Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:37:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Value of Bitcoin will go down  (Read 10736 times)
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:35:20 AM

Dear Btc-users ,

All who wants to invest in Bitcoin are to late , there will be a crash like you have never seen before.

The reason why Bitcoin is staying alive is because there are many shops who are dealing with BTC but the price will never go up again as it was before.

So investing is a huge misunderstanding.

The price drops every second because there are more selling than buying orders. If you look at the history of BTC

Good luck to you all !

You are saying that there will be big crash and then "good luck to you all" ?
Where is the logic in that?
And honestly you said nothing that supports your opinion.
So you are useless and waste our time.

durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:09:44 PM

is there a reason for this crash? because latley i hae only seen the market get stronger and more stabilized and i dont see any possible way a huge crash is coming

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:38:08 PM

is there a reason for this crash? because latley i hae only seen the market get stronger and more stabilized and i dont see any possible way a huge crash is coming
I'm sure soon we will see news.

suchnoob

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:56:07 PM

That's what I'd really like to know.

News must be coming from Japan. Huobi started dropping first.
Icardi09

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:39:53 PM

That's what I'd really like to know.

News must be coming from Japan. Huobi started dropping first.
china maybe, huobi is from china
rumor news make BTC price drop
ryanmnercer

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 02:41:33 PM

It's all this damn news "china bans t3h bitcoinz!!!" and 5 minutes later "china not ban t3h bitcoinz!!!" and 5 minutes later "china bans t3h bitoinz!!!"

That's off-putting to new people looking at bitcoin.

Buy peptides with BTC
suchnoob

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:45:09 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 03:18:18 PM by suchnoob

This market is way too volatile.

From the speculation subforum:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-27/pboc-orders-banks-to-shut-bitcoin-exchange-accounts-caixin-says.html
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-drops-new-chinese-bank-rumours/

Edit: It seems to put up a fight in EU markets. China is still dropping.

You know what's baffling? Look at huobi on bitcoinwisdom. Even when buys were bigger than sells, price was still going down or at most holding.

boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 03:20:55 PM

It's all this damn news "china bans t3h bitcoinz!!!" and 5 minutes later "china not ban t3h bitcoinz!!!" and 5 minutes later "china bans t3h bitoinz!!!"

That's off-putting to new people looking at bitcoin.

China news can drive the market bc there are a good proportion of the buyers

The fact is chinese will probably keep being net buyers of bitcoins every year so it should drive the price up, getting BTC @ 523USD seem pretty sweet, let's stack up

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:07:26 PM

You base your opinion on what facts exactly ? The fact more and more shops are using bitcoin is reason why it slowly will go up.

Also for many people lower prices would be cooler since then they would be able to buy more of them.

Not really, most people convert to fiat instantly, which is selling bitcoins ..which doesn't help the price. The recent news meaning tax problems for Americans might hurt it too. It's no longer simpler to use than other payment options for businesses if it's taxed as an asset. Thaat wasn't very good news at all at least for the short term.

Paypal are control freaks, they love to be able to reverse transactions so bitcoin doesn't seem likely for them IMO.
As for the China ban or FUD or whatever that was...that wasn't great even if it was shite because a lot of people will believe it in ignorance and look no  further.

Nothing good is happening or likely to in the near future, and we could use something I think. A big fat financial crisis in a country would be about right.
Many things could help bitcoin rise in value, blind faith and crossing fingers isn't one though. A poll a few months back on here had about 60% saying they saw bitcoin at 5k by end 2014. I bet they wouldn't today.

Fact is, he could be right even if he doesn't know why.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
keithcpaulk

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:55:48 PM

It is best to invest. Price is low more and more people are getting into the crypto currency market.
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:05:56 PM

I don't think that!!!!!!Bitcoin started from a small value, it had a huge and fast grow and also a few big drops,but it didn't disappear;bitcoin is still here and has a good value,this virtual coin stood quite strong to all the all the bad advertising and bank and countries who don't accept it. I believe in bitcoin ,and when all the people who are threat  by it ,will stop attack it ,this coin will have a bigger value!!!!

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 05:20:50 PM

You base your opinion on what facts exactly ? The fact more and more shops are using bitcoin is reason why it slowly will go up.

Also for many people lower prices would be cooler since then they would be able to buy more of them.

Not really, most people convert to fiat instantly, which is selling bitcoins ..which doesn't help the price. The recent news meaning tax problems for Americans might hurt it too. It's no longer simpler to use than other payment options for businesses if it's taxed as an asset. Thaat wasn't very good news at all at least for the short term.

Paypal are control freaks, they love to be able to reverse transactions so bitcoin doesn't seem likely for them IMO.
As for the China ban or FUD or whatever that was...that wasn't great even if it was shite because a lot of people will believe it in ignorance and look no  further.

Nothing good is happening or likely to in the near future, and we could use something I think. A big fat financial crisis in a country would be about right.
Many things could help bitcoin rise in value, blind faith and crossing fingers isn't one though. A poll a few months back on here had about 60% saying they saw bitcoin at 5k by end 2014. I bet they wouldn't today.

Fact is, he could be right even if he doesn't know why.

Bitcoin is new it is very volatile and there are manipulations, extreme trading and not a lot of visibility sometimes => price swings

BUT you believe in Bitcoin and a lot of people do as well, new persons believe in Bitcoin everyday, way more than people that stop believing in it

The banking system is corrupted, shady and unsustainable in the west so is the current purchasing power of the USD or Euro with their debt so I am very positive for Bitcoin; how long will it take for the market to recognise that? I don't know because it took a while to burst the real estate bubble after the .com bubble and the FED is just trying to blow into a new bigger bubble not to deal with the unpleasant consequences of the economic reality but I know the USD will crash, the banking system will evolve and Bitcoin may a lion share in this new system so I try to get my hands on a few BTC

coerdy (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:54:18 PM

So smart guys ,

What did i tell ya all  huh ?  You should all better listen to someone who is closer to the source.

I predicted the crash and it will drop to the bottom of the ocean.

Read my  posts.

You all believe in something that isn't really there. Just your imagination.

Soon all National banks will stop transactions between real currencies and BTC.

Don't tell me i didn't warned you all.

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 06:58:31 PM

So smart guys ,

What did i tell ya all  huh ?  You should all better listen to someone who is closer to the source.

Read my  posts.

Big us or european banks stoping transactions between real currencies and BTC would be a very bad news but if you are going to talk about the end of Bitcoin each time it drops 10% you are losing your time
Come back if it happens, don't you have some btc?

coerdy (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:07:09 PM

Exactly and no i will not complain even when it drops 20% , just watch the banks make their descisions to ban transactions , mark my words
bobdutica

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:17:06 PM

Regardless of what anyone thinks about Bitcoin, the value of the U.S. Dollar will keep going down, down...down.
trc

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 08:32:05 PM

So smart guys ,

What did i tell ya all  huh ?  You should all better listen to someone who is closer to the source.

Read my  posts.

You also said:

At the end of March  2014 , the price will skyrock to 800 USD , mark my words , there is something big comming ..

You clown! All I see is that you lost some money and now want nobody to make any. That's it and that's all. Get out already.

>> nope
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 08:36:24 PM

Why so angry Wink he just was a little bit too optimistic :-)  whats wrong with that :-)
We are specullating anyway in here so mistakes are very possible.
trc

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 08:42:20 PM

Why so angry Wink he just was a little bit too optimistic :-)  whats wrong with that :-)
We are specullating anyway in here so mistakes are very possible.

It's the attitude. "I lost so I'll try my best to demoralize others as much as possible"
"Close to source?!" "Mark my words no matter how random they are!"...

Much confused, such lost, very ego. Wow!

(not you) Smiley

>> nope
morphtrust

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 08:58:09 PM

At the end of March  2014 , the price will skyrock to 800 USD , mark my words , there is something big comming ..

nice, you seeing what I am seeing around the 15th of april? lol

**edit
Just to be clear I see how he "fixD" the OP's original post lol. so don't hate.

"Violence, is the last refuge of the incompetent."
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: