Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:22:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What can I create for the community?  (Read 182 times)
UnRealm (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:06:33 AM
Merited by OgNasty (2)

Hey guys. I'm a web developer (Js and Node Js). I like to make websites and this is my job. Recently I thought that it will be cool to make a website that will be useful for the community. Maybe you have some needs that I can solve with a website?
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:16:20 AM

That's a good talent mate, you need to spread news about your talent, you can use cryptomarketads website, it's all about crypto advertising, it should help, also you can make a good post about your talent in project development thread on this forum, here you go and good luck

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:24:31 AM

to make a community or team a lot of things that we need to make or have. like someone who has his own talent or work on the team. as:
website maker
manager or leader
telegram admin
and more, it is only an important part of introducing a team to a project in order to give confidence to a project that we will handle.
Erumo

Activity: 553
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:28:40 AM

If you a good website creator, I advice you to PM or communicate in other way with LoyceV and offer him to redesign his http://loyce.club/  Smiley Because his page is very useful, but currently looks like a wall with links and text.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:29:21 AM

Hey guys. I'm a web developer (Js and Node Js). I like to make websites and this is my job. Recently I thought that it will be cool to make a website that will be useful for the community. Maybe you have some needs that I can solve with a website?
Coin tracking website is the most used website related to crypto service but most of the sites are not accurate even coinmarket cap has issues with the prices, actual volume and more so if you can create a website with accurate results to find everything about coins and exchanges then it will be really helpful for the community.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:36:01 AM

Doing something good for the community will be really helpful to a lot of newbies. You can focus on creating websites based on your career that will help those not knowledgeable enough about the Cryptocurrency Industry and introduce them the wonders that Cryptocurrency can do.

You can create introductions on how and why Cryptocurrency can help build different useful platforms. JS and Node Js focuses primarily on the front end side of developing so I guess that will be good enough.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16726

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 11:21:05 AM

If you a good website creator, I advice you to PM or communicate in other way with LoyceV and offer him to redesign his http://loyce.club/  Smiley Because his page is very useful, but currently looks like a wall with links and
Half a year ago, I created CONTEST: design loyce.club home page for this, but I haven't had the time to get back to it. I should really make time to improve my site though.

isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 01:15:10 PM

I guess you wanted to paid in crypto as well in your supposed job.
Best way is to offer your service in the Services board. Pretty much people launching projects would be able to find your service there and hire you.
There are plenty of other services there that offers the same service as yours so it is quite competitive actually.
Learning to be a full-stack dev could somehow increase your chances,imo.
Wenbing

Activity: 504
Merit: 32

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 03:15:56 PM

Congratulations, you got a good tech skills, with it you can influence things technically.

Here is my advice for you.
Be a crypto entrepreneur. Come up with an innovative ideas and build a business model that will be sustainable for it.
Then try testing the innovation to see if it will succeed. This will bring you fulfillment and fame if you succeed and if you didn't succeed, then you would have learned how not to fail.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 03:51:02 PM

There is a lot of opportunity for web developers like you. Create a thread that showcases your skills and past works on Services.
Start-up companies crypto related or not might contact you for what they are working with for the community.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 03:30:03 PM

Creating a website is a great way to develop but if you want to improve you can create groups of different websites in crypto. The start of the work through the group will be much better and will go much further. Telegram Group is more active in working on crypto. It is much easier to get all kinds of information from now on able to work according to your needs and help develop communities.
daneal stev

Activity: 280
Merit: 135

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 07:04:23 PM

Your help with everyone and the community is a good, gentle and beautiful thing, and I think that you should focus on helping beginners, as they need great help and you can help them by creating websites through which educational lessons are presented in the field of cryptography and cryptocurrencies.
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 07:25:35 AM

wanting to help the community is an excellent initiative, if you have these good technical skills for effective,real help, you should contact some forum admin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: