Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:16:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A public chain born for DeFi  (Read 130 times)
Lyman King (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:54:35 AM

Hi,

I have been engaged in blockchain-related development since 2013, and some projects are very successful; some are not.

I have been developing my public chain in my idea (for some reason you understand: Product manager rush for quick success, or just do not understand and blindly command) due to that It's a bear market and not busy with work, It is a  public chain born for DeFi.

The public chain has been developed for one and half year now. I also learned from MakerDAO, BinanceDEX, DASH, Here is a big thanks for their developers. Smiley

The biggest feature of the public chain is to manage the wallet  by Threshold Signature Scheme and very simple cross-chain.
Of course, there are many other features, which are not listed here, and will be given in the subsequent white paper.

Now that the development is basically reach my target,It's time to say hello to the world. Cheesy

Please leave me a message if you like it.
Questions are welcome.

By the way ,I am in Australia.

Thanks all!
chickenliver503

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 02:53:01 PM

Hello, it will be a pleasure for us to see what did you achieve.

Please tell a bit more more about your project, did you build this blockchain alone?
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 02:59:57 PM

Hi,

I have been engaged in blockchain-related development since 2013, and some projects are very successful; some are not.

I have been developing my public chain in my idea (for some reason you understand: Product manager rush for quick success, or just do not understand and blindly command) due to that It's a bear market and not busy with work, It is a  public chain born for DeFi.

The public chain has been developed for one and half year now. I also learned from MakerDAO, BinanceDEX, DASH, Here is a big thanks for their developers. Smiley

The biggest feature of the public chain is to manage the wallet  by Threshold Signature Scheme and very simple cross-chain.
Of course, there are many other features, which are not listed here, and will be given in the subsequent white paper.

Now that the development is basically reach my target,It's time to say hello to the world. Cheesy

Please leave me a message if you like it.
Questions are welcome.

By the way ,I am in Australia.

Thanks all!
I will just suggest you to come up with a complete blockchain and project to standout from other projects and then as soon as you will announce your project it will be received well. Also work on the registration, licensing and legal aspects of your project, i am sure it will do well as DeFi is a proven new trend in the crypto space and it is here to stay.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 03:21:56 PM

Why do you think people should go for your public chain instead of say ETH for DEFI which already has a huge developer and investor base? Also are you solo developing this chain?

jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 06:21:41 PM

I don't really understand why you posted this because there is no way to interact with your platform, no website, social media page or even a white paper, if you are looking to build a strong community for your project then do it the write way. Look at what Satoshi did, he first release his Whitepaper for people to see and release a working product. This is my advice to you, focus on your project and release it to the public when it is ready

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 06:54:00 PM

Let me understand, you have been working on your idea for a long time now but once DeFi becomes the new deal, you now kinda improved on your idea to suit Defi projects? Well actually, had it been there is a draft on what you are actually working on, maybe it will send a better understanding to everyone. Also, on the other hand, it might be that you want to leverage on the hype of Defi to launch yours so as to have a higher chance of success, whichever is the case, come up with a better explanation on your idea so the community can understand if your idea is applicable or not. Lastly, just know that for your project to withstand the huge number of projects in this space, it has to be applicable and unique.

Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 11:27:21 PM

Why do you think people should go for your public chain instead of say ETH for DEFI which already has a huge developer and investor base? Also are you solo developing this chain?
Im also feeling curious about this as what he was stated above already owned by some DEFI platforms like ethereum , tron and many more.
Those all major DEFI platforms were also doing repetitive idea too. The question was if are not those major smartcontract platforms can also be considered as DEFI platforms too?

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀