Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 9 Trusted bounty campaign manager.  (Read 893 times)
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 10:48:53 PM

Julerz12 - I think in his campaigns, hunters have the highest percentage to get rewarded. However, it does not mean his campaigns will make you rich or you will earn "big money", a lot.
Does bounty hunting make people rich? I don’t have an idea. I guess I have seen some people have abused the bounty & made some good amount of money. Otherwise, isn't the reward too low?

Personally, I like Yahoo & Hhampuz for their professionalism. I have seen them to manage a lot of campaigns & have never seen any issue either.

Way back before 2017 there are many campaigns give good profits to their participants and if you participate on various campaign you could provably earn a lot of money at that time, but for now I doubt it since campaign are not paying good so I guess making rich discussion upon joining those is not really possible at the moment.

I also like Hhampuz and yahoo since their experience to handle campaigns is what aspirant managers to look at and many people admire them for getting a lot of campaigns and the way they handle it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 11:21:16 PM

I took participated many campaigns handled by julerz12 but I don't get dollars (Though he distributed rewards) but all his campaigns rewards worthless or don't arrange any exchanges. But Yahoo sir , Hhampuz , Irfan pak, Cryptopremierbbrainbiass All time the best bounty campaign managers.

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1855

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 03:25:31 AM

I took participated many campaigns handled by julerz12 but I don't get dollars (Though he distributed rewards) but all his campaigns rewards worthless or don't arrange any exchanges. But Yahoo sir , Hhampuz , Irfan pak, Cryptopremierbbrainbiass All time the best bounty campaign managers.

I think it is beyond the control of any manager as to whatever happens to the future of the projects whose bounty campaigns they managed, unless they are also part of the development team itself. Whether those projects succeeded or failed to even reach a single exchange, they're not responsible for it. I am quite sure that all the mentioned reputable bounty managers have their fair share of failed projects. And they are not to be blamed, even though an amount of due diligence should be expected from these managers as soon as offers come up.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sumonkhan14

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 03:09:51 AM

Here is the list of top 09 bounty managers. The most trusted bounty manager I've ever seen. And working on the Bounty Manager project, I believe you will get 100% payment and will not be cheated. A list of camping management of these managers will be provided below. By looking at them, you can understand why these ten managers have been placed in the top list.

1. yahoo62278

yahoo62278 Bounty Manager is professional Reliable efficient high trusted and most popular manager. He has completed a total of 85 management campaigns. As far as I know, he has conducted most bounty camping.
[yahoo62278 Campaign Management services ]

2. irfan_pak10

irfan_pak10 Bounty Manager very trusted and honest. The bounties he has managed have been paid 100%. He has done most of the Signature Campaign Management. There are bitcoin and ethereum paid signature campaigns in total: 4. And altcoin paid campaigns total: 15.
[ BountyPortals Signature Campaign Management Services ]

3. Bounty Detective

Bounty Detective has become the most popular nowadays. As soon as Bounty Detective's Bounty arrives, the party blossoms. Of all the hunters, this campaign manager is the one who attracts the most bounty. This campaign manager is working with a lot of honesty. And pays the Hunters 100%.

4. CryptopreneurBrainboss

CryptopreneurBrainboss Bounty Manager is professional. He has completed a total of 67 management campaigns. He paid 100% and all his bounties are successful.
[⬛Brainboss Management Service⬛NFT, Metaverse, GameFi, ANN; Bounty & Signature ]

5. Royse777

Royse777 powerful promotion strategy campaign Manager. He is trusted manager. He is a translator bitcoin mixer site from English to Russian. His Reviews(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) and Vouches.
[Reviews/Vouches ]
He has completed a total of 15 management campaigns. And Holds 2 and 3 campaigns are now available.
[💹📈 Royse777🧢: Campaign Management 💪🔥 Signature | ICO | IDO | NFT ]

6. Hhumpuz

Hhumpuz escrow. Campaign and Promotions management. He has been running the Bounty Campaign for 3 yearsyears. He has completed a total of 82 management campaigns.
[Hhampuz Campaign Management, Escrow Service & Promotions | Available Now! ]

7. Wapinter

Wapinter bounty manager is very strong.  He is Telegram Community Management ICO Advisory. He has completed a total of 27 management campaigns.
[Wapinter Bounty Management Services ]

8. joeperry

joeperry campaign manager is a high quality service an price. I suggest every hunter Don't miss his campaigns. He has completed a total of 12 management campaigns.
[ Joeperry Campaign and Promotion Management Service ]

9. Julerz12

Julerz12 is a Honest manager. His all bounty campaign successful. He previously managed campaigns: 54. And evry campaign successful.
[🚧[SERVICE] Julerz's Campaign Management ]

At present I do not trust any manager. Because now a lot of good managers do bounty scams and they don't pay and if they make ten bounties they make one payment. So it looks like a much better manager. The new manager pays them something. So I think the manager will pay better now. Now the bounty is to get the payment and if there is no payment despite having a good manager If not given then what will happen with good manager.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3149

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 09:31:18 AM

I think it is beyond the control of any manager as to whatever happens to the future of the projects whose bounty campaigns they managed, unless they are also part of the development team itself. Whether those projects succeeded or failed to even reach a single exchange, they're not responsible for it. I am quite sure that all the mentioned reputable bounty managers have their fair share of failed projects. And they are not to be blamed, even though an amount of due diligence should be expected from these managers as soon as offers come up.

you're partly right here, managers cannot be held responsible for what happens next with the project and its value of them. but they certainly bear part of the responsibility if they accept everything, without checking the potential of the project and whether it is really worth the effort.
In the end, managers are most often paid in dollars or bitcoin, hence they got their earnings. Who cares about bounty hunters.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 04:08:15 PM

At present I do not trust any manager.
if you read the instructions as below.

Disclaimer: I am only the Bounty Campaign Manager for this project. I am paid only to manage this bounty campaign. I will not be held responsible should the developers/project team fail to reach their stated goals/obligations to the bounty participants, investors, and everyone else.
Join (on this bounty campaign)or Invest (on their ICO/IDO/IEO) at your own risk.

Obviously, you don't need to trust any Bounty manager, participants and managers are both paid by the company you want to promote, the fault here is not the manager, but the company if they don't pay.

Conclusion: if you want to join the Bounty campaign, don't look at the manager, look at the team and company, every participant doesn't need to trust the manager all you need to believe is yourself sure to join, hesitate to back down, no one is forcing, everything is free.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 03:29:02 PM

At present I do not trust any manager.
if you read the instructions as below.

Disclaimer: I am only the Bounty Campaign Manager for this project. I am paid only to manage this bounty campaign. I will not be held responsible should the developers/project team fail to reach their stated goals/obligations to the bounty participants, investors, and everyone else.
Join (on this bounty campaign)or Invest (on their ICO/IDO/IEO) at your own risk.

Obviously, you don't need to trust any Bounty manager, participants and managers are both paid by the company you want to promote, the fault here is not the manager, but the company if they don't pay.

Conclusion: if you want to join the Bounty campaign, don't look at the manager, look at the team and company, every participant doesn't need to trust the manager all you need to believe is yourself sure to join, hesitate to back down, no one is forcing, everything is free.

But if the project is obviously a scam or there are pieces of evidence that the project is a scam the manager must act to stop the campaign, a good manager will not hesitate to do that and is not selfish even if he is going to get paid with tradeable coin,
If you're a bounty hunter you need to set criteria on the kind of project that you're joining, don't join for the sake of joining work smart not harder, you don't have to join everything you only have to pick the right one.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2022, 09:48:06 PM

Sorry, but I see this thread just as attempt to hunt merits. We already have mutliple threads dedicated to bounty managers, another one isn't needed probably. And no offence Op, but these huge images looks very bad. And I'm not sure by what criteria you rated managers from 1st to last.
And I'm not really sure that all people in your list manage bounties. Some of them probably working with Bitcoin paying campaigns, which shouldn't be considered as bounties IMO.

But if the project is obviously a scam or there are pieces of evidence that the project is a scam the manager must act to stop the campaign, a good manager will not hesitate to do that and is not selfish even if he is going to get paid with tradeable coin,
If you're a bounty hunter you need to set criteria on the kind of project that you're joining, don't join for the sake of joining work smart not harder, you don't have to join everything you only have to pick the right one.
Completely agree with you. Manager is also responsible, at least partial. They should do their homework about project before accepting job. Offcourse, it's not always possible to know that project may become scam, so, manager don't have full responsibilty for these things.

Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 10:04:52 PM

Completely agree with you. Manager is also responsible, at least partial. They should do their homework about project before accepting job. Offcourse, it's not always possible to know that project may become scam, so, manager don't have full responsibilty for these things.

No, manager cannot always know whether a project will end in a scam but managers should look into whether the developers or the company they work for are as responsible as they should be. In my opinion manager should do their best to find out. For example, a manager should stop a campaign when a red flag is detected, such as plagiarism in a white paper, and ask the project owner for an explanation.

In most cases, managers just do their job. But sometimes things go so badly wrong that the manager has no choice but to close the campaign. I have seen many good managers stop bad projects where the developer has committed serious errors.

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
█████████████████████████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 07:07:22 AM

You're both right. However, it is better to assume that even the manager can make a mistake. Anyone who does their own research on projects knows very well that some projects are so well prepared that it is impossible to predict the bad intentions of the creators. Bounty manager is also not able to predict whether the project has a chance of success at all, that is, collecting minimal funds for development. In both of these cases, most bounty participants call the project a scam, which is a mistake if the project collapses. This means that a very large number of people participating in the campaigns do not even understand the basics of how it works. It is better to educate users than advise them to rely on the bounty manager's opinion.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 03:29:11 PM

No, manager cannot always know whether a project will end in a scam but managers should look into whether the developers or the company they work for are as responsible as they should be. In my opinion manager should do their best to find out. For example, a manager should stop a campaign when a red flag is detected, such as plagiarism in a white paper, and ask the project owner for an explanation.

In most cases, managers just do their job. But sometimes things go so badly wrong that the manager has no choice but to close the campaign. I have seen many good managers stop bad projects where the developer has committed serious errors.

It's very important and it should be at the right time once there is an accusation the campaign should be paused and will only continue if the project is cleared of all the allegations, managers should not be too attached to one campaign, that they will defend it whatever the cost, only in house manager will do that, the manager should keep his reputation clean because the campaign managers competitions are very tough and there are only a few good campaigns to manage.

Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 02:38:58 AM

It's very important and it should be at the right time once there is an accusation the campaign should be paused and will only continue if the project is cleared of all the allegations, managers should not be too attached to one campaign, that they will defend it whatever the cost, only in house manager will do that, the manager should keep his reputation clean because the campaign managers competitions are very tough and there are only a few good campaigns to manage.
I envy all those who have been to highest pedestal. Surly they are rock stars and successful in there domain.
I am more interested in knowing Irfan_Pk - how can we find out what campaigns he is managing - my apology in advance if someone find my question silly.

Maaz Sultan

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 05:55:29 PM

Respect all bounty managers who do wonderful work. Many projects cheat bounty hunters and fail to pay them. This is not the managers' fault.

Everybody starts from 0 but if you work hard you will become legendary.
(apply this on the forum)
Woodie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2023, 01:49:37 PM

I agree with the OP, these are good at what they do and am fortunate enough to have had an opportunity to might have worked with all of the listed in the OP and hoping to work with the remaining lot,and out of curiosity how did you arrive at this list, what factors or parameters did you use and have you been part of all these guys campaigns???

Sorry, but I see this thread just as attempt to hunt merits.
My thoughts too, and looking at the names clearly these were cherry picked to get some sympathy merits  Roll Eyes

Hope other upcoming managers aren't demoralized by this...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x