after today's situation. Finally, this opinion has nothing to do with you and also I appreciate your effort. 👍
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 02:32:02 AM

I don't know if you made that flyer or not but it's really professional. The dark theme is good.

Well, speaking about the coins you listed, the first two doesn't seem to give any specific reason where it would attract trader. Waves however, always has been stubborn coin with some risks to gain some profits. Basically I don't support idea of holding altcoins since it could destroy things in a snip! They are too volatile, there backbone is weak and projects are seriously injured with pump dump action. Now these things not only applies to above listed coin but most of the coins out there in CMC.

It's bad idea to invest in coin like S4EF since it's diluted so much it would take billions to recover it to potential value.
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 02:54:41 AM

Well, impressive presentation but content is meaningless. I don't know about the first and second coin you selected but the clues are very normal and i can see that clues in any top altcoins, some are even better. For Waves it is too dangerous to invest in. The number of Waves's fan decline rapidly because of weakness of team activities and project development, price performance is also very bad.

VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:28:55 AM

Safe project is not on my list because of its use case, I don't see how this will be demanding because of its decentralized google like search engine? there are many coins that beat these Project like Tezos and chainlink, anyways we all have our reasons for choosing a coin over the other
ICOchamps (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 10:28:24 AM

Hey guys and thanks everyone for your opinion, it's great to see a discussion here Smiley

I'd like to address a point here which I think was misunderstood by a couple people:

Safe project is not on my list because of its use case, I don't see how this will be demanding because of its decentralized google like search engine? there are many coins that beat these Project like Tezos and chainlink, anyways we all have our reasons for choosing a coin over the other

While I can understand why some people here have been making an analogy between S4FE and Google because of their similarities, the two are fundamentally different.
What Google does is, you want to gain knowledge about something specific (the weather, how to do one-armed pushups, symptoms of having the coronavirus...) and it tries to give you the best possible answer.
On the other side the way I understood how S4FE works is, say you lost your bag at the airport. Now when somebody else finds it, they can use the app to scan the bag or look up the serial number and will be able to safely verify who the actual owner of that back is and how to get in contact with them to return it.

So while S4FE definitely has some search-engine like functionality built-in, I really don't think they are trying to compete with Google here. Of course feel free to correct me if you think I'm wrong.

wutang4lifebx

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:46:56 PM

Did some research about the S4FE project and I did first not really understand it but I got it yet.
I invested a few hundreds (gamble money) in the project.
I think if this coin will moon, it will moon heavy. In the order book there are not really many sell orders and the price can pump easy 10-100x. Even 1000x

Basically what this project is doing is: They develop a system which tracks items which are valuable and have a serial number. What is special about the project and clearly separates them from all other what I have seen is that they as well have a hardware component (they claim they developed a chip which is not really introduced yet) which will be implemented into items and where you can track if it's a fake or not. This is really interesting and makes me bullish. The fake LV bag market and fake rolex market is huge.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 10:12:31 PM

Imagine being so stupid that you put an apostrophe in the title instead of a comma to separate the digits.

Why on earth would we give any credibility to what you say when you don't even know the most basic of information?

More likely, these are the three coins that paid you to promote them, or maybe 2 are genuine and number 1 is a shill.

Get out of here with this crap.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 10:21:40 PM

I am quite impressed with your presentation but I do not agree with its content. I don't really know much about the first two currencies, but Waves is one that is having a hard time attracting investors. From 2019 to the present, I have not noticed any information suggesting that Waves will have growth.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 11:29:28 PM

I don't want to believe that you are just trying to shill your favourite altcoins so that others can equally go and invest in it. Waves and Tomo are good coins but i feel you are exaggerating with the rate of returns that you are giving these cryptocurrencies. I would go in for a young marketcap coin that stands to be massively adopted a year or two later.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
mrwater

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 12:12:46 PM

I have been following S4FE for a while, because the way I see it, if it ever really flies, this is a solution to a "real world problem". I am no seasoned crypto expert and what I like about this project, is the fact that it is easy to understand for "non crypto folks". Additionally, it has the potential to solve a problem that concerns the majority of humanity, whereas - at least from my point - too many projects only solve a problem for 1% of humanity ("hardcore crypto"). At least I believe it is fair to say, that in terms of reach and relevance for humanity, this project is in the upper section of the list. And from what I remember, wasn't crypto sort of there to "change the system" and serve humanity.. or did I get something wrong? ‍♂️

3 things I like - besides the idea an the product:

- Initiators did not cash out via ICO during hype, which they could have like so many did and spend the rest of their lives at the beach.
- Holding period 3 years for coin.
- From my observation, money that was raised, was put into real development, tech and products.

So it seams fair to assume - call me naiv -, that people behind this are not out to scam, because they could have done so in an ICO (?) and on top of things, they are trying to solve a global problem? Again, I am no pro, but what's wrong about that? I like it.

Actually, I have bought stolen stuff before, without knowing it. Something this could have prevented. And I am sure most of you lost a Phone or a Watch or whatever before. In addition to that, I am sure most will agree that the fake market is exploding. So from my view, this all makes perfect sense and I think it is not the worst idea to put a few hundred on it. I think one thing people (here) may underestimate, is the fact that this project is in the real world, which gives it totally different dynamics when it comes to its development and success. What I mean is, if they get just one major manufacturer to integrate their tech, this thing will fly like hell. And if people start using the app large scale, and "success stories" say of recovered lost items appear in media - then it will explode. I think these guys deserve respect and chance to show what they have. Actually, I will be traveling through Liechenstein next month, maybe I can check out their offices : )

Cheers ✌
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 07:28:54 PM

I do not see how Safe token is going to hit $1 again, with that price it means a marketcap of $250 million. Again look at the 3 exchange in which the token is trading they do not have good reputation  and also have low liquidity and trading volume to be able to support the price. I like what the team is doing but the valuation you are putting on the project is crazy

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mrwater

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 08:46:51 AM

I have to agree. Still I am looking at this from a "non crypto" related view - as in, what would the chances of such a project be in a non crypto world? Meaning, if the tech is successfully implemented and gains traction, the company would gain in value. This again should (must) reflect on the coin? Let`s assume some major corporation / manufacturer etc. would integrate the tech, this would certainly reflect on the (company / service) coin value - it is not only driven by the pure demand on trading platforms (?)

I see the situation, but weighing in the amount of invest, say 100-200 $, I think it is a reasonable bet!
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 11:17:29 AM

Of the two coins, in my opinion TomoChain is more promising. We can see from the daily trading volume. If a coin is active, it will be seen from the volume. In addition, TomoChain is also listed in the popular exchange.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: